Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 02-21-2016, 02:57 PM   #31
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
There are plenty of facts, MN. Where are yours?
My facts are that you have no facts, just a theory as I have my theory, except I have never once stated my theory to be a fact.

That is the difference between an honest belief and a dishonest belief.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 03:09 PM   #32
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
My facts are that you have no facts, just a theory as I have my theory, except I have never once stated my theory to be a fact.

That is the difference between an honest belief and a dishonest belief.

The facts are there for all to see, but if you want to pick bones, show us your "research."
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 03:13 PM   #33
MagickNinja

Quote:
The facts are there for all to see, but if you want to pick bones, show us your "research."
If you don't believe in it, I don't care, but stop trying to force your belief on me, I will not be indoctrinated.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #34
Djinn and juice

Quote:
If you don't believe in it, I don't care, but stop trying to force your belief on me, I will not be indoctrinated.
I doubt indoctrination would work on a single cell organism such as yourself, MagickNinja.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:15 PM   #35
MagickNinja

Quote:
I doubt indoctrination would work on a single cell organism such as yourself, MagickNinja.
This post is abusive,insulting, hateful and harassing. This is not the purpose the forum, take your hate elsewhere.

Old 02-21-2016, 04:34 PM   #36
Djinn and juice

Quote:
This post is abusive,insulting, hateful and harassing. This is not the purpose the forum, take your hate elsewhere.
So, what is the purpose of the forum? Oh, yeah, it's to discuss magick, my bad. So MagickNinja, how does the flat Earth theory impact your belief and practice of magick? Could you please point me to articles or books that demonstrate how realizing the flat Earth theory can improve your magickal practices, and spiritual beliefs?
Old 02-21-2016, 10:48 PM   #37
MagickNinja

Quote:
So, what is the purpose of the forum? Oh, yeah, it's to discuss magick, my bad. So MagickNinja, how does the flat Earth theory impact your belief and practice of magick? Could you please point me to articles or books that demonstrate how realizing the flat Earth theory can improve your magickal practices, and spiritual beliefs?
It is your belief that it is not to do with Magick, not mine.

I am not here to convince you of my belief, don't try and indoctrinate me with yours.

If you believe my theory does not belong on this forum, speak to the site's moderator.

This is the first time that you have mentioned the relevance of my theory and therefore, now this is the first time I have re thought about it.

Often people post topics on forums and the moderator moves the topic to another section, this is no one's fault, no one is doing anything wrong on purpose. If you felt that my post should have been on mob rules, then you could have politely explained this, I would have thanked you and remembered for next time. You did not do this and as my mistake was unintentional, your bad behavior was intentional, there is no excuse for this at all and you deserve to be reprimanded.

You do not have any right whatsoever to be abusive on this forum, nothing could ever be worse than this.

Then, I will defend myself, as I have the right to challenge you. I dare you to speak to me like this in person, see what happens.

I know you feel safe behind your keyboard, but its only a piece of plastic, won't get you very far in the real world, I can assure you.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-22-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:37 AM   #38
Magari

How old are you? Seriously?

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:49 AM   #39
MalikLucius

Quote:
It's not often I "Lol" but I'm going to allow myself one now.

LOL!

Where's your evidence?
Well, Djinn, remember how MN is the only person on the entire internet who isn't a troll, because only trolls contradict him in any way? That clearly gives him the privilege of deciding where the goalposts are placed with regard to "evidence".

I mean, we'll take the word of groups who we funded with the intent of producing scientifically sound research, so if we don't take his word as a person who can produce pictures of ancient hypotheses from the internet, it's our fault.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:06 AM   #40
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Well, Djinn, remember how MN is the only person on the entire internet who isn't a troll, because only trolls contradict him in any way? That clearly gives him the privilege of deciding where the goalposts are placed with regard to "evidence".

I mean, we'll take the word of groups who we funded with the intent of producing scientifically sound research, so if we don't take his word as a person who can produce pictures of ancient hypotheses from the internet, it's our fault.
Except its precisely the other way around.

You believe that you are the only ones on the internet whom are not Trolls.

I gave my belief, you responded with abuse and insults, thus attempting to indoctrinate me with your own belief.

It doesn't matter to me if you don't agree with me, that's fine, you believe what you want to believe, it does not affect me in any way.

I would never respond with abuse to another person's belief, that is hate speech. I would respect their honest efforts and intentions, as I believe destiny is premeditable and fate is uncontrollable, I only care for quality and not quantity.

I believe this is an honest approach to life, which is something that you have demonstrated, you do not wish to take.

Remember this, you will never win an argument with he who states the truth.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-22-2016 at 05:16 AM.