Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:04 AM   #21
эрик

Not sure if you're still doing interpretation, but what the hell, why not.

Note: the dream was in vivid colour

I was driving down an old country highway surrounded by small trees on the left side. The sun was setting behind the trees, so the direction West was roughly to my left center. Intense golden-red-purplish colours. So much so that I wanted to take I picture. I had my camera with me, the one I usually use in real life, my SLR (same color red, etc.). I tried taking a picture but it was took dark so I needed to do a steady long exposure. Continued driving. Shortly came to a clearing in the trees to my left by the highway. The clearing showed a light green field and I could see the sunset casting a golden hue on the grass. So I got out of the car and walked towards the clearing. Dream gets murky here. All of a sudden I'm still in the field, but now it's morning and the sun has risen a few hours already. I hear some piano music playing, so I follow the sound and I see some man a little ways off that I don't recognize playing piano. Then I walk back to the house I'm staying at (no idea how this came into the dream). Something else happens but I can't remember clearly, although I think maybe I had breakfast with the others in the house (didn't know them although in the dream it was as if we were good friends) and also the man who was playing piano came in to the house as well and ate. I think. Again that part is unclear. Then I went to sleep in my bed at this house for some reason during the middle of the day. There's more after this, but it's a dream within a dream because it's occuring in my sleep in the first dream. So I won't go into it unless you think it's important.

A lot of my dreams have sunsets or the sun shining brightly in them for some reason. So I get intense color a lot whenever I see the sun in the dream particularly with a sunset of course.

"Pauci intelligunt, multi reprehendunt, & sicut canes ignotos semper allatrant. Few understand, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not. "

"Now, to demonstrate the grandeur of modern progress, we have a poor, miserable, disconnected populace with nothing but American films, politics, and empty vacations to satisfy the ever-present human need of living in harmony with the universal spiritual forces underlying nature and all phenomena."

"I do not believe that mysticism is a mere mental aberration. I am inclined to believe that the human consciousness is a developing thing, and that the mystical consciousness represents a higher stage than we have reached." ~ J.W.N. Sullivan
эрик is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #22
asancta

Ok...several questions...

What did you do the day before the dream or during the last couple of days was something that drove your special attention?

HTML Code:
 I had my camera with me, the one I usually use in real life, my SLR (same color red, etc.).  I tried taking a picture but it was took dark so I needed to do a steady long exposure
How was the camera looking like?Any special size,colour,shape?
Did you have any kind of sex problems lately?

HTML Code:
 All of a sudden I'm still in the field, but now it's morning and the sun has risen a few hours already.
Where was the sun?left right?

HTML Code:
 I hear some piano music playing, so I follow the sound and I see some man a little ways off that I don't recognize playing piano.  Then I walk back to the house I'm staying at (no idea how this came into the dream).
What can you tell me about your social network?

HTML Code:
A lot of my dreams have sunsets or the sun shining brightly in them for some reason.
Well the best method is to write down every morning your dreams,right before you get out of bed,for at least 2 months.One dream is,sry to say,insignificant...might suggest one thing or the other or nothing at all(4 ex you neighbour is playing piano so you dream piano music).Also if you really want to disect your dreams,subsconscious,unconscious etc then I'd suggest to go to a psychologist and he/she will help you gain more insight regarding yourself as a whole.You might want to hide(not conscious) some things from you so even if you want to discover ,you won't be able without some bit of help. Just my idea Oh,and I wouldn't recomend you to go to a let;s say freudian psychologist or jungian but I would do a research on one that can mix the best of all Jung,Freud,Adler maybe...
asancta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:56 AM   #23
эрик

Quote:
Originally Posted by asancta View Post
Ok...several questions...

What did you do the day before the dream or during the last couple of days was something that drove your special attention?
Not particularly no...I've just been relaxing at home for the past few days really.

Quote:
How was the camera looking like?Any special size,colour,shape?
It looked exactly the same as it does in the real world. Just the color was more intense than normal, like the rest of the dream.

Quote:
Did you have any kind of sex problems lately?
That would be a negative.

Quote:
Where was the sun?left right?
While it was setting, to my left. In the morning, in front of/above me.

Quote:
What can you tell me about your social network?
Fairly small. I'm not much of an extrovert. Most of my friends are like family to me.

Quote:
Well the best method is to write down every morning your dreams,right before you get out of bed,for at least 2 months.One dream is,sry to say,insignificant...might suggest one thing or the other or nothing at all(4 ex you neighbour is playing piano so you dream piano music).
Well, I don't live in apartment so I probably wouldn't have heard piano playing... Also these dreams with the sun in them usually happen every 2 or 3 months for the past...3 years I think? Haven't been keeping a dream journal for that long, but I can still remember having some with the bright sun for a couple years back at least. Like about 6 months ago I dreamt about being in a dead yellow grass winter field tinged purple from the setting of the sun and kind of just jumping/walking around the field and over the stream and the sun was intensely orangish yellow color. The field had a stream flowing through it. As I didn't record it though, I don't remember much else besides seeing that. The 'intensity' I guess would be something that's recurring every so often.

Quote:
Also if you really want to disect your dreams,subsconscious,unconscious etc then I'd suggest to go to a psychologist and he/she will help you gain more insight regarding yourself as a whole.You might want to hide(not conscious) some things from you so even if you want to discover ,you won't be able without some bit of help. Just my idea Oh,and I wouldn't recomend you to go to a let;s say freudian psychologist or jungian but I would do a research on one that can mix the best of all Jung,Freud,Adler maybe...
Ok, thanks for the tip. Really I'm just curious though. I enjoy the dreams to be honest.

"Pauci intelligunt, multi reprehendunt, & sicut canes ignotos semper allatrant. Few understand, many reprehend, and as dogs bark at those they know not: so do many condemn and hate the things they understand not. "

"Now, to demonstrate the grandeur of modern progress, we have a poor, miserable, disconnected populace with nothing but American films, politics, and empty vacations to satisfy the ever-present human need of living in harmony with the universal spiritual forces underlying nature and all phenomena."

"I do not believe that mysticism is a mere mental aberration. I am inclined to believe that the human consciousness is a developing thing, and that the mystical consciousness represents a higher stage than we have reached." ~ J.W.N. Sullivan
эрик is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #24
asancta

HTML Code:
 Just the color was more intense than normal, like the rest of the dream.
.  Also these dreams with the sun in them   Like about 6 months ago I dreamt about being in a dead yellow grass winter field tinged purple from the setting of the sun and kind of just jumping/walking around the field and over the stream and the sun was intensely orangish yellow color.  The field had a stream flowing through it.  As I didn't record it though, I don't remember much else besides seeing that.  The 'intensity' I guess would be something that's recurring every so often.

OK,I also tried to gestalt it but apparently is more of a Jungian dream,even if I might be completelly wrong.From my point of view, might be a stage of your self that would corespond to the mental/alchemical/jungian state of Coagulation.
Coagulation images include, a soaring eagle, brilliantly shining gold, scales of justice, an egg-shaped Stone, a heavenly-scented balsam, the elixir or ambrosia (food of immortality), wingless creatures borne away by winged creatures, the serpent and lion united, and the Phoenix (a mythical bird that repeatedly rose from the fire). The event is also indicated by the King and Queen breaking free of their chains to matter and appearing as naked Sol and Luna (personages with heads of the Sun and Moon respectively). One drawing of this stage shows a purple moon fallen to the earth with a red bird ascending into the sky. In alchemical metallurgy, the baser metals are transformed into incorruptible gold during this stage. In many alchemical experiments, Coagulation is the precipitation or sublimation of the purified Ferment from Distillation.On the mental level, Coagulation is first sensed as a new confidence that is beyond all things, though many experience it as a Second Body of golden coalesced light, a permanent vehicle of consciousness that embodies the highest aspirations and evolution of mind. Coagulation incarnates and releases the Ultima Materia of the soul, the Astral Body, which the alchemists also referred to it as the Greater or Philosopher’s Stone. Using this magical Stone, the alchemists believed they could exist on all levels of reality. In society, it is the living wisdom in which everyone exists within the same light of evolved consciousness and knowledge of Truth.
CORRESPONDENCES OF COAGULATION:
Color: Violet; Purple
Planet: Sun
Metal: Gold

Again I might be wrong(because I can't make my own correspondences regarding you)...so if I were you I would go to a good psychologist.
asancta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #25
Wanderer

Default Falling Dream

Dear, Izabael I would like you to analyze a dream please. So here is my dream. It begins with everything all black and I can not make out any lights. What I can feel is a sensation of falling. I feel as though I am on my back and can feel a vast expanse below me. I don't feel any wind. Then after maybe a minute or so I feel as though I am coming closer to something, like I am going to hit the ground. And just when I think I'm going to hit I wake up with a literal jolt. Like just fell out of the sky. Its been a while since I had this dream. Thanks.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #26
aphrodite_loves

Default Dreaming of an unknown demon

I had a dream about a demon. He was trying to convince me to have sex with him. I was in hell with him in the dream and the walls were orange and molten. Everything about the dream was so real.

Do demons commonly try to convince you to have sex with them? Do you believe a dream like this is just a dream or is there more to it?

This was a year ago. At the same time, I recorded two EVPs on my first try and I felt like I was under spiritual attack at the time. My health was deteorating. I saw a shaman who I believe did something or the demon left on his own accord.

Now, I can't seem to make the same kind of contact to the spiritual world as I did before.
aphrodite_loves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #27
The Fool

Dreams are a tricky thing! It could have been a connection to an incubus of some sort since it wanted to have sex with you, or it could have been your Jungian Animus, thus showing a desire to connect with your male side on a very deep level.

I find with dreams that the most important thing is to keep some sort of record to look for PATTERNS and repeating symbols or scenarios. That will also help build up the spiritual connection you feel you may have lost.

xoxo
izabael
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #28
aphrodite_loves

So I asked the ghost who has been lurking around to talk to me in my dreams and deliver their message.
I had dreams about an entity touching me and I woke up and for the first time ever experienced sleep paralysis. In the dream the ghost kept touching me but frightening me as well and I woke up screaming.
Coincidence or a psyche trick of the brain?
aphrodite_loves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #29
The Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite_loves View Post
So I asked the ghost who has been lurking around to talk to me in my dreams and deliver their message.
I had dreams about an entity touching me and I woke up and for the first time ever experienced sleep paralysis. In the dream the ghost kept touching me but frightening me as well and I woke up screaming.
Coincidence or a psyche trick of the brain?
Sleep paralysis can lead to astral projection!

This is a decent article relating to your situation:

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2008...al-projection/
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote