Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-13-2016, 04:14 AM   #101
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
i'm really glad it helped you my friend

well i guess having the body of someone young and the knowledge of some one old would be the prfect combination ...........hence vampires have become popular nowdays lol's
That would be perfect but I suppose life is supposed to be imperfect.

I've thought about that for a long time, but I am certain there is no way to gain wisdom at youth.

I only get happier as I get older, I understand more and I think youth is an illusion, we think we will be young forever, and we try to do too many things and over complicate life, then we get older and many people start having crisis's because they don't know what to do.

I gave up all attachment to materialism a while ago. All I have is a laptop and some speakers for it.

I have a few clothes and I like to live like a Jedi.

I was the complete opposite before and a slave to materialism like everyone else.

I find rooms look and feel so much nicer with less in them.

I suppose I can be a bit of a vampire because I find it more peaceful at night than in the day.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 05:57 AM   #102
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
That would be perfect but I suppose life is supposed to be imperfect.

I've thought about that for a long time, but I am certain there is no way to gain wisdom at youth.

I only get happier as I get older, I understand more and I think youth is an illusion, we think we will be young forever, and we try to do too many things and over complicate life, then we get older and many people start having crisis's because they don't know what to do.

I gave up all attachment to materialism a while ago. All I have is a laptop and some speakers for it.

I have a few clothes and I like to live like a Jedi.

I was the complete opposite before and a slave to materialism like everyone else.

I find rooms look and feel so much nicer with less in them.

I suppose I can be a bit of a vampire because I find it more peaceful at night than in the day.
we have things in common i'm not to materialistic i dont belive in money but to be honest i would be a sith "through passion i gain power through power i gain strenght through strenght i gain victory with victory my chains are broken the force shall free me"
well ive guess weve proven that sith and jedi can be friends
like the song says "Why can't we be friends"

Last edited by blood_master; 03-13-2016 at 06:10 AM.
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #103
MagickNinja

Quote:
we have things in common i'm not to materialistic i dont belive in money but to be honest i would be a sith "through passion i gain power through power i gain strenght through strenght i gain victory with victory my chains are broken the force shall free me"
well ive guess weve proven that sith and jedi can be friends
like the song says "Why can't we be friends"
Yeah, what's the difference between the sith and jedi?

Old 03-13-2016, 06:43 PM   #104
blood_master

Quote:
Yeah, what's the difference between the sith and jedi?
i think sith are like both villans and anti heroes they dont follow an order like the jedi they choose their own path i think there is a sith order but they don't allways follow it.....like for example the jedi order forbids marriage and the sith order doesn't recomend it but they can do whatever, hence some sith have married

wen a jedi merries he will usaly be expeled from the jedi order

also a sith doesen't fear to use dark forces for his venefit
similar to how some wizards and mages don't care to use black or light magick and they'll use both
Old 03-14-2016, 12:42 AM   #105
MagickNinja

Quote:
i think sith are like both villans and anti heroes they dont follow an order like the jedi they choose their own path i think there is a sith order but they don't allways follow it.....like for example the jedi order forbids marriage and the sith order doesn't recomend it but they can do whatever, hence some sith have married

wen a jedi merries he will usaly be expeled from the jedi order

also a sith doesen't fear to use dark forces for his venefit
similar to how some wizards and mages don't care to use black or light magick and they'll use both
Hmm, interesting, I say Jedi as a figure of speech, but I wonder if the Jedi's were the bad guys after all? In religion you can do something bad ( not too bad ) at a time of necessity as we are only here for God ( to do good ). Eg. we could use a deamon for money because God has given us no other way because we weren't here for money but the only way we can get it is through bad in order to survive his test ( of our will ). But when he gives us the way then there is no excuse to do it.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-14-2016 at 03:17 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 05:26 PM   #106
Djinn and juice

Quote:
They're both pretty awesome.

Strangely, I would rather see them in the incense smoke at the moment.

Lisiewski says that if a mistake is made in the instructions eg. not getting blessed chalk from a priest, then the spirit will not manifest and you must give the license to depart straight away and end the ritual.

No matter how fast you end it, 5 bad events will take place, though they will be more severe the longer the operator takes to end the ritual.

I'm a bit confused, since incense is part of the ritual anyway, how would I offer the energy before hand and what energy would I give?

I was thinking of either getting it some spirit food from ebay or eating some food in its name etc. for the Heptameron, to make it safe without the slingshot effect.
No, that's not true. Purists will tell you that you have to do it all by the book, but the reality is that people get manifestations and results using updated methods, and cutting expenses, without getting major backlash. Personally I practice somewhere in between, I follow the grimoire as closely as possible, but change things to suit my need, and more often my budget.

You're giving the spirit energy anyway, through the prayers and incantations, and the focus of your attention. Every evocation I've done the spirit has been present before the actual ritual, just cos I've concentrated so much on making a Lamen, or arranging the altar and ritual working space for it. They respond to the effort and dedication you show in requesting their presence.

What's "spirit food" ? Never heard of that, sorry. In my experience the best offerings are those given with love and gratitude, and it doesn't really matter what the physical offering is as long as it's tasteful to the spirit. Wine is always good, bread, sweet things, public praise and thanks (promotion) that kind of thing.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #107
blood_master

Quote:
Hmm, interesting, I say Jedi as a figure of speech, but I wonder if the Jedi's were the bad guys after all? In religion you can do something bad ( not too bad ) at a time of necessity as we are only here for God ( to do good ). Eg. we could use a deamon for money because God has given us no other way because we weren't here for money but the only way we can get it is through bad in order to survive his test ( of our will ). But when he gives us the way then there is no excuse to do it.
Lol none of that Works if your Christian or catholic,
ive always wondered if catholics and christians are actually evil
like what you sed about the jedi

Well lord sedious is deffenatly evil

hey have you wached the movie "the mist" by Stephen King you should defenetly wach it, sience you have to figure out what its about i think you'll like it
Old 03-14-2016, 08:09 PM   #108
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
No, that's not true. Purists will tell you that you have to do it all by the book, but the reality is that people get manifestations and results using updated methods, and cutting expenses, without getting major backlash. Personally I practice somewhere in between, I follow the grimoire as closely as possible, but change things to suit my need, and more often my budget.

You're giving the spirit energy anyway, through the prayers and incantations, and the focus of your attention. Every evocation I've done the spirit has been present before the actual ritual, just cos I've concentrated so much on making a Lamen, or arranging the altar and ritual working space for it. They respond to the effort and dedication you show in requesting their presence.

What's "spirit food" ? Never heard of that, sorry. In my experience the best offerings are those given with love and gratitude, and it doesn't really matter what the physical offering is as long as it's tasteful to the spirit. Wine is always good, bread, sweet things, public praise and thanks (promotion) that kind of thing.
I agree with what you are saying, I use a very simple new age method to evoke Izabael and it really does work but without physical manifestation.

So do you think Lisiewski is talking nonsense?

So would I eat the food before hand or during the ritual in the spirits name?

Are you sure that you don't like me and want me to get burned because you think I'm the anti christ?!

Old 03-14-2016, 08:11 PM   #109
MagickNinja

Quote:
Lol none of that Works if your Christian or catholic,
ive always wondered if catholics and christians are actually evil
like what you sed about the jedi

Well lord sedious is deffenatly evil

hey have you wached the movie "the mist" by Stephen King you should defenetly wach it, sience you have to figure out what its about i think you'll like it
Only people have free will, religion doesn't cause bad anymore than it causes good. I think its a lack of beliefs that causes the problems.

I have seen it but I have forgotten what it was?