Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

So You Want to Be a Goetic Shaman? Question and answer forum for the discussion of anything related to the Goetia (including the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) with especial regard to using the daemons in non-traditional ways.

Old 11-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
nihil

Default Raum

Raum has been coming to mind as of late. I think I know what might be the reason. I'm trying not to think too hard on it, until I am sure. Therefore, I have a question.

Has anyone here shared an experience with Raum?
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #2
Prachoda

Send a message via Skype™ to Prachoda

If demon want to talk with you, i think, this is already a great sing. And keep in mind that every demon has a lot of aspects and demons shows themselves to different people differently.
Prachoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 01:44 PM   #3
nihil

Thank you for your reply.

Seeing that demons are dynamic and their intentions can vary, I'm not quite sure that I'll go into this further. At least, until I have a deeper understanding of the situation.
nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #4
Initiate42

a;slkdfj;alskdjfasd

Last edited by Initiate42; 03-15-2015 at 10:08 AM.
Initiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:31 PM   #5
Initiate42

Default Raum and the 4th House

see my above post

Last edited by Initiate42; 03-09-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Initiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:55 PM   #6
VKJehannum

Raum will not hesitate to put you in your place and scare the shit out of you in doing it, but I find that he really does mean well. His loyalty and patience are really a blessing.

I once summoned him in a haunted house and asked him to accept the ghost's life as an offering from me to him. Raum painstakingly tortured the ghost to death with his spear-- we could hear the spirit screaming for quite a while.

Essays on Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, Meditation, and more.
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
VKJehannum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #7
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKJehannum View Post
Raum will not hesitate to put you in your place and scare the shit out of you in doing it, but I find that he really does mean well. His loyalty and patience are really a blessing.
I don't work with Raum, but this is generally true as I think you'll agree, VK: pretty much all of the Dark Gods or so-called 'LHP entities' test us. And at various times. But it is or can be worthwhile to endure as noted.

I guess this is almost technically a come back given how I have posted more here in a day than I have in the last number of years combined. heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKJehannum View Post
I once summoned him in a haunted house and asked him to accept the ghost's life as an offering from me to him. Raum painstakingly tortured the ghost to death with his spear-- we could hear the spirit screaming for quite a while.
I have personally fed on lingering lesser spirits, and even killed an astral wraith with projected divine names myself, but this was definitely an interesting twist! That aside, and admittedly slightly off topic to the only slight digression above, I'm not surprised by reading this account: the magickian acting as nexion can link the Dark Gods through themselves to all sorts of offerings including--as it turned out in the case of another 'Goetic' than Raum--even offering up a so-called opfer. Good times.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 02-09-2017 at 09:50 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote