Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:33 AM   #1
Izabael DaJinn

Lightbulb Dream analysis here...

You can ask about your dreams here...or if you have many long dreams, please start your own thread.

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B

Last edited by Izabael DaJinn; 12-29-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
convel

Default dreams

[QUOTE=Izabael DaJinn;2757]convel you can ask about your dream here...
dear izabael i need ur help ya yeah because i got some weird girls dream yaar i want to tell this to you please tel me ok please dream number 1 . in the dream i was entering in the buildoing which is like some kind of rome
or some kind of ancient building it wast warst big huge hall like place in that place, there was a bed a round shaped red silk bed with red satine curtain from top to bottom . and a staircase from basement like place to the spot where i was standing but the grip of the satircase is rusty and old from that place 3 girls looking sexy hottest infact what are all the quality i am expecting from a girl is fully loaded with those three girls hottest sexyest and notty looking, three girls frm three country one was looking blonde bold looking 2 girl was looking like a latin girl and another girl was looking like a girl from india i mean my place . but the weirdness is they three waring same kind of clothings it was like blue or somthing indigo blue cloth just like a blanket to cover ther body and also waring some kind of medalion ahhh no an amulet three of them was wearing it . and they came to me and touched me and one of the girl get me to the bed and other 2 followed her
and what happend is , when they touched me i felt they r going to do something............ and one of the girl took my shirt off and try to kiss me fully and tryed to have sex with me but what happend is, my guardians saved me from it i mean my guadrian spirit and my master saved me current power get off and i felt some presece . and i felt ohh my higher ones you saved me from those girls but i got some minor suspect over it.
dream number 2
it is happened im my bed room the insident took place im my bedroom itself im my room there is a balcony
where no one can enter even a cat too except birds ......... when i was laying bed a cat yeah a brown mixed white cat came from my balcony it was very cute and beautieful . i called it with some sounds and it came to me and it wiped its face on my hand and it licked my hand too and suddenly it transformed into a beautieful girl a really really beautieful girl i was attracted over her bewitching beautiefull girl . and in the mean time i was not even shocked or scared instard of that i was started chating and playing with her hehehehe
suddenly that girl asked me a weird question...................(it may cause u anger over me but sorry please forgive me please .)..................... she said i want you i wandered and again she asked i want to have sexual relation with you now in this place , inthis room . i said hey my relations are out side of my room they may come at anytime ok so not now afterwords we will make it na i said. she said they wont come inside of your room till our love making compleates she said . and the door was automatically opened i mean my room docr automatically opend and my clithings where vanished from my body what the miracle is even tho ugh i am naked none of my relatives noted me i was like invisible man. and she removed her cloth and we wtarted making love and all but the weird thing happend is i done love making posters wise i mean i i done her with some specific tantric sex posters . and she showed me a pure love i mean not in bed matter she took care like a lover and like wife but another weird thing happend is , 2 guys looking like popes came to my house and talking with my mom and came to my room one guy looked at her and he ran away i he got backoff and another guy stand alone and trying to do something but when he started doing something the girl's eyes gt white and something like wate came out of her eyes in the mean time that guy got insane . in the mean time i am watching this too but i ddnt gt any fear or angr over her i was in same position but i asked her dear why you done this to that guy ? she said i dont like that guy he is not good and all. and i took it as a casual manner and mingled with her and my mom called me and said time to go to college but you are having a work in the way to go to college ,y ,other said . i said to this gorl ok dear babe i am leaving for now i will catch you later ok i said . but that girl replyed me hey ya i am hear na shall we go to gether we will fly ang go to the place where we want to go ok she said and additionally that mystical girl said i want to be with you . and she said i will get you ther by flying too ................. thatit but after i get up from the dream i felt that my body get some king of strength and nit tirdness i think you will understand it . a tirdness causd by after sex . i felt it after i wakedup and i felt somkind of animalesious inside me too.

hey sorry ok please dont misunderstand me please i got this dreams but do way to go thats y i am asking you these dear please please help me
convel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
convel

[quote=convel;2758]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
convel you can ask about your dream here...
dear izabael i need ur help ya yeah because i got some weird girls dream yaar i want to tell this to you please tel me ok please dream number 1 . in the dream i was entering in the buildoing which is like some kind of rome
or some kind of ancient building it wast warst big huge hall like place in that place, there was a bed a round shaped red silk bed with red satine curtain from top to bottom . and a staircase from basement like place to the spot where i was standing but the grip of the satircase is rusty and old from that place 3 girls looking sexy hottest infact what are all the quality i am expecting from a girl is fully loaded with those three girls hottest sexyest and notty looking, three girls frm three country one was looking blonde bold looking 2 girl was looking like a latin girl and another girl was looking like a girl from india i mean my place . but the weirdness is they three waring same kind of clothings it was like blue or somthing indigo blue cloth just like a blanket to cover ther body and also waring some kind of medalion ahhh no an amulet three of them was wearing it . and they came to me and touched me and one of the girl get me to the bed and other 2 followed her
and what happend is , when they touched me i felt they r going to do something............ and one of the girl took my shirt off and try to kiss me fully and tryed to have sex with me but what happend is, my guardians saved me from it i mean my guadrian spirit and my master saved me current power get off and i felt some presece . and i felt ohh my higher ones you saved me from those girls but i got some minor suspect over it.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:49 AM   #4
convel

Default postings

did you got the postings ?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
convel

Default can you teme what it the meaning

B
aba
zabae
izabael
zabae
aba
b
Old 12-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
Izabael DaJinn

My take is the that the three women in the first dream are your carnal appetites.

Quote:
2 guys looking like popes came to my house and talking with my mom and came to my room one guy looked at her and he ran away i he got backoff and another guy stand alone and trying to do something but when he started doing something the girl's eyes gt white and something like wate came out of her eyes in the mean time that guy got insane . in the mean time i am watching this too but i ddnt gt any fear or angr over her i was in same position but i asked her dear why you done this to that guy ? she said i dont like that guy he is not good and all.
The insane guy is most likely your "shadow" or parts of yourself you don't like or need to incorporate into yourself. The woman of this dream is our Anima, or female side.

The most important thing about dreams is the "climate." In other words how are your dreams overall? If they are all like this, they seem healthy and working towards integration.

You have good dream recall. Are you able to lucid dream at all?

As far as what my signature means.....I'm not sure. That came to me in a dream actually. The diamond shape seems vaginal, and it seems to break down my name in a way that suggests it boils down to "beth"...the magician, duality. That makes sense as Izabael's nature is so Mercurial.

xoxo
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Old 12-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
nytek

Holy crap. You do dream interpretation, too? I've got some strange dreams that I don't know if anyone can interpret... they're not like the stuff I see most people dreaming about in their reports they'd posted. Most of my dreams seem to make sense and are like my second reality. I even have recurring dreams of being on an astral police force of sorts with a working energy-powered rifle as an astral weapon. Gods know I've tried to make sense of the experiences... Would you mind if I posted something along those lines for you to take in and think on? I think I could really appreciate it if so...

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
agable

I've also had some very strange and usually recurrent dreams throughout my life.

One which I've had quite often involves finding some sort of old magickal tome in an attic and summoning a sort of invisible scorpion. How I *knew* it was a scorpion even though it was invisible, I've no idea.

One in which I'm a soldier in a jungled region. There's a river - men are dying crossing the river - it's filled with some sort of squirmy worm or eel like critters.

One has me going along a beach with a few others. There's a huge building ahead, a big brick edifice. I have images of something large swimming in the ocean beside me. We take refuge in the building, which is full of catwalks leading over water and stairways. For some reason, one which likely has nothing to do with cyclopean ruins and things in the ocean, I get a very Lovecraftian feel to this dream.

There's a series of dreams I've had concerning the Civil War, of all things. Throughout my life I've gone to the battlefield at Gettysburg quite a bit as it's not too far from me. One building at the battlefield, which was a hospital during the war and the scene of much death, has a tendency to crop up in my dreams ALL THE TIME. Whether it makes sense or not. I've come to find out since that a guy from my hometown fought at Gettysburg and was wounded - tracing movements of his regiment and such, likely right near this building.

I also find this building in reality to be somehow extremely disturbing, its appearance summons up some sort of feelings of dread within me.

Also, in this dream, there is a woman. I don't know exactly in what context, as similar to the building she's a common element in other dreams as well. I have vague images of meeting her at the front door of a small cottage along a road - a rural setting - for some reason I'm thinking England or Ireland. She has long dark hair and her name seems to me to be Eleanor or something. Definitely a name with an El- or Il- sound as the first syllable at any rate. I just have some sort of certainty about the image that I'm madly in love with this woman. She doesn't speak, or at least no words I remember on waking, but when she appears I have a feeling of calm.

I've had another dream about Gettysburg, in which I was some sort of investigator at a brutal murder - oddly, I had a specific date in March 1946 in my head. A place called 'Nomo' entered the dream, I could see the name emblazoned above a doorway though I can't recall anything about what was inside. I also have a recollection of entering a large building via a bridge. Oddly and disturbingly the building had a glass floor underneath which were stacks upon stacks of dead bodies.

Actually as I'm writing these I'm seeing a lot of door/bridge imagery in the dreams.

-- Andrew D. Gable

The greatest good for the greatest number
The greatest evil comes though they slumber
The greatest triumph proves the greatest blunder
The greatest die but will still hunger
agable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 PM   #9
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by agable View Post
I've also had some very strange and usually recurrent dreams throughout my life.

One which I've had quite often involves finding some sort of old magickal tome in an attic and summoning a sort of invisible scorpion. How I *knew* it was a scorpion even though it was invisible, I've no idea.

One in which I'm a soldier in a jungled region. There's a river - men are dying crossing the river - it's filled with some sort of squirmy worm or eel like critters.

One has me going along a beach with a few others. There's a huge building ahead, a big brick edifice. I have images of something large swimming in the ocean beside me. We take refuge in the building, which is full of catwalks leading over water and stairways. For some reason, one which likely has nothing to do with cyclopean ruins and things in the ocean, I get a very Lovecraftian feel to this dream.

There's a series of dreams I've had concerning the Civil War, of all things. Throughout my life I've gone to the battlefield at Gettysburg quite a bit as it's not too far from me. One building at the battlefield, which was a hospital during the war and the scene of much death, has a tendency to crop up in my dreams ALL THE TIME. Whether it makes sense or not. I've come to find out since that a guy from my hometown fought at Gettysburg and was wounded - tracing movements of his regiment and such, likely right near this building.

I also find this building in reality to be somehow extremely disturbing, its appearance summons up some sort of feelings of dread within me.

Also, in this dream, there is a woman. I don't know exactly in what context, as similar to the building she's a common element in other dreams as well. I have vague images of meeting her at the front door of a small cottage along a road - a rural setting - for some reason I'm thinking England or Ireland. She has long dark hair and her name seems to me to be Eleanor or something. Definitely a name with an El- or Il- sound as the first syllable at any rate. I just have some sort of certainty about the image that I'm madly in love with this woman. She doesn't speak, or at least no words I remember on waking, but when she appears I have a feeling of calm.

I've had another dream about Gettysburg, in which I was some sort of investigator at a brutal murder - oddly, I had a specific date in March 1946 in my head. A place called 'Nomo' entered the dream, I could see the name emblazoned above a doorway though I can't recall anything about what was inside. I also have a recollection of entering a large building via a bridge. Oddly and disturbingly the building had a glass floor underneath which were stacks upon stacks of dead bodies.

Actually as I'm writing these I'm seeing a lot of door/bridge imagery in the dreams.

-- Andrew D. Gable
Welcome Andrew!

The first thing I notice is how you are given names of things. That's awesome! Those are keys given by your subconcsious to nail down specific ideas it wishes to communicate, or they are simply totems, i.e. foci for your desires and energies.

How recurrent are all these dreams? Tell me each one's frequency separately. In other words do some occur much more often than others?

That woman is also most likely your Anima as well, however, you should invoke her to find out for sure what she is. You can conjure her awake using her name and creating a ritual you feel she would appreciate. You should be able to reclaim some of her dream essence this way.

I would spend time visiting this Nomo in visualization or self-guided meditations, or however else you know how to do astral work. Write down resulting visions.

xoxoxo
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Old 12-30-2009, 05:27 AM   #10
nytek

This dream is strange because I had a lucidity about me that somehow felt awake yet impaired as if by sedatives. I had a good sense of awareness yet my attention span was extremely limited. And impulses were very hard to fight whenever they emerged. 7/8ths of this dream was in first person. Third person focus, if ever, came in such a fleeting way that I won't mention where it does. It was like a few small flashes.

07/08/08 -- Dream Journal

I become aware, suddenly, that I am somewhere in between a prison looking place and a hospital. The floors are white and clean. The walls are all eggshell white; everything was just so white and "clinical", really. By my shoulders now I'm being led toward the bed in this room by a cold but highly intelligent seeming woman who seems dressed like a secretary might be in that overall manner. I'm typically good at reading and assessing people, and even in sleep she struck me in a weird way because of the acuteness of her intelligence which seemingly I felt might have far surpassed my own. She was wearing a somewhat plain but not cheap looking businesslike knee-length dress and had placed her hair in a formal up-do.

So I'm led to the bed where I'm shown my wife sleeping in bed next to another man; both of them were implied to be undressed under the covers, and were totally unconscious and they couldn't see met. My heart sank into my stomach as I forgot where I was for a moment as emotions viscerally surged through me. Me; trying to logically figure out what had happened to lead up to this without realizing like in other dreams that my body was somewhere else. Then, before I could think more and my thoughts might be able to settle, I was lead out of the room and into a long and narrow hallway with a similar design and feel to where I came from. I had a feeling like my wife was gone forever then suddenly. I felt like I'd just been shown a betrayal on purpose for some strange reason, but I wasn't lucid enough at that point to know better.

I quickly calm down to levelheadedness as I'm walked by her down this hallway. There are several other rooms other than the room I was initially in. I notice there are black cameras aimed at each and all vantage points inside this hall, as if to monitor subjects in some experiment perhaps, I figure in retrospect. I don't see who could be watching them though or seem to know anything about them by visual assessment. I feel largely like I'm drugged at this point which is keeping me from being logical and asking questions to boot.

Soon the lady and I enter a room at the other end of the hall. She sits down at a computer screen on the other side of a desk, and typing each of my responses, she starts asking me things like my name, my home address, and other basic things like when you have to register your information for some purpose. I'm still strangely calm but am very much still upset at my perceived loss by this point, though I'm calm enough to talk without problems with this lady.

Here's where it gets truly strange. Eventually in mid-questioning I realize her intelligence has become incredibly attractive to me. She seemed an indelible genius in possession of a sharp analytical faculty though she seemed to show a lack of any emotion. She seemed calm and in control of her responses. The feeling is bizarre. It wasn't like she felt truly human other than for the left brain. The feeling of attraction becomes incredibly hard to fight at this moment, yet hauntingly I feel like I've just lost my wife at the same time, somewhere within me beside this feeling.

Rather than continue to grieve, this impulse just took over in waves, coming and coming, one after another, each one stronger than the last. My energy body activated as a result of the growing attraction. And I started feeling my solar plexus and sacral chakras and her own start to cycle our energy between each other while pulling on each other magnetically; ie. "physical" attraction. Soon, I was over on her side of the desk, sitting by her chair on the floor, with my chin resting on her knee very much like a child though equally, seductively, as I continued to look up at the screen and answer her questions innocently with mild awe, watching her type things without really reading them as they come up on her screen, just enjoying the vibe of her really nice female essence around me. Throughout I'm very focused on her regardless of our activity so I noticed certain displayed & certain subtle clues leaning toward her showing oppressed attraction for me in her body language and she seemed hesitant toward showing any real responses; still very professional, and still very still inside, all in all. Like there was supposed to be strict impersonal procedure. I don't even know if I can call the desire clear "attraction" other than "physical", or in this case, energetic. The impression would be like when somebody who was once frigid clearly starts to warm up to you, though.

As I looked up at the screen she was using, I saw a picture of some device open and displayed on it. And I asked her a question about some technology it uses. She looked at me quizzically like, as if to say: "You're not supposed to be asking ME questions. What gives?". And then in a moment she started to tell me what it does and how it worked much like one would explain something to make it less complex, say, for a child. I wish I could remember what it was now as I write this. It was some piece of new technology I've never seen.

I interrupted her explanation, excited that I understood it after all, bursting in to say, "Oh, you mean it's like an X?", where X would be a product of similar function in waking reality. Now she looked at me like she'd just seen a ghost, and said something like, "Yes, actually it's exactly like an X".

On waking, I can't help but get the impression that I was supposed to sit quietly in a trance and answer questions in this dream. That's what my subconscious tells me. That I wasn't supposed to be lucid at all. But I'd better not digress too far...

Still not showing any discernible emotion or real outward signs of what was going on inside (what Robert Monroe calls, "shut down"?), she continued to ever so slightly leak that energy of a sexual attraction in response to my presence and wasn't showing any disinterest in my attention either since my desires were magnified. I felt almost glowing at this point; in my observance of her extremely reserved in appearance yet obviously brilliant intelligence, and the way she carried herself with such high self-esteem and self-control while still having this feminine charm even strangely enough without emotions. Something still made her the epitome of sexual attraction in my eyes. At this point I all but got tunnel vision.

There is a subtle escalation to that end which had been occurring since I first noticed the feeling mounting a little while after we'd started talking. Soon, after some more light touching on the arm and answering her while resting my head there, on her thigh, in the presence of that same energy, which was forming around us like a golden bubble of light (called "rapport"), the one unseen but merely felt to surround us, impulsively in my drunken daze I moved up to try to start kissing her; to make my move, I guess. I had rapport but no cues to back me and went for it anyway since it was such a strong feeling. lol To this action of my kiss she after a moment of hesitation reacted strongly in response. She hastily leaned back, away from my direction, and wheeled back from me in her chair as if to escape my influence. It was an abrupt change in her aura. I felt (and must have looked puzzled), because then she pointed to the side of us above the door to her office. ...And how weird is this. Okay?

Above the door she pointed toward was another black security camera up where I hadn't yet looked, aiming down to capture the room. It had apparently been watching us all along. In my mind I got the feeling then that "people" were watching behind it and that she had a role to maintain in front of them, and that this is what she was implying. I said aloud in the dream, "Oh, 'not like this' ... you mean?". And she nodded silently in understanding and agreement. Her next ... command to me ... was, "Go to the bathroom". I said, "What? No. I don't have to go to the bathroom.", except she became visibly irritated like I didn't get some hint that I should have gotten, "Go to the bathroom--now!", but it became more firm and insistent the second time. "But ... I don't have to go!", I meekly protested, still half awake, "I don't want to.". I can be stubborn in my sleep.

So after one or two more refusals on my part, I finally accepted her "polite request" and was led to the bathroom by her under watch of more cameras along the way. I went inside it and shut the door behind me. Turning around, I saw yet another small black camera in the bathroom, but this one was inside a metal box with a tempered glass sheet protecting it, over by the left side of the sink. It was in a box roughly like a soap dispenser would be shaped. It was aimed to cover who entered and exited the bathroom door, but it lined up carefully so that the camera couldn't see when a person used the toilet or one of the showers.

I stood there looking at the camera, and looking around. I walked over to the other side of the bathroom next. Here I remained without clue or purpose. I didn't have to go. I was only standing like this in the bathroom for like 5 seconds before a knock on the door loudly came. I opened it expecting the woman, but instead I see my wife on the other side looking back at me. Yet the energy was distinctly NOT hers. Here it felt more like the energy of the secretary-looking woman still with only the physical form of my wife. Talk about a mind fuck then given the blending of the two prior experiences; one good and one bad. This was like the mirror opposite phenomenon of seeing somebody you couldn't possibly physically know or remember in some dream yet recognizing their identity as a person you know well somehow. I could plainly tell the form was my wife but I could also tell that despite appearances it was not her, in other words. Even in my state...

Skeptically, I called my wife's name, adding, "...Is that really you?". To which she said, "Yes, it's me", and I said, "But you're right in front of the camera now. Look! They're going to see you here with me and come to get you. You shouldn't be here."

She replied hastily, "Nobody can see us; don't worry about it", and pushed past me forcibly and passionately past the half-opened door and into the bathroom with me; taking us right past the camera as she went. I was alarmed. I tried to tell her to stop, but then she basically sexually attacked me in a voracious way for lack of a better word or phrase. I didn't expect it to happen like this.

This part of the experience only lasted about 4 or 5 seconds. The whole short time I was nervously waiting for authority figures to run in, though I didn't stop her either, thinking they'd show up in response to seeing my wife on the camera with me so plainly were it really her. But they didn't show up. I usually get what I expect in dreams; not this. I abruptly switched over into another two more short dreams I have recorded as well.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote