Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 06-28-2016, 08:48 PM   #1
GinXYZ

Default Transformative magic

I have always been very taken with, and, honestly, have a fetish for the Westernized concept of djinn...that is, those magical beings we call 'genies', held captive in lamps and bottles and whatnot.

Is it possible, through the use of magic, to be physically transformed into such a being?
GinXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 10:52 PM   #2
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinXYZ View Post
I have always been very taken with, and, honestly, have a fetish for the Westernized concept of djinn...that is, those magical beings we call 'genies', held captive in lamps and bottles and whatnot.

Is it possible, through the use of magic, to be physically transformed into such a being?
Is it impossible to transform oneself using magick/sorcery/witchcraft? The answer is no but depending on the transformation you stated that would be very highly unlikely to occur without powerful magick.

Let's temporarily digress and look at health and mental states to draw useful analogies. Even within our materialistic reductionist Western medical science they have a fundamental concept of "mind-body connection" in regards to a person's state of health. For example, a individual simply being diagnosis with certain disease can have a very detrimental effect in that person's subconscious and cause a rapid deterioration in overall health. Oh the flip side there are numerous documented cases of people experiencing "spontaneous healing" with total recover from diseases that Western medicine/science lists as incurable. People have been documented even regrowing entire organs or lost limbs, I kid you not.

Just understanding the previous passage illustrates the mind has immense potential to affect/effect one's own anatomy so adding in magick/sorcery/witchcraft can definitely focus/intensified the minds abilities in regards to the physical body. Now here's the rub, as a human being your physical template regulated by DNA/RNA is programmed to look human. So to change yourself to look like a Jinn goes beyond rapid healing but actually altering your genetic sequences i.e. DNA/RNA to change your phenotype to look Nonhuman.

Again, I'm not gonna say that's impossible but very difficult to unlikely to happen. Plus the result you think you get/want may not be how the end result is.... I can imagine you think you look like a stereotypical demon lord off a heavy metal album cover or something to that nature but what if you ended up with numerous tumorous growths on your face and body; understand that horrendous outcome isn't impossible.

It might even be safer to go the plastic surgery route of a very experience and highly qualified board certified cosmetic surgeon aka plastic surgeon to do body mods but that option will cost you a lot of money and you have to find a plastic surgeon willing to do that kind of work. There are plastic surgeons whom are very skilled but those cosmetic surgeons wouldn't mess with unconventional body modification surgeries because of the greater liability of post-operation issues which could open them up for lawsuits.

Another point to consider is you wouldn't want to be like many people that thoughtlessly get tattoos and years later have buyer's remorse for various reasons. If you did find magick spells/sorcery/witchcraft or even a Spiritual Entity that could actually physically alter yourself to be Nonhuman in appearance then you should be very contemplative about reversals, if possible, if something went wrong and you don't like the results.

Last edited by TrueLeoSnake; 07-25-2016 at 12:28 AM.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:19 PM   #3
GinXYZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLeoSnake View Post
Is it impossible to transform oneself using magick/sorcery/witchcraft? The answer is no but depending on the transformation you stated that would be very highly unlikely to occur without powerful magick.

Let's temporarily digress and look at health and mental states to draw useful analogies. Even within our materialistic reductionist Western medical science they have a fundamental concept of "mind-body connection" in regards to a person's state of health. For example, a individual simply being diagnosis with certain disease can have a very detrimental effect in that person's subconscious and cause a rapid deterioration in overall health. Oh the flip side there are numerous documented cases of people experiencing "spontaneous healing" with total recover from diseases that Western medicine/science lists as incurable. People have been documented even regrowing entire organs or lost limbs, I kid you not.

Just understanding the previous passage illustrates the mind has immense potential to affect/effect one's own anatomy so adding in magick/sorcery/witchcraft can definitely focus/intensified the minds abilities in regards to the physical body. Now here's the rub, as a human being your physical template regulated by DNA/RNA is programmed to look human. So to change yourself to look like a Jinn goes beyond rapid healing but actually altering your genetic sequences i.e. DNA/RNA to change your phenotype to look Nonhuman.

Again, I'm not gonna say that's impossible but very difficult to unlikely to happen. Plus the result you think you get/want may not be how the end result is.... I can imagine you think you look like a stereotypical demon lord off a heavy metal album cover or something to that nature but what if you ended up with numerous tumorous growths on your face and body; understand that horrendous outcome isn't impossible.

It might even be safer to go the plastic surgery route of a very experience and highly qualified board certified cosmetic surgeon aka plastic surgeon to do body mods but that option will cost you a lot of money and you have to find a plastic surgeon willing to do that kind of work. There are plastic surgeons whom are very skilled but those cosmetic surgeons wouldn't mess with unconventional body modification surgeries because of the greater liability of post-operation issues which could open them up for lawsuits.

Another point to consider is you wouldn't want to be like many people that thoughtlessly get tattoos and years later have buyer's remorse for various reasons. If you did find magick spells/sorcery/witchcraft or even a Spiritual Entity that could actually physically alter yourself to be Nonhuman in appearance then you should be very contemplative about reversals, if possible, if something went wrong and you don't like the results.
Thank you for your reply. I shall continue investigating this and attempt to discover a method to achieve the results I seek.
GinXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote