Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 01-03-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
VKJehannum

Default A Rite to Attain Gnosis of Satan

The point of this ritual is to call upon Satanas by the countless formulae which black magickians have used for this purpose. I included a nine-phrase prose poem to bring to mind all the primary aspects of the Devil as he is viewed in the LHP and made sure every line had a syllable count which was numerologically relevant to the Devil (6, 7, 9). The names in bold are to be vibrated, and each plus sign separates different names which should be separate exhalations. I took four of the Devil's secret names from Nytek101's Rite of the Averse Star and used an Enochian phrase of his as well (I've been practicing that ritual or versions of it on and off since I first read it on this forum when I was what, 17?). Put sigils of the Devil, burn some candles if you have them, keep some fresh water nearby (useful for evocation), and face Northward, the direction of evil in Hebrew & Zoroastrian literature. Translations appear in brackets.

Agios o Sathanus (x9) [Numinous is Sathanus]

Hail unto the Devil,
the Muse of our Civilization,
Deity of Awe and Derision.
The Horned Dragon from the Other Side,
Patron of Alchemy and Self-Hood,
Saturnian, Black-Solar,
Fiend of the Morning Star.
Hail, Artificer of the Black Flame,
Prince or First-Born of Darkness.

By these words and formulae, I enter into the gnostic state:
Chaosatanas + Noxulifer + Skanaght

Lylusay Tateros Volt Sids Lucifer.
Bagabi Laca Bachabe,
Lamac Cahi Achababe,
Karrelyos Lamac Lamec Bachalyas,
Cabahagy Sabalyos Baryolos,
Lagoz Atha Cabyolas,
Samahac Et Famyolas,
Harrahya!

Oh, Great Fiend. Answer to the names-
Doh-See-Gah + Kan-Ee-Lah + Ah-Doh-Hee + Loo-Key-Fay + Atal Esh-Shachor + Theli Elyon + Sama-El-Acher + Nachash Hakadmoni

Melech ha-Melachim ha-Aur She-Ain Bo Machshavah! Gibor Helel Satan! Liftoach Qliphoth! Baruch ha-Sathanas! Ecce calicem veneno, Samael! Ar-O-Go-Go-Ru-Abrao! Ga-Hey Ee-Al-Puh-Reg-Gie Fah-Boh-Ahn Oh-Dah Von-Fah-Oh Go-Hey-Dah! Mirabilia opera tua, Domine Satanas, et anima mea cogniscit nemis!

[King of the Kings of the Infernal Light! Strong and Brilliant Satan! Open the Qliphoth! Blessed is Sathanas! Lo, Samael, the poisoned chalice! Thou spiritual Sun! Satan; Thou Eye; Thou Lust; Cry Aloud! Whirl the Wheel, O my Father, O Satan, O Sun! Thou art Burning Flames, Poison, and Wrath Eternal! Marvellous are thy works, Lord Satanas, and my soul knows it well!]

Ad Satanas qui laetificat Juventutem meam!
[To Satanas, who brings us youth and ecstasy]

Lucifer illuminateo mea!
[Lucifer, enlighten me]

Sathan venio!
[Come, Sathan]

Athah Gibor Leohlam Satan!
[You are powerful and eternal, Satan]

Veni, omnipotens aetnerae Diabolus!
[Come, omnipotent eternal Diabolus]

Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Satanas!
[Open the Backwards Tree, and bring forth Satanas]

Tasa reme laris Satan (x11)

Enlighten me, Devil.

Essays on Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, Meditation, and more.
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
VKJehannum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
nytek

Again, I don't normally post here, but these are the kinds of posts I wish I could have responded to regularly when I had. Good stuff. I can sense your connection and inspiration. I can see how memorizing it would take it to another level. And it seems easy enough, too.

Might I add to build on your suggestions by noting specifically how spring water is something associated with the underworld, and therefore makes a great offering for Chthonic deities as well as for the dead. They hang around it and seem to love the cooling qualities thereof--but it is said to be a portal as well; water. And speaking of fire conversely now, those same candles mentioned may be infused with prana and consecrated as offerings alongside of it so long as they're ritually disposed of.

Cheers.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 02-09-2017 at 11:02 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
Abraxas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
Again, I don't normally post here, but these are the kinds of posts I wish I could have responded to regularly when I had. Good stuff. I can sense your connection and inspiration. I can see how memorizing it would take it to another level. And it seems easy enough, too.

Might I add to build on your suggestions by noting specifically how spring water is something associated with the underworld, and therefore makes a great offering for Chthonic deities as well as for the dead. They hang around it and seem to love the cooling qualities thereof--but it is said to be a portal as well; water. And speaking of fire conversely now, those same candles mentioned may be infused with prana and consecrated as offerings alongside of it so long as they're ritually disposed of.

Cheers.

nytek
Where do you regularly post Nytek, I really admire your knowledge.

Cheers.

As above so below.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 03:47 AM   #4
Arckangel

The sigils:

Arckangel is offline   Reply With Quote