Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 06-29-2017, 06:15 AM   #1
Abraxas

Default Magick Circle

Hey guys.

I'm working on ASTARTE vel Liber BERYLLI to unite myself with a Deity.

Anyone can give me some tips on how to make a Magick Circle?

Thanks.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 05:57 AM   #2
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
Hey guys.

I'm working on ASTARTE vel Liber BERYLLI to unite myself with a Deity.

Anyone can give me some tips on how to make a Magick Circle?

Thanks.
Hi Abraxas,

Unless there is a specific configuration i.e. Divine Names given within Liber BERYLLI for the Magick Circle then it's left to your discretion to determine the layout. Understanding that the circle can be as simple or complex as you feel is necessary.

It can be a simple line drawn as a circle, or painted on the floor of the ritual area you are working. It can be a double circle with Divine names within them. It could be the serpent with divine names within that serpent's body within the double circle. It could even be a rope or cord tied forming a circle on the floor. The circle can be painted on cloth lay down on your ritual work area.

Any of those above can function as an magick circle for your ritual. I'm sure now that I answered some critic will claim a magick circle can only be created this way blah, blah, blah. The most important thing to understand is the magick circle is the physical drawn boundaries but it's empowered by your aura/will i.e. the magicakal intent of the conjurer, sorceress, sorcerer, witch, or wizard.

Last edited by TrueLeoSnake; 07-03-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: making it more user friendly
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:37 AM   #3
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLeoSnake View Post
Hi Abraxas,

Unless there is a specific configuration i.e. Divine Names given within Liber BERYLLI for the Magick Circle then it's left to your discretion to determine the layout. Understanding that the circle can be as simple or complex as you feel is necessary.

It can be a simple line drawn as a circle, or painted on the floor of the ritual area you are working. It can be a double circle with Divine names within them. It could be the serpent with divine names within that serpent's body within the double circle. It could even be a rope or cord tied forming a circle on the floor. The circle can be painted on cloth lay down on your ritual work area.

Any of those above can function as an magick circle for your ritual. I'm sure now that I answered some critic will claim a magick circle can only be created this way blah, blah, blah. The most important thing to understand is the magick circle is the physical drawn boundaries but it's empowered by your aura/will i.e. the magicakal intent of the conjurer, sorceress, sorcerer, witch, or wizard.
Thanks for the answer friend.
Do you think is enough performing LBRP, or do I have to perform both, LBRP and cast a magick circle?

As above so below.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #4
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
Thanks for the answer friend.
Do you think is enough performing LBRP, or do I have to perform both, LBRP and cast a magick circle?
Traditionalists within the Western Esoteric tradition would say do both. Well this is where the experimentation comes into play.

You can do both and check the results versus doing one or the other and checking the results. That's really the only way you gonna know which procedure works best for you.

You can't be afraid to experiment with your magick, shamanism, and sorcery rituals.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 05:48 AM   #5
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLeoSnake View Post
Traditionalists within the Western Esoteric tradition would say do both. Well this is where the experimentation comes into play.

You can do both and check the results versus doing one or the other and checking the results. That's really the only way you gonna know which procedure works best for you.

You can't be afraid to experiment with your magick, shamanism, and sorcery rituals.
Thanks for the advice and for your time friend, it helped me alot.

As above so below.