Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 03-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #1
MagickNinja

Default Essential Evocation Advice

If you are in favor of forcing a Djinn to do your will ( extremely great highest of Magickal work ) in an evocation here is some advice which I have applied incredibly successfully.

Needless to say, it is not necessary to offer an energy in return to the entity in question because you are forcing it to do your will.

Firstly, remember humans are greater creations than these entities and they must irrefutably serve us in every way imaginable or face an eternal process of torture from generation to generation.

Now, to do this, you can practice such a technique. Consciously visualize the entity that you going to summon, imagine it taking the most horrific form.

Now, you must have no fear of death, you should not do the ritual if you do, you must take charge of your own true will.

There is no such thing as death, only the Force.

Imagine, ferociously whipping and beating it in your most frenzied state, shout at it, swear at it, until your face almost bursts in rage, kick it, throw things at it, use an imaginary sword or your dagger to slice it into pieces.

Everyday you must visualize the most horrific torture methods conceivable that you would enact upon the entity.

When you feel that you are ready, you may proceed with the evocation.

You will find that a golden seed will have been implanted into your subconscious from your conscious practice actions.

When the evocation takes place, this golden seed will then transfer from the subconscious into your physical reality and you will act in a state of 'The Ice Zone.'

You will be so cool and calm as a cucumber, when the entity manifests it will see the ice surrounding your body with fire simultaneously burning through your eyes.

It will not even dare to challenge you and if it does, you will be well prepared to roar at it so ferociously with your command, that it will tremble and crumble in front of you like a digestive biscuit in the triangle of manifestation.

You will find your workings to be much easier from now on.

Enjoy.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 03-01-2016 at 08:42 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 12:06 AM   #2
blood_master

Hi MagickNinja i'm gonna ask a realy stupid question but i have a consern about the goetic.

So just a wile ago i started Reading Demonolatry but i havent got very far yet and just a few days ago my sister was watching a movie frome Clive Barker called Hellraiser and and i saw a bit of the movie with her, i found his idea of hell and demons quite disturbing, portraiting ALL demons as masochistic sadistic beings, and it doesn't match their descriptions from my reaserch i know there is some really evil entities out there but even those dont match the description of clive barker's demons

Now i'm not scared but the movie did leave me a Little twitchy so i just whanted to know, is there any truth behind his idea of demons or is Clive Barker just a very very sick man.

Just a note i think some demons are good ive Heard good things of Lilith and others and its my belief that humans can be worse tan the most evil demons, ive Heard of people who have done truly terrible things.
blood_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_master View Post
Hi MagickNinja i'm gonna ask a realy stupid question but i have a consern about the goetic.

So just a wile ago i started Reading Demonolatry but i havent got very far yet and just a few days ago my sister was watching a movie frome Clive Barker called Hellraiser and and i saw a bit of the movie with her, i found his idea of hell and demons quite disturbing, portraiting ALL demons as masochistic sadistic beings, and it doesn't match their descriptions from my reaserch i know there is some really evil entities out there but even those dont match the description of clive barker's demons

Now i'm not scared but the movie did leave me a Little twitchy so i just whanted to know, is there any truth behind his idea of demons or is Clive Barker just a very very sick man.

Just a note i think some demons are good ive Heard good things of Lilith and others and its my belief that humans can be worse tan the most evil demons, ive Heard of people who have done truly terrible things.
I have wanted to explain this to you for some time.

I think now you might be ready for the truth.

It may not be your belief, that's fine but it should at least help you to put things in perspective.

God first made his Pen - to write down what he wanted to do.

Then he made Angels, of which the most respected is Gabriel. Angels are robots, they have no free will, they cannot earn anything from their Creator ( go to Heaven or Hell ).

Then God made Earth and the Djinn. The Djinn have free will exactly like humans and they are made of a smokeless fire. The Djinn lived on Earth, some were bad, some were good.

God had enough and sent the Angels to take all of the disobedient Djinn to Hell but he ordered them to save one baby Djinn.

This Djinn was the Devil.

The devil looked after God's kingdom and loved God so much. He was God's number 1 guy.

Then, God made Adam out of clay and mud, God ordered all of the Angels and Djinn to bow down before Adam as he was his greatest creation.

The devil refused, he said "Why should I? I am made of fire and he is made of clay!" His desires got the better of him.

God said to the devil, you are going to hell for all eternity. The devil said "Fine, I don't care, but let me have just one wish"

God said "Okay."

The devil said "Let me take you beloved human creations with me to Hell!"

God said "Okay, but you will not take the ones that I have touched."

Some other rebellious Djinn followed the devil to Earth to take mankind to Hell.

These Djinn were granted some God like powers except for one ; they cannot Create.

Some of these Djinn that rebelled have since converted back to worshipping God and some of those that worshipped God have now deciced to worship the devil.

There are other Djinn living in our parallel dimension, they do not have God like powers, they are exactly like us, some believe in God, some don't. They too will go to Heaven and Hell.

God says that all the devil has to do is apologize once and he will forgive him - but the devil won't.

It is these Djinn with God like powers that are referred to as Deamons.

The other Djinn, who don't have God like powers can also be bad or good as they too have free will.

All of the Djinn see us from a place where we see them not.

I don't know if all of the Deamons are bad, might be.

You can also summon other ordinary Djinn without the same God like powers and sometimes they are good or bad.

King Solomon was given a ring by God to control all of the 72 Goetia.

The Goetia hated Solomon, saying that they would later be worshipped as Gods and corrupt our world.

The governments are still trying to excavate in the middle east to find Solomon's ring, this is what all of the war is about.

Omera, DJ, ML, Magari, believe it or not, really are all Djinn.

There are legions of them everywhere now, some walk among us, many of them type on the internet, all with one motive ; to misguide mankind, to worship the devil.

They think they can beat God somehow.

Djinn can shape shift into human form and have been doing so since the beginning of time. Many Prophets told people that they had spoken to a Djinn when they thought it was a human.

The bad Djinn, like humans to perform as many human and animal blood sacrifices as possible, the mist from the blood gets them high like a drug and they please the devil.

The Djinn I have mentioned on this forum have explained to me that they are pure evil, they have spoken to me, in a way only I can understand - remember, they see us from a place where they see us not.

DJ even joked about sacrificing children and defenseless animals, but it was no joke. She thinks no one will believe her.

This happens at places like Bohemian grove, Area 51 and Balmoral.

This is also why you cannot become a Djinn, we cannot Create, only reproduce.

You can only invoke a Djinn into your body.

He will then become part of you.

Omera was trying to take the mickey out of you, he knows all of this, but these Djinn's ultimate goal is to misguide mankind.

There is only 50 or so years left until the end of the world, these bad Djinn don't have much time left.

Watch 'they live' 1988, its free on youtube.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:12 AM   #4
blood_master

That is a very intresting perspective and accepting all possibilities
it would be a very shadowy future for almost everyone

you say the others are Djiin, but you said they wern't in a another thred.

I know i'm crazy for thinking that i can become a demon, a retarded fantasy as Omera would say, but i dont care its none of their buisness
i'm gonna try anyway, got a couple of ideas to
and if i fail at least i tryed, and i'll say "it was fun to try"

If god turns up to be real and hell is to then i'm screwd no mater what i do lol (for unfortunate reasons )

Get the mikey out of me?? what does that mean......sorry i really dont know

Well i honestly dont think the others are Djiin but some of them can be jerks.

Wether you were just taking advantege of me or being honest thanks a lot for the reply, and either way i consider you a friend

Oh and by the way your not a dick, at least,i dont believe that you are
Old 03-02-2016, 04:35 PM   #5
Djinn and juice

This is without doubt the biggest load of tripe I've ever read. MagickNinja, if this is your practice you need to head back to GO and start again. Do not collect 200, and do not give newbies who don't know any better advice.

Blood-Master. If you take this seriously and follow it in practice, you will get burned. It's bullshit. That's a fact.

Moderators. Ban me. If I'm out of line for calling bullshit on delusional fantasists, I'm comfortable where I am.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 06:34 PM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
That is a very intresting perspective and accepting all possibilities
it would be a very shadowy future for almost everyone

you say the others are Djiin, but you said they wern't in a another thred.

I know i'm crazy for thinking that i can become a demon, a retarded fantasy as Omera would say, but i dont care its none of their buisness
i'm gonna try anyway, got a couple of ideas to
and if i fail at least i tryed, and i'll say "it was fun to try"

If god turns up to be real and hell is to then i'm screwd no mater what i do lol (for unfortunate reasons )

Get the mikey out of me?? what does that mean......sorry i really dont know

Well i honestly dont think the others are Djiin but some of them can be jerks.

Wether you were just taking advantege of me or being honest thanks a lot for the reply, and either way i consider you a friend

Oh and by the way your not a dick, at least,i dont believe that you are
I was being sarcastic to them when I said they weren't Djinn in the thread ( a way of cutting them off like you said to ignore them ).

You will not be screwed by God, I give you my word, all you have to do is be a good person, efforts and intentions, quality not quantity, ( Destiny is premeditable, fate is uncontrollable, most of what happens is out of our hands ).

Take the mickey is like take the p*ss/ make fun of.

I swear to you on my life, so help me God, everyone I have mentioned is an evil Djinn, spreading lies and hate. - I know the Djinn very very well and they know me even better.

Have I ever once said anything bad to anyone, unless it was in response to something bad they said to me? These evil Djinn hate it when I give away something worthwhile.

I would never intentionally take advantage of anyone and I was/am not taking advantage of you, I was being 100% honest, I like to help people as no one was there to help me. I live for honesty, nothing else. Only justice can be the true virtue of mankind. I consider you a friend too.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #7
blood_master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I was being sarcastic to them when I said they weren't Djinn in the thread ( a way of cutting them off like you said to ignore them ).

You will not be screwed by God, I give you my word, all you have to do is be a good person, efforts and intentions, quality not quantity, ( Destiny is premeditable, fate is uncontrollable, most of what happens is out of our hands ).

Take the mickey is like take the p*ss/ make fun of.

I swear to you on my life, so help me God, everyone I have mentioned is an evil Djinn, spreading lies and hate. - I know the Djinn very very well and they know me even better.

Have I ever once said anything bad to anyone, unless it was in response to something bad they said to me? These evil Djinn hate it when I give away something worthwhile.

I would never intentionally take advantage of anyone and I was/am not taking advantage of you, I was being 100% honest, I like to help people as no one was there to help me. I live for honesty, nothing else. Only justice can be the true virtue of mankind. I consider you a friend too.
Ok man, i belive you're being honest
Old 03-02-2016, 09:53 PM   #8
blood_master

Djiin and Jucie
Ummm......burned by what or who?, if you're talking about his evocation technique i wasn't going to use it, i prefer being respectful to the spirits its in my nature to be that way, when it comes to practice i'm going to go by the book, alredy started in wiccan magick
but when i become adept enogh i whant to be a chaos magician and find my own way

MagickNinja was just giving me his honest advice based on the question i presented to him, and he gave me a good answer, ive actualy seen similar information about the Dijiin somewere else.

You really should't call other people dicks when their not

So i like to take on flights of fancy and be fantastical,
what are you going to do if i dont change, slam youre head on the keyboard till i stop doing it? Lol
Old 03-02-2016, 10:46 PM   #9
MagickNinja

Quote:
Ok man, i belive you're being honest
Thanks man.

Old 03-03-2016, 03:47 PM   #10
Djinn and juice

Quote:
Djiin and Jucie
Ummm......burned by what or who?, if you're talking about his evocation technique i wasn't going to use it, i prefer being respectful to the spirits its in my nature to be that way, when it comes to practice i'm going to go by the book, alredy started in wiccan magick
but when i become adept enogh i whant to be a chaos magician and find my own way

MagickNinja was just giving me his honest advice based on the question i presented to him, and he gave me a good answer, ive actualy seen similar information about the Dijiin somewere else.

You really should't call other people dicks when their not

So i like to take on flights of fancy and be fantastical,
what are you going to do if i dont change, slam youre head on the keyboard till i stop doing it? Lol
Burned by whatever, or whoever you're trying to connect with. Think about it like this. Be it an aspect of your consciousness or a legit independent intelligence, it's something that has power, and should be approached with caution and respect. The sadistic cat in me wants you to try this MN's way, adopting his paradigm and ethos. I'm not saying this to be dick, or to continue petty arguments, I'm telling you this because it's tried and tested. Try calling up a spirit after you've spent days visualizing beating the shit out of it, and hating it, then talk to it like a bad dog. You'll get 1 of 2 things, or if you're unlucky both. No results, and/or a serious behavioral lesson.

I don't call other people dicks when they're not. Everyone gets an optional cheek.

You've probably seen information like that about the Djinn from Rosemary Ellen Guiley, or David Ike. There's a guy who lives down the road from me who's a big activist in the conspiracy groups, and doom sayer of the Djinn. I've been trying to arrange a meeting with him for months, but he doesn't want to know, people like that generally don't.

If you don't listen that's your call man, but I will say I told ya so when your butt prolapses and you're crying for help to make it stop.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote