Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-05-2016, 04:20 AM   #21
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Thanks, I will look at them, yes its the 80's movie, its the best film I have ever seen!
Hey just watched the film

I see what you've been talking about, the movie speaks of the illuminati and their conquest for world domination, and how they
implant subliminal messeges in the mainstream media, and the elitists (masons, skull and bones ect.)

Now you belive that there are literally alien or demonic creatures with fisical human bodies, witch are the illuminati or the jews,
personaly i velive that the illuminati are human, but belive themselves to be the master race, i can see why it would seem imposible for human beings to do such atrocities, but well........i won't get to that.

One thing i din't undertasd though there was a sign that said "marry and reproduce" i think thats incorrect, if anything they whant to depopulate, you know divide and conquer.

But any way those are just my personal belifes and opinions.

Thanks for recomending the movie i usally dont like 80's movies, but this was fun to whatch......that ending though lol!

By the way did you watch the videos i posted, if so what did you think about them? were they useful to you in any way?
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:29 AM   #22
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Hey just watched the film

I see what you've been talking about, the movie speaks of the illuminati and their conquest for world domination, and how they
implant subliminal messeges in the mainstream media, and the elitists (masons, skull and bones ect.)

Now you belive that there are literally alien or demonic creatures with fisical human bodies, witch are the illuminati or the jews,
personaly i velive that the illuminati are human, but belive themselves to be the master race, i can see why it would seem imposible for human beings to do such atrocities, but well........i won't get to that.

One thing i din't undertasd though there was a sign that said "marry and reproduce" i think thats incorrect, if anything they whant to depopulate, you know divide and conquer.

But any way those are just my personal belifes and opinions.

Thanks for recomending the movie i usally dont like 80's movies, but this was fun to whatch......that ending though lol!

By the way did you watch the videos i posted, if so what did you think about them? were they useful to you in any way?
Hi, I just saw those videos, I had already subscribed to her about 2 years ago! She is legitimate.

I think the illuminati are human, but many of them have been born with Djinn possessing them from birth since Egyptian times.

Yes, I do believe that they think they are the master race.

I think some Djinn can also shape shift into human form but it is only temporary. This is why I want to see some more photos of Omera but we don't see any now!

I think the marry and reproduce part was in reference to marriage coming from God ( destiny predmeditable - fate uncontrollable, most is down to God ), he decides when and where it happens, usually when we least expect it, different times for different people as he chooses to test us in so many different ways, as opposed to us trying to force it too soon, effectively sustaining Capitalism.

I thought it was a great film to summarize what is going on around us.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 08:58 AM   #23
blood_master

Quote:
Hi, I just saw those videos, I had already subscribed to her about 2 years ago! She is legitimate.

I think the illuminati are human, but many of them have been born with Djinn possessing them from birth since Egyptian times.

Yes, I do believe that they think they are the master race.

I think some Djinn can also shape shift into human form but it is only temporary. This is why I want to see some more photos of Omera but we don't see any now!

I think the marry and reproduce part was in reference to marriage coming from God ( destiny predmeditable - fate uncontrollable, most is down to God ), he decides when and where it happens, usually when we least expect it, different times for different people as he chooses to test us in so many different ways, as opposed to us trying to force it too soon, effectively sustaining Capitalism.

I thought it was a great film to summarize what is going on around us.
So you are able to see entities or spirits!? i only tryed her technique a couple of times, and the best i saw was a shadow with the figure of a man walking, but nothing solid.

If you can see them, do you have any tips?

(Apart from beating them up lol)
Old 03-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #24
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
So you are able to see entities or spirits!? i only tryed her technique a couple of times, and the best i saw was a shadow with the figure of a man walking, but nothing solid.

If you can see them, do you have any tips?

(Apart from beating them up lol)
I only see them behind the veil, the static rain of our vision, they appear randomly and pick up on emotions. They look like lights, shapes, or black shadows that appear and disappear.

Sometimes, I do see flying smoke like a light go across my room, that is quite something.

I don't want to call them out like she says, I'm not sure if it such a safe idea, I'd rather do it in a ritual with protection etc.

Practice the magic eye pictures, that's exactly how you see them, with the third eye/pineal gland.

