Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 02-15-2016, 10:13 AM   #1
MagickNinja

Default Apology

Hi Izabael,

I'm sorry I have let some people with bad intentions get the better of me lately, I am learning so many new cool things about the world and I like to share them and help people because they are no fun otherwise, but then you get some mean people who just don't want you to express yourself or have other agendas and sometimes one takes it too personally.

I think people's attitudes on forums have changed a lot and not many people like to support someone or they always have something negative to say or put you down.

Sometimes I feel like I am turning into one of these people by being among them and then I don't like myself.

I think I am going to just look things up from now and just sometimes on rare occasions ask someone a question if they seem okay.

I think the world is changing and I have to also adapt otherwise I will get caught in the nettles on my journey.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Magari

Lol dude you're endless entertainment.

Your need a personal blog.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:39 PM   #3
Omera

silly gooses

We can't get any occult stuff working without coordination among the community.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
MalikLucius

I'm saddened to see, MN, that your apology boils down to "Everyone else but is the bad guy and I am innocent of any toxicity at all".

Honestly.

This is why I've ceased bothering to post here and moved over to OC. You may have noticed that you and Omera are the only people still here, save for the random new arrivals whom you shortly drive away, and Magari, who gets a kick out of watching the house burn.

You do whatever makes you happy.
MalikLucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:13 PM   #5
Omera

I'm banned from OC for being an asshole to peoples mental masturbation.

I've migrated to reddit.

Would be cool if they'd unban me, since they said they would.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 05:35 PM   #6
Magari

What house?

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 11:32 AM   #7
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikLucius View Post
I'm saddened to see, MN, that your apology boils down to "Everyone else but is the bad guy and I am innocent of any toxicity at all".

Honestly.

This is why I've ceased bothering to post here and moved over to OC. You may have noticed that you and Omera are the only people still here, save for the random new arrivals whom you shortly drive away, and Magari, who gets a kick out of watching the house burn.

You do whatever makes you happy.
Well, I'm sorry that you are feeling troubled, I am happier.

It's never my intention to ever hurt another living creature and I am certain that this is very clear. If I do not always respond to adversity in the best way then this is what I am apologizing for, as neither is this my intention.

The site is clearly infiltrated with Trolls, whenever someone posts evidence for something, other people respond with abuse, instead of politely asking further honest questions to investigate a matter in order to find the truth about something whatever their conclusion may be.

This is still one of the best forum's regardless because Izabael is a genius at her art, so I am just happy to look things up from trusted conversations between people.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 05:02 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote