Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 04-25-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
Isis

Default Looking for a specific book

Hi!

I used to have a really big occult book collection in my computer, but I decided to get rid of it a while ago for pretty stupid reasons. Now that I've seen I really can't just ignore my interest in the occult because it's always here, I find myself in need of a book whose author's name I can't really remember.

I remember the book was a really great Grimoire, the index was not unlike Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig.

It started with a story about a woman who needed to come into some money, so she asked for a man's help and they performed a sex ritual. This was really detailed. After a while, it worked.

The book had a lot of info about talismans, which is kind of my main interest in the book.

I know this is really vague, but does anyone know what book this is?

Thank you.

P.S. I've literally been going nuts looking for this book so in any case, if anyone can suggest a good book about talismans, I would greatly appreciate it.

This specific book had a little bit of everything, hence its interest, but just talismans would be nice!
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
Djinn and juice

I don't the book you're talking about, but "Making Talismans: Living entities of power" by Nick Farrell, is a great book.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:10 PM   #3
Isis

Thank you, I'll definitely take a good look at it
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote