Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 04-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
Adam Kadmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
Miracle of the New Avatar Power
Weather or not it's a miracle, I'm not one to say, but it seems to me what the world needes now is some New Avatar Humility.
THE LOVERS MAY WELL RULE THE EARTH,
BUT ONLY THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE HEAVENS.

Adam Kadmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:24 AM   #12
nytek

Quote:
THE LOVERS MAY WELL RULE THE EARTH,
BUT ONLY THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE HEAVENS.
Oh. Sure they'll reap their inheritance...

...once we're done with it!

Just kidding. (meh-heh-heh)

Man, from personal experience how I love this book though. Have you gotten in much experience with NAP yet? There's such great wording in it's artful construction.
That in mind and it's limited requirements in preparation then to this day NAP would have to be called my second favorite grimoire only if nobody considered such a statement to be a concrete fact (as if to add such a comment to my biography or something very much like that). You know?

♥Nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-03-2010 at 05:48 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
CHERUBIM

Default new avatar magick

Hello Izabell.
About the spells for exciting in interest in a love,
and the one about how to command others to do
you bidding....
Can you please tell me if you have ever done any of these
spells yourself? Or do you know if they do work?

Also, do these rituals conjure any certain spirits? If so,
are there any consequences?

I am asking these questions because, I am truly seeking
a spell that will actually work.
With this certain person, I have tried many things; but
I refuse to give up. Actually, I have tried to give up but
somehow he keeps willing me back to him; in a spiritual
sense.

Please let me know.

CHERUBIM
CHERUBIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:51 PM   #14
PrinceQuddus

hey, i am glad i can learn from such people ....i am a newbie in rituals ,but as i am a no joke person,i have been able to act as required..i would like to know what sort of experience i need to carry out the NAP..it has struck a chord with me and i really would like to begin on it..i have been performing LBRP and Middle pillar quite religiously for some time now and have gotten the hang of the psycho drama..please help me ,wise ones

Last edited by PrinceQuddus; 05-21-2010 at 02:01 PM.
PrinceQuddus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #15
The Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERUBIM View Post
Hello Izabell.
About the spells for exciting in interest in a love,
and the one about how to command others to do
you bidding....
Can you please tell me if you have ever done any of these
spells yourself? Or do you know if they do work?

Also, do these rituals conjure any certain spirits? If so,
are there any consequences?

I am asking these questions because, I am truly seeking
a spell that will actually work.
With this certain person, I have tried many things; but
I refuse to give up. Actually, I have tried to give up but
somehow he keeps willing me back to him; in a spiritual
sense.

Please let me know.

CHERUBIM
I'm not so down with spells to get others to do our bidding. Sometimes that works, because it was their True Will anyway. For a love spell I actually reccommend something more like this, which is similar to NAP, but I wrote myself:

Invocation for Love

Once a day (preferably in the morning or before bed), draw the Venus symbol upon a mirror with the tip of your forefinger, and then say:
“Hear me, oh Venus, goddess of love and sensual bounty. Stir up your gods, and stir up your angels to assist me in this, my most humble and passionate request:
“By the power of Yod Heh Vav Heh Tza-Bah-oth and the splendorous victory of Haniel and the Elohim, I exort you Qedemel and Hagiel, to enflame the heart of ____________ with love and passion, or with the blessing of Hagith, to push him/her aside and bring me someone better.
“Call upon your consort Apollo to play upon the heartstrings of my most perfect companion. Blind him/her to my flaws, and excite his/her most intense desire. So shall my love be returned 1000-fold as I submit to pleasure not for me, but unto thee, oh Aphrodite.
So mote it be!”
Finish by making the Sign of Silence.
(The blank space in the previous invocation is reserved for the name of someone you love or have a crush on. This can be someone you know in person, a fantasy, or even a celebrity. Choose someone who incites your strongest passions, but be open to the universe bringing you someone better suited for you.)

Make sure you do the relaxation part of NAP or something similar before you start. I just say out loud, “As I now relax, I feel the subconscious power of my Divine and Higher Self arise, easily and without conscious effort” and then relax for five minutes and then do the invocation.

xoxo
iza
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #16
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
I'm not so down with spells to get others to do our bidding.
I could often agree with that. There are just plain more simple ways of going about influencing others than engaging in the most hard-core of manipulations. In the end, all of the ways involve merely altering the course of a person's decision making indirectly as opposed to impressing upon their aura directly and intrusively--one way or another--that influence or change which you desire to come to pass. After that seed has been sewn or while you are in front of them bombarding their aura with your will then it's their choice to give into it or not.

As far as I can tell a person you wish to influence must choose on some level to submit to your will, and never is it something like what it is to surrender to it instead. Magick seems to be no different when it comes to ritual and spell casting.

Yet, I can't totally agree with what has been said in the quote, since manipulation is just another part of life and magick too. Like any form of technology, what you reap with it is only as sinister as the person operating said technology. You know? It seems you can never remove a person's conscious volition as far as I'm concerned, still, in any event.... Not without breaking such a person down psychologically first at the least or so I'd venture.

Quote:
Sometimes that works, because it was their True Will anyway.
Other times it works because literally it's very possible to strongly influence people through "back doors", and certain of the people you press on are not very aware of their subtle mechanics, and so like in all forms manipulation from tv commercials on down we think we've made a decision but really everything has really been arranged to elicit a predetermined response from us.

That last paragraph in mind I don't think it's a matter of not willfully manipulating others to be truly Thelemic. Perhaps Thelema speaks what it does on the subject more against not forcibly enslaving others, which is something that seems impossible without true restrictive force applied physically, or mentally through fear of consequence, etc. In reality the whole of the situation is likely bad since when others need to change for you to be happy chances are you yourself need to change instead no matter the route chosen. It's not true in all cases, however. Seems it could be a point worth discussing in another thread though...

Quick digression aside I think most manipulation is actually much like flinching and falsely feeling pain when your brother or a friend only artfully pretends to strike you except this happens on a more subtle level of our realities in magick before manifesting in the physical.

All sorts of responses can be elicited from a person so I still don't think it has to be their True Will to respond to your machinations. I mean people who've been scammed; who can say it's their true will to be scammed? At some point will and True Will can both fall into the Pit of Because it seems if one wishes to dice it up enough in my opinion.

Quote:
For a love spell I actually reccommend something more like this, which is similar to NAP, but I wrote myself:

“By the power of Yod Heh Vav Heh Tza-Bah-oth and the splendorous victory of Haniel and the Elohim, I exort you Qedemel and Hagiel, to enflame the heart of ____________ with love and passion, or with the blessing of Hagith, to push him/her aside and bring me someone better.
What about, "...someone who is physically fit, emotionally serene, and mentally stable." Clearly those things aren't implied if we look at the choices people make around us in Love. I think focusing on that specifically in your visualization or intent building process can help, and has helped me.

Quote:
(The blank space in the previous invocation is reserved for the name of someone you love or have a crush on. This can be someone you know in person, a fantasy, or even a celebrity. Choose someone who incites your strongest passions, but be open to the universe bringing you someone better suited for you.)
On a personal note I've found it best to use a faceless person who's vibe or aura is built up from composites. Being energy-sensitive helps to translate your chosen concepts into a relating "vibe", but it's not ultimately necessary either. That will hopefully help in circumventing lust of result which anyone could succumb to in a case of specifics where that desire is likely entangled in several other complexes, et al.

Just my two cents... Otherwise the mirror and the symbol was great. I had yet to hear that idea until now, and the applications for it must be numerous. Good stuff.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-26-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #17
nytek

I should add that in particular, with love and relationships, often you're much better off for letting go than for willing them back into your life. The second break-up will likely be under much worse circumstances and simply being together again doesn't fix your problems which drove you apart. Instead such a spell that works only solves the manifested symptoms of them and only in the short term. Both of your subconscious minds have a lot of negative programming involving the other person which isn't going anywhere anytime soon and not by itself either.

Instead put that energy on being thankful for the time you had with this person you are missing, and the lessons you've learned from said time spent. That will prepare you for a faster release, and likewise for meeting the next person with a boost instead of with added baggage to deal with.

In the end, the more likely a person is to do something under normal circumstances then the easier it would be to bring them around to acting on that something, which is true apparently.

Just don't "monkey's paw" yourself in desperation... Just like with cursing, or with certain applications of love spells, and so on, you might be aiming in the wrong direction doing something totally unnecessary which is actually holding you back from the happiness you desire inside yourself. In the quest to glut your appetites without embarking on contemplation of alternate paths you might be working against your own True Will unknowingly.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 05-27-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:27 AM   #18
aodhowain

Well, I tried this ritual several times already. The first one seemed to work but my following rituals didn't....
aodhowain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #19
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by aodhowain View Post
Well, I tried this ritual several times already. The first one seemed to work but my following rituals didn't....
Details? Maybe someone could offer specific advice.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 07-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #20
Agata

Izabael, I am new here and also to high magic. Thank you so much for posting this. I had to share my experience with you.
My husband has been buying American Indian cigarettes and has become more than fond of a particular brand, so we drove up to the reservation this morning. The stand didn't have them. Now I realize cigarettes may not seem important but he really was counting on them and my heart went out to him. After he tried several other stands it didn't look so good.
I figured I should give the NAP a try. I read the four minute piece, closed my eyes and suddenly the sun felt brighter and I just felt happy. I didn't do the LBRP or any thing. I didn't even give it the five minutes; maybe a few seconds at best, so I didn't expect much. I was re-reading the post which I had printed out. Just as I read ...not exactly what you expected... he ran back into the car holding a carton of cigarettes and tells me that this was the only carton they had left but they didn't have filters. I burst into spontaneous laughter and thanked this lovely being! I am buying this book as soon as I get paid.
I do have a question or two. Can I ask for all types of things? He seems really sweet and happy; would he hex? Can I ask for more than one thing at a time or would I have to start over for the second thing?

Oh, JOY
Agata is offline   Reply With Quote