Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-18-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
blood_master

Default Could someone rate this pdf?

i was wondering if someone could give this pdf a rating, and if you would recomend it to a complete beginner in magick and witchcraft
as a good way to get started in the art

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/pearlli...Witchcraft.pdf
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 04:52 AM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
i was wondering if someone could give this pdf a rating, and if you would recomend it to a complete beginner in magick and witchcraft
as a good way to get started in the art

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/pearlli...Witchcraft.pdf
I have never heard of him but he might be extremely well known because I am just a novice.

I would read it if I were you. I am doing what you are doing too, I download loads of free pdf's and read them all the time.

I've got Joeseph Lisiewski Ceremonial Magick and the Power of Evocation - I highly recommend this to accompany a starting book.

Then I would get the Magick book from this forum, its cheap, it was the best beginners book for me.

These 2 got me going.

Then Franz Bardon initiation into Hermetics.

But the Magick Book and Lisisewski's books were the best 2 beginners books which came into my life, because they are kind of at the opposite ends of the spectrum, the Magick Book is more modern magick and it 110% works, then Lisiewski is a purist and I believe his way also 110% works, so both books give you a puzzle to solve of what is in between.

You might like to start working with the goetic Izabael, she is particularly helpful and safe.

You don't need to get physical manifestations to get the greatest results you could imagine, its true.

But I personally would like a physical manifestation now for just communicating.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 05:25 AM   #3
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I have never heard of him but he might be extremely well known because I am just a novice.

I would read it if I were you. I am doing what you are doing too, I download loads of free pdf's and read them all the time.

I've got Joeseph Lisiewski Ceremonial Magick and the Power of Evocation - I highly recommend this to accompany a starting book.

Then I would get the Magick book from this forum, its cheap, it was the best beginners book for me.

These 2 got me going.

Then Franz Bardon initiation into Hermetics.

But the Magick Book and Lisisewski's books were the best 2 beginners books which came into my life, because they are kind of at the opposite ends of the spectrum, the Magick Book is more modern magick and it 110% works, then Lisiewski is a purist and I believe his way also 110% works, so both books give you a puzzle to solve of what is in between.

You might like to start working with the goetic Izabael, she is particularly helpful and safe.

You don't need to get physical manifestations to get the greatest results you could imagine, its true.

But I personally would like a physical manifestation now for just communicating.
Ok i'll check Lisiewski thanks a lot again for the useful information
its good to know i'm not the only one that belive the internet holds
some good information
Old 03-18-2016, 11:14 PM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Ok i'll check Lisiewski thanks a lot again for the useful information
its good to know i'm not the only one that belive the internet holds
some good information
Oh yeah, it does.

People are like this at church, they tell me to only speak to a priest etc. and I say that's BS, because then you are just getting spoon fed information.

The only way to the truth is to gather all of the information available and see what becomes clear.

If you went to a shop and the staff member looked like a paedo and an animal abuser, would you just still be really nice and polite to him ( even though you wanted him to endure justice )? Is this the best way in life, then I suppose you are like a Ninja and those people won't even be able to fully work you out, so that puts you at an advantage?

I come across a lot of these people in life and it really upsets me.

Old 03-18-2016, 11:26 PM   #5
blood_master

Quote:
Oh yeah, it does.

People are like this at church, they tell me to only speak to a priest etc. and I say that's BS, because then you are just getting spoon fed information.

The only way to the truth is to gather all of the information available and see what becomes clear.

If you went to a shop and the staff member looked like a paedo and an animal abuser, would you just still be really nice and polite to him ( even though you wanted him to endure justice )? Is this the best way in life, then I suppose you are like a Ninja and those people won't even be able to fully work you out, so that puts you at an advantage?

I come across a lot of these people in life and it really upsets me.
are you certain he's a paedo, animal abuser?
or just looks like one, because there's nothing worse than punishing someone and finding out he was inocent later
i would search for evidence before begining acusation
thats just what i would do
Old 03-19-2016, 12:52 AM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
are you certain he's a paedo, animal abuser?
or just looks like one, because there's nothing worse than punishing someone and finding out he was inocent later
i would search for evidence before begining acusation
thats just what i would do
I am certain he looks like one, at least he looks like a really bad person. So, I suppose, the answer is to be nice, because he might change, unless he was in the act of doing so.

I feel so sorry for the children and animals.

I suppose you need evidence, but our society is really f*cked because I swear these people are everywhere.

Old 03-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #7
blood_master

Quote:
I am certain he looks like one, at least he looks like a really bad person. So, I suppose, the answer is to be nice, because he might change, unless he was in the act of doing so.

I feel so sorry for the children and animals.

I suppose you need evidence, but our society is really f*cked because I swear these people are everywhere.
you don't have to be nice just act natural if you dont like him you dont have to act like he's your friend, i would just do my buissnes and then get away from him

how does he act around chldren and animals, have you noticed him doing any suspicious activity in these scenerios

Last edited by blood_master; 03-19-2016 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-19-2016, 04:33 AM   #8
MagickNinja

Quote:
you don't have to be nice just act natural if you dont like him you dont have to act like he's your friend, i would just do my buissnes and then get away from him

how does he act around chldren and animals, have you noticed him doing any suspicious activity in these scenerios
Its the look in the eyes, I see some people like this from time to time.

Thanks, I will do this. You are helping me.

I feel better, I just met a fox.

Old 03-19-2016, 09:27 AM   #9
blood_master

Quote:
Its the look in the eyes, I see some people like this from time to time.

Thanks, I will do this. You are helping me.

I feel better, I just met a fox.
A fox? you mean me? lol

m8 this time i need your help ive been experiencing the folowing
when visualizing or simply day dreaming sometimes i see myself or someone i love getting hurt and it can come in any form, it cuold be a chainsaw that comes out of nowere or i could start for no reason cutting myself with a knife or i see my flesh open for no reason at all
it usaly dosent hurt me but on very rare cases i do experience real phisical pain
an example, i could be visualizing my self walking through a forest and sudenly see a chainsaw apear and start cutting me in half and even though most times i am capable of controling it, sometimes its just imposible and it usaly keeps replaying itself in my mind for hours
this has been going on for years, before my intrest in magick begun,
i cant even remember how it began

i don't know if its my subconcious fears that take form in my mind or
some sort of f*cking curse, i just know i'm tired of it and i whant it gone.
I really could use some help here my friend
Old 03-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #10
MagickNinja

Quote:
A fox? you mean me? lol

m8 this time i need your help ive been experiencing the folowing
when visualizing or simply day dreaming sometimes i see myself or someone i love getting hurt and it can come in any form, it cuold be a chainsaw that comes out of nowere or i could start for no reason cutting myself with a knife or i see my flesh open for no reason at all
it usaly dosent hurt me but on very rare cases i do experience real phisical pain
an example, i could be visualizing my self walking through a forest and sudenly see a chainsaw apear and start cutting me in half and even though most times i am capable of controling it, sometimes its just imposible and it usaly keeps replaying itself in my mind for hours
this has been going on for years, before my intrest in magick begun,
i cant even remember how it began

i don't know if its my subconcious fears that take form in my mind or
some sort of f*cking curse, i just know i'm tired of it and i whant it gone.
I really could use some help here my friend
1. Izabael has a 4 planes protection spell that will reverse any curse. ( I truly believe everyone should get something like this spell for protection ). 2. If you evoke the deamon Izabael, she will lead you to the cause of your problem and how to rectify it.

I know these options cost money but I believe they will definitely work. I don't put a price on health , for other things I am happy to safely experiment.

Other than this ; 1. I would start doing the Equiliberating ritual of the Pentagram everyday and night, lighting incense and candles to cleanse your space.

Try to keep your surroundings clean, keep windows closed at night, keep lights on at night that you feel comfortable with.

It sounds like some type of Djinn that has latched on to you that may want to cause you harm.

You have to fight it.

It's not your subconscious fears, its the Djinn taking advantage of how you feel in your subconscious, this is where the Djinn live - in our minds, as real beings.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-19-2016 at 07:34 PM.