Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Announcements Announcements related to this forum.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #1
MagickNinja

Default I am Truthful.

Have I ever once said anything bad to anyone, unless it was a self defense response to something bad that they said to me?

All posts and threads will reveal this, no matter what spin doctoring any person/s try to make namely the 4 evil Djinn ;

Omera

Djinn and Juice

Maliklucius

Magari

Neither is there any need for me to address such lies.

When I have spoken the truth in what I believe, 4 evil Djinn have constantly responded with hate.

I rightly defended myself and other innocent people ( especially concerning jokes about sacrificing children and animals, which I believe were very serious threats and is something which should never even be joked about, particularly at a time when human trafficking and animal abuse is so high ).

However, from now on, I will ignore them, as this is the only way to deal with lunatics.

The old testament states that Jesus will come back and rid the world of tyranny and oppression, as well as binding every last evil Djinn in existence with the ring of Solomon - Ouch!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-05-2016 at 05:20 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 05:01 PM   #2
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Have I ever once said anything bad to anyone, unless it was a self defense response to something bad that they said to me?

All posts and threads will reveal this, no matter what spin doctoring any person/s try to make ( namely the 4 evil Djinn ; O/ML/DJ/M ).

Neither is there any need for me to address such lies.

When I have spoken the truth in what I believe, 4 evil Djinn have constantly responded with hate.

I rightly defended myself and other innocent people ( especially concerning jokes about sacrificing children and animals, which I believe were very serious threats and is something which should never even be joked about, particularly at a time when human trafficking and animal abuse is so high ).

However, from now on, I will ignore them, as this is the only way to deal with lunatics.

The old testament states that Jesus will come back and rid the world of tyranny and oppression, as well as binding every last evil Djinn in existence with the ring of Solomon - Ouch!
Can you please state and link me to where in the old testament it says that Jesus will bind every last Djinn with the ring of Solomon?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:48 AM   #3
MalikLucius

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post

Well, the alternative to ignoring a Lunatic, I suppose, is not to bother denying their insistence that your disagreement with their opinions makes you an evil Djinn, sure to be bound sooner or later with the Ring of Solomon.

By someone, doubtless, but as Jesus is a figure of the New Testament, not the Old, the identity of that person shall remain a mystery.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
Well, the alternative to ignoring a Lunatic, I suppose, is not to bother denying their insistence that your disagreement with their opinions makes you an evil Djinn, sure to be bound sooner or later with the Ring of Solomon.

By someone, doubtless, but as Jesus is a figure of the New Testament, not the Old, the identity of that person shall remain a mystery.
Why are you being so nice to me?

How is Jesus a figure of the new testament not the old?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-06-2016 at 02:07 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 01:30 PM   #5
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post

Thank you Malik, at last someone seeing sense!
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote