Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Announcements Announcements related to this forum.

Reply
Old 02-22-2016, 02:21 PM   #1
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default Trolls on this forum.

I believe that ; Djinn and Juice, Magari, Malik Lucius and Omera are all trolls but they are no ordinary trolls.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-22-2016 at 11:32 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #2
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I believe that ; Djinn and Juice, Magari, Malik Lucius and Omera are all trolls but they are no ordinary trolls.

For the sake of argument, if everything that I have recently posted is true, these 4 have immediately responded to me with abuse, immediately and every time, all of the time as if this was their only job.

Isn't that just a little bit strange? 4 of them in turn?

Wouldn't most people just ignore me or partially agree?

Why would 4 people gang up, one after the other, with such aggressive responses, constantly as if they had nothing else to do?

I never stated that anyone 'had' to believe me, I just posted my own belief.

Why me and no one else?

How come they haven't done it to anyone else?

Is it because they know that I am correct and they don't want other people to know the information that I post here?

Why would I scare them so much?

Surely the only way for anyone to find the truth is to look at all of this information and then make a decision?

This is the opposite of what they are doing.

If there is nothing in this forum that you believe me on, that's fine.

But believe me on one thing and one thing only ;

I don't know who is responsible, government, business organization etc. or who? But there are groups of people allocated to social media, websites etc. whom are working for these organizations and their mission is to do everything in their power to steer you away from true knowledge because people are waking up now and this is a big threat to the powers that be.

Remember, I never once stated that you HAD to believe me about anything.

They are the ones stating that you must NOT believe me.

They know that I know that they know what I am posting is true.

They think its funny, like I am trapped, because no one else can see it.

We know exactly what is going on between us, but no one else can see it, because no one else knows that what I am posting is true, this is their trump card.

They also know that I know that they are working for an organization to lead you away from the truth and on this forum it happens to be me.

I don't know everything by any means, I know 1% of this universe if that, but that 1%, these 4 will not stop at preventing you from having your own opinion about it because they know it can lead you to further truths.

It's like a chain reaction, it can't be stopped.

There are many groups like this on the web, they all have the same style, manner and vocabulary because they all have the same job at hand.

They are employed to ridicule anyone who speaks a truth, they are always available to post more so than any other person. They will never have anything genuinely nice to say, it will always have an ulterior motive.

They can suddenly quote lengthy texts at the drop of a hat or refer to deep random knowledge which seems odd for their character.

These are not normal people.

You will see this most clearly from the subtext of our posts.

They know that I know who they are and what they are up to, but there is nothing I can do to prove it.

This is their strength.
For the record, I'm quoting everything you say so you can't snake back and change any of it when the shit hit's the fan. Also, I'm reporting it all to my superiors so they can keep an eye on you, get you alone, and take you out.

You certainly busted me, MagickNinja, props man. I am, in fact, working for the CIA, the KGB, MI5, the Illuminati, the Rothschild's, and the Masons, and I'm an alien.

You're absolutely right, about everything, seriously, not once have you been wrong. I'm deliberately deceiving you, and everyone else, spreading lies and misinformation, just to make you look like a fool. This is because you're the chosen one, MagickNinja, you don't think it to be pure coincidence that you took that (way cool, if I may say) username, do you?

You are in fact, THE MagickNinja, chosen by God to lead his people to the truth, as the people of Abraham crossed the rivers to the sea. Verily, MagickNinja, Thou art.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:46 PM   #3
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I believe that ; Djinn and Juice, Magari, Malik Lucius and Omera are all trolls but they are no ordinary trolls.

For the sake of argument, if everything that I have recently posted is true, these 4 have immediately responded to me with abuse, immediately and every time, all of the time as if this was their only job.

Isn't that just a little bit strange? 4 of them in turn?

Wouldn't most people just ignore me or partially agree?

Why would 4 people gang up, one after the other, with such aggressive responses, constantly as if they had nothing else to do?

I never stated that anyone 'had' to believe me, I just posted my own belief.

Why me and no one else?

How come they haven't done it to anyone else?

Is it because they know that I am correct and they don't want other people to know the information that I post here?

Why would I scare them so much?

Surely the only way for anyone to find the truth is to look at all of this information and then make a decision?

This is the opposite of what they are doing.

If there is nothing in this forum that you believe me on, that's fine.

But believe me on one thing and one thing only ;

I don't know who is responsible, government, business organization etc. or who? But there are groups of people allocated to social media, websites etc. whom are working for these organizations and their mission is to do everything in their power to steer you away from true knowledge because people are waking up now and this is a big threat to the powers that be.

Remember, I never once stated that you HAD to believe me about anything.

They are the ones stating that you must NOT believe me.

They know that I know that they know what I am posting is true.

They think its funny, like I am trapped, because no one else can see it.

We know exactly what is going on between us, but no one else can see it, because no one else knows that what I am posting is true, this is their trump card.

They also know that I know that they are working for an organization to lead you away from the truth and on this forum it happens to be me.

I don't know everything by any means, I know 1% of this universe if that, but that 1%, these 4 will not stop at preventing you from having your own opinion about it because they know it can lead you to further truths.

It's like a chain reaction, it can't be stopped.

There are many groups like this on the web, they all have the same style, manner and vocabulary because they all have the same job at hand.

They are employed to ridicule anyone who speaks a truth, they are always available to post more so than any other person. They will never have anything genuinely nice to say, it will always have an ulterior motive.

They can suddenly quote lengthy texts at the drop of a hat or refer to deep random knowledge which seems odd for their character.

These are not normal people.

You will see this most clearly from the subtext of our posts.

They know that I know who they are and what they are up to, but there is nothing I can do to prove it.

This is their strength.

MY GOODNESS ME, how the bloody hec did you do that?! Are you a computer hacker or something? You just managed to quote type my post as if I had written it. Something fishy is going on here...


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-25-2016 at 08:29 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:52 PM   #4
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
For the record, I'm quoting everything you say so you can't snake back and change any of it when the shit hit's the fan. Also, I'm reporting it all to my superiors so they can keep an eye on you, get you alone, and take you out.

You certainly busted me, MagickNinja, props man. I am, in fact, working for the CIA, the KGB, MI5, the Illuminati, the Rothschild's, and the Masons, and I'm an alien.

You're absolutely right, about everything, seriously, not once have you been wrong. I'm deliberately deceiving you, and everyone else, spreading lies and misinformation, just to make you look like a fool. This is because you're the chosen one, MagickNinja, you don't think it to be pure coincidence that you took that (way cool, if I may say) username, do you?

You are in fact, THE MagickNinja, chosen by God to lead his people to the truth, as the people of Abraham crossed the rivers to the sea. Verily, MagickNinja, Thou art.

We know what is really going on, I didn't type that mate.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-25-2016 at 08:31 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Hello Djinn,

We know what is really going on between us. You know what I have done.

You know I would not go to my grave if it wasn't for the hardest way possible? What fun would it be otherwise? Yes, I am that cocky and soon I will be your master.

This is why I am the last.

Give up, I have already done it. Your efforts are futile, they speed up your destiny which you cannot stop.
LOL! Wow... Just, wow. You're fucking deluded mate. Is there someone we should call to get you somewhere safe, where you can be looked after? Seriously.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:00 PM   #6
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

And, no, what have you done?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:03 PM   #7
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
And, no, what have you done?
You did it again!!! What's in it for you, are you possessing this site or something?


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-25-2016 at 08:32 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:30 PM   #8
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Nothing. I know that's a big statement but to me it feels that way.

So, tell me, do you possess these people or do you not need to possess anyone?

We both know that you can't really say what you know about me, don't we?

It's the restriction that has been placed on you, you can't break it, can you?
Well, the first thing you need to realize is that what you call the earth is 98% jam, the remaining 2% is bread, and peanut butter.

We do possess people, yeah, we don't need to, it's just what we do in our free time (the sabbat is a real deal) You know those really angry wanks you have sometimes, hidden in someones closet? That's us.

I don't know what restriction you're talking about, sorry. I'm up for kinky sex, but I don't do cyber. Sorry again.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:33 PM   #9
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

At the end of it all I look forward to a Hot tub with extra bubbles, a fine cigar, and a glass of scotch. I then snort cocaine off the backsides of hookers, and listen to Phil Collins.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 03:35 PM   #10
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
Well, the first thing you need to realize is that what you call the earth is 98% jam, the remaining 2% is bread, and peanut butter.

We do possess people, yeah, we don't need to, it's just what we do in our free time (the sabbat is a real deal) You know those really angry wanks you have sometimes, hidden in someones closet? That's us.

I don't know what restriction you're talking about, sorry. I'm up for kinky sex, but I don't do cyber. Sorry again.

Do you know Izabael who owns this forum personally, are you friends?


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-25-2016 at 08:32 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Customizing your forum experience.... Izabael DaJinn Announcements 8 09-15-2016 08:51 PM
Wizards Forum [Exlusive] Issaya Beginner's Magick Forum 0 04-21-2012 09:55 PM
All views are welcome in a forum Arckangel Magick & Mayhem 0 12-28-2010 05:05 PM
Where do I ask about technical issues with the forum? thorhammer Mob Rules 2 02-20-2010 08:09 AM
New Aleister Crowley Forum Izabael DaJinn Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Crowleyanity, Abrahadabra 0 11-28-2009 10:25 PM

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.