Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-03-2016, 08:47 PM   #11
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
Burned by whatever, or whoever you're trying to connect with. Think about it like this. Be it an aspect of your consciousness or a legit independent intelligence, it's something that has power, and should be approached with caution and respect. The sadistic cat in me wants you to try this MN's way, adopting his paradigm and ethos. I'm not saying this to be dick, or to continue petty arguments, I'm telling you this because it's tried and tested. Try calling up a spirit after you've spent days visualizing beating the shit out of it, and hating it, then talk to it like a bad dog. You'll get 1 of 2 things, or if you're unlucky both. No results, and/or a serious behavioral lesson.

I don't call other people dicks when they're not. Everyone gets an optional cheek.

You've probably seen information like that about the Djinn from Rosemary Ellen Guiley, or David Ike. There's a guy who lives down the road from me who's a big activist in the conspiracy groups, and doom sayer of the Djinn. I've been trying to arrange a meeting with him for months, but he doesn't want to know, people like that generally don't.

If you don't listen that's your call man, but I will say I told ya so when your butt prolapses and you're crying for help to make it stop.
As i said i'm not going to use his evokation technique
1.- because its to risky as you mentioned
2.- i don't wish harm on these entities, i would rather make friends with them then to attack them (yeah that may seem to wussy to you but hey diferent strokes for diferent folks)

You seem like a nice guy, dont you think you should just stop your hillbilly feud with MagickNinja, i mean you dont have to belive everithing he says, he just whants to be treated with respect and i can understand that.

No i actually found that information here http://mysticinvestigations.com/para...genies-demons/ remember i said similar NOT identical.

Butt prolapses Lol! i highly doubt it, my techniques are completly harmless, you dont even know what i'm planing to do and you already think i'm doing something truly dangerous.
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:32 PM   #12
MagickNinja

Quote:
Burned by whatever, or whoever you're trying to connect with. Think about it like this. Be it an aspect of your consciousness or a legit independent intelligence, it's something that has power, and should be approached with caution and respect. The sadistic cat in me wants you to try this MN's way, adopting his paradigm and ethos. I'm not saying this to be dick, or to continue petty arguments, I'm telling you this because it's tried and tested. Try calling up a spirit after you've spent days visualizing beating the shit out of it, and hating it, then talk to it like a bad dog. You'll get 1 of 2 things, or if you're unlucky both. No results, and/or a serious behavioral lesson.

I don't call other people dicks when they're not. Everyone gets an optional cheek.

You've probably seen information like that about the Djinn from Rosemary Ellen Guiley, or David Ike. There's a guy who lives down the road from me who's a big activist in the conspiracy groups, and doom sayer of the Djinn. I've been trying to arrange a meeting with him for months, but he doesn't want to know, people like that generally don't.

If you don't listen that's your call man, but I will say I told ya so when your butt prolapses and you're crying for help to make it stop.
If you know better than bloodmaster and I, then why don't you tell us, how to evoke into physical/visible manifestation, a Djinn without 'forcing' them?

We don't want an astral manifestation into a crystal ball or mirror, we want a physical/visible manifestation into incense smoke.

If you know of a better grimoire than the Heptameron for such a purpose, why don't you tell us and give us the exact method?

At least, I can provide an exact method, however dangerous it may be eg. The Heptameron as depicted by Joseph Lisiewski. Indeed one has to be fearless and assertive during the process of manifestation, control and command or else the very burn you speak of will take place.

Where is you exact method without forcing them?

I doubt very much you will provide the exact details of one, or at least spin doctor with some excuse. It's easy for people without knowledge to cast aspersions over people whom are knowledgeable.

Either way, its not necessary to respond to such dishonesty.

** Furthermore, you just spoke of 'butt prolapsing' and previously spoke of 'violent wanks, children and animal sacrifice, dicks, cocaine, hookers etc.'

No one else on the forum has spoken about anything like this and it is extremely bizarre and highly disturbing. It would appear that you are suffering from a severely disturbed depraved violent mental condition and either have committed horrific crimes or wish to do so in the future.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-04-2016 at 09:21 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:20 AM   #13
blood_master

Hey MagickNinja! i have something really intresting to talk to you about, its about a summoning technique ive been using, i just wanna know if i'm not bothering you too much, cause ive been asking you too many questions (yeah sorry about that )
Old 03-04-2016, 08:16 AM   #14
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Hey MagickNinja! i have something really intresting to talk to you about, its about a summoning technique ive been using, i just wanna know if i'm not bothering you too much, cause ive been asking you too many questions (yeah sorry about that )
No please tell me, I'm not on this forum just to make it look pretty lol!

Old 03-04-2016, 09:41 AM   #15
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
No please tell me, I'm not on this forum just to make it look pretty lol!
more like awesome, Lol!

Ok so a couple of weeks ago i started using a summoning technique for summoning a succubus, i learned the technique from someone called Erik Vonroth, who gives 7 free summoning lessons, now this guy has mixed reviews but most people say his free lessons are good, but his complete book is not.

Wen i started using the technique i felt a tingle over my body, like a light vibration, then after i finished i went to the kichen to make myself something to eat and the light started to flicker, IT NEVER DOES THAT, so anyway the next day i started to meditate and then i tryed to contact my succubus (not really sure if i had succesfully summoned one though) but i do believe i Heard a voice but not very clear, i continued preforming the technique for two more days, but i unfortunatly i had to stop becouse i was going through certain emotional issues and i realised i wasn't in the right state of mind to be summoning, so i waited a couple of weeks.

During those weeks a few things happend, in one of my meditation sessions i saw a picture in mi mind of a woman ive never seen before, but it was like a flash it went as soon as it came,
another time i was making my bed and i heard a very clear high pitch female voice, in this time i was worried that i had summoned a succubus, but was certanly going to leve me because i wasn't paing attention to her thanks to my emotional stress,
an now that im feeling better i started trying to summon again,
and this time i thaught i felt my bed moving very lighly, and i felt cold breese over my left hand but the Windows were closed, i meditated a few minutes and i felt a warmth on my face, oh! and yeah also the ember of the incence i used lasted whay to long before it wen't out

Do you think those are signs i succeeded , what do you think about all this
Old 03-04-2016, 01:56 PM   #16
MagickNinja

Quote:
more like awesome, Lol!

Ok so a couple of weeks ago i started using a summoning technique for summoning a succubus, i learned the technique from someone called Erik Vonroth, who gives 7 free summoning lessons, now this guy has mixed reviews but most people say his free lessons are good, but his complete book is not.

Wen i started using the technique i felt a tingle over my body, like a light vibration, then after i finished i went to the kichen to make myself something to eat and the light started to flicker, IT NEVER DOES THAT, so anyway the next day i started to meditate and then i tryed to contact my succubus (not really sure if i had succesfully summoned one though) but i do believe i Heard a voice but not very clear, i continued preforming the technique for two more days, but i unfortunatly i had to stop becouse i was going through certain emotional issues and i realised i wasn't in the right state of mind to be summoning, so i waited a couple of weeks.

During those weeks a few things happend, in one of my meditation sessions i saw a picture in mi mind of a woman ive never seen before, but it was like a flash it went as soon as it came,
another time i was making my bed and i heard a very clear high pitch female voice, in this time i was worried that i had summoned a succubus, but was certanly going to leve me because i wasn't paing attention to her thanks to my emotional stress,
an now that im feeling better i started trying to summon again,
and this time i thaught i felt my bed moving very lighly, and i felt cold breese over my left hand but the Windows were closed, i meditated a few minutes and i felt a warmth on my face, oh! and yeah also the ember of the incence i used lasted whay to long before it wen't out

Do you think those are signs i succeeded , what do you think about all this
It does indeed sound like a succubus.

Does anything happen when you dream?

It's a shame, there aren't more exact techniques published to get a proper manifestation. I think most of these new age techniques are a bit of a conspiracy, they leave out all of the juicy stuff.

I'm in the middle of a book right now but I was thinking of getting 'The Grand Key of Solomon' by Ishtar publishing, I think it might have grimoire equivalents to get those real physical/visible manifestations, but essentially this information is usually only given by word of mouth.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #17
Djinn and juice

Quote:
If you know better than bloodmaster and I, then why don't you tell us, how to evoke into physical/visible manifestation, a Djinn without 'forcing' them?

We don't want an astral manifestation into a crystal ball or mirror, we want a physical/visible manifestation into incense smoke.

If you know of a better grimoire than the Heptameron for such a purpose, why don't you tell us and give us the exact method?

At least, I can provide an exact method, however dangerous it may be eg. The Heptameron as depicted by Joseph Lisiewski. Indeed one has to be fearless and assertive during the process of manifestation, control and command or else the very burn you speak of will take place.

Where is you exact method without forcing them?

I doubt very much you will provide the exact details of one, or at least spin doctor with some excuse. It's easy for people without knowledge to cast aspersions over people whom are knowledgeable.

Either way, its not necessary to respond to such dishonesty.

** Furthermore, you just spoke of 'butt prolapsing' and previously spoke of 'violent wanks, children and animal sacrifice, dicks, cocaine, hookers etc.'

No one else on the forum has spoken about anything like this and it is extremely bizarre and highly disturbing. It would appear that you are suffering from a severely disturbed depraved violent mental condition and either have committed horrific crimes or wish to do so in the future.
It's pretty clear you've never read or worked with the Heptameron, MagickNinja. If you had you'd know it's in no way whatsoever related to Djinn conjuration.

I haven't evoked to full manifestation, but there are plenty of ways to evoke and communicate with spirits without being a dick, in fact most practitioners got this a long time ago, and grew out of taking the Grimoires too literally. Be firm and confident, yes, but if you act like a dick it wont bode well for you, this has been proved time and time again!

Try Qabbalistic cross, LBRP, Qabbalistic cross, cast the circle, place incense on table of practice/triangle of art,bornless rite, address the spirit, if it has an Enn try calling the Enn, speak to it as an equal with repect, give license to depart.

I'm not responding with dishonesty, I'm just not playing Harry fucking Potter.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #18
MagickNinja

Quote:
It's pretty clear you've never read or worked with the Heptameron, MagickNinja. If you had you'd know it's in no way whatsoever related to Djinn conjuration.

I haven't evoked to full manifestation, but there are plenty of ways to evoke and communicate with spirits without being a dick, in fact most practitioners got this a long time ago, and grew out of taking the Grimoires too literally. Be firm and confident, yes, but if you act like a dick it wont bode well for you, this has been proved time and time again!

Try Qabbalistic cross, LBRP, Qabbalistic cross, cast the circle, place incense on table of practice/triangle of art,bornless rite, address the spirit, if it has an Enn try calling the Enn, speak to it as an equal with repect, give license to depart.

I'm not responding with dishonesty, I'm just not playing Harry fucking Potter.

How would you know what the Heptameron is for if you have never evoked to full mamifeestation? LOL!

'Daemons, entites, Djinn'? All the same inferior smokeless fire to me, they cry their eyes out in fear when they see me.

So, you do not have a method for evocation to physically manifest.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-05-2016 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:33 PM   #19
blood_master

Quote:
It does indeed sound like a succubus.

Does anything happen when you dream?

It's a shame, there aren't more exact techniques published to get a proper manifestation. I think most of these new age techniques are a bit of a conspiracy, they leave out all of the juicy stuff.

I'm in the middle of a book right now but I was thinking of getting 'The Grand Key of Solomon' by Ishtar publishing, I think it might have grimoire equivalents to get those real physical/visible manifestations, but essentially this information is usually only given by word of mouth.
Alright!

Well just one dream were i was in a relationship with a girl i dont know, and i felt very loved.

Hey if your looking to see entities or spirits, i have a series of videos of someone who teaches how,there not probably what youll expect,
it doesn't involve any ritual and recuires practice, but i used it and i did see something, well rather odd.
Haven't used it for my succubus yet though, i still need practice but i hope i will some day.

I know its not much but take these as a thank you for you're help ,
Oh and the woman who teaches them, likes to beat around the bush a Little, but she gets to the technique eventualy Lol.

I recomend you watch all three videos, she teaches the same thing in all of them but she gives out different information in each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V3I2eD0gWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VZUO3ryx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Cvl32MJUg

If posible tell me what you thimk of them

I searched for they live 1988 but i didn't find any documentary, only an 80's movie, żIt is a documantary no?

Last edited by blood_master; 03-04-2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #20
MagickNinja

Quote:
Alright!

Well just one dream were i was in a relationship with a girl i dont know, and i felt very loved.

Hey if your looking to see entities or spirits, i have a series of videos of someone who teaches how,there not probably what youll expect,
it doesn't involve any ritual and recuires practice, but i used it and i did see something, well rather odd.
Haven't used it for my succubus yet though, i still need practice but i hope i will some day.

I know its not much but take these as a thank you for you're help ,
Oh and the woman who teaches them, likes to beat around the bush a Little, but she gets to the technique eventualy Lol.

I recomend you watch all three videos, she teaches the same thing in all of them but she gives out different information in each.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V3I2eD0gWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VZUO3ryx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Cvl32MJUg

If posible tell me what you thimk of them

I searched for they live 1988 but i didn't find any documentary, only an 80's movie, żIt is a documantary no?
Thanks, I will look at them, yes its the 80's movie, its the best film I have ever seen!