I wish those 4 evil Djinn would come to me and I would beat them up lol

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-05-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:25 AM   #25
Djinn and juice

Quote:
How would you know what the Heptameron is for if you have never evoked to full mamifeestation? LOL!

'Daemons, entites, Djinn'? All the same inferior smokeless fire to me, they cry their eyes out in fear when they see me.

So, you do not have a method for evocation to physically manifest.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Best wishes,

Number 12.
Okay, I'm going to do you a favor and just tell you what the Heptameron IS, as you're just making a fool of yourself here MN. The Heptameron is a Grimoire that teaches you to evoke the ANGELS of the days of the week, and the seasons.

No, I haven't been able to evoke to full physical manifestation, yet. If you knew anything at all about magick you'd know that this isn't unusual, it takes time and practice. I do evoke successfully into a shew stone.

I seriously doubt any entity will cry it's eye's out in fear of you MN. Maybe tears of bewilderment and frustration, or laughter.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 12:03 PM   #26
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
Okay, I'm going to do you a favor and just tell you what the Heptameron IS, as you're just making a fool of yourself here MN. The Heptameron is a Grimoire that teaches you to evoke the ANGELS of the days of the week, and the seasons.

No, I haven't been able to evoke to full physical manifestation, yet. If you knew anything at all about magick you'd know that this isn't unusual, it takes time and practice. I do evoke successfully into a shew stone.

I seriously doubt any entity will cry it's eye's out in fear of you MN. Maybe tears of bewilderment and frustration, or laughter.
In your dreams, sure.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-05-2016 at 12:11 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:45 PM   #27
Djinn and juice

Will somebody please call this kids parents and ask them to pick him up? He's had way too much sugar, and I'm not going to be the one to clean up the mess.

Blood-Master, in reply to your previous post, you go for it mate, please do keep me updated on how you progress with this revolutionary school of practice that you're about to start.

I do seem like a nice guy, don't I. I am indeed a nice guy, I just don't tolerate bullshit very well, especially if the bullshit-er is given numerous opportunities to back up said bullshit with facts and intelligent debate, and proceeds to shit more, and fashion a little castle of shit around themselves.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:03 PM   #28
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by djinn and juice View Post
will somebody please call this kids parents and ask them to pick him up? He's had way too much sugar, and i'm not going to be the one to clean up the mess.

Blood-master, in reply to your previous post, you go for it mate, please do keep me updated on how you progress with this revolutionary school of practice that you're about to start.

I do seem like a nice guy, don't i. I am indeed a nice guy, i just don't tolerate bullshit very well, especially if the bullshit-er is given numerous opportunities to back up said bullshit with facts and intelligent debate, and proceeds to shit more, and fashion a little castle of shit around themselves.

How come you keep editing my your posts for my quotes?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-05-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:41 PM   #29
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Omera 132, Djinn and Juice 123, Maliklucius 33, Magari 96,

Funny how your post count never goes up?

Evil Djinn confirmation.

Check me out

9.29, 10.10, 1.03, 4.03.

12 is coming for you

Game over.

Seriously? You're doing that?
Old 03-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #30
blood_master

Quote:
I only see them behind the veil, the static rain of our vision, they appear randomly and pick up on emotions. They look like lights, shapes, or black shadows that appear and disappear.

Sometimes, I do see flying smoke like a light go across my room, that is quite something.

I don't want to call them out like she says, I'm not sure if it such a safe idea, I'd rather do it in a ritual with protection etc.

Practice the magic eye pictures, that's exactly how you see them, with the third eye/pineal gland.

I wish those 4 evil Djinn would come to me and I would beat them up lol
Magick eye? you mean like seing them with your eyes closed were picture just apear?

You know about that, recently ive been seing a lot of images when i close my eyes and relax, mostly images of strange creatures sometimes
some really ugly zombie like beings.

And ive been wondering are all those images of my succubus?
or other beings? because i have seen pictures were she apears just the way id like her to look, but then these other images apear out of nowere, and i'm not afraid, not even one bit, but i am like "seriously......you know i dont find those forms atractive right "

I think but im not sure she said "those are my brothers" Is that even possible can these entities have family
or was it my imagination.

I also get the imprecion her name is Madi but she never told me i just get a feeling.

Sorry this is all weird and new to me.