Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 02-05-2016, 01:37 AM   #1
Vagantem

Default What do you think that Real Magick is?

If someone was asking you to describe what you believe that magick is, what would your answer be?
How would you define it? Which practices or examples would you use? Where would you set the limit? What would you classify as imagination or non realistic magic?

It is pity and a great shame that futile imagination is accepted as real magick, and that real magick is disregarded and dismissed as imagination.
http://vagantem-solus.blogspot.co.uk/
Vagantem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 10:16 PM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagantem View Post
If someone was asking you to describe what you believe that magick is, what would your answer be?
How would you define it? Which practices or examples would you use? Where would you set the limit? What would you classify as imagination or non realistic magic?
Summoning or contacting the Djinn from the Astral realm to make things happen on our physical plane.

This involves a blood sacrifice of an animal or human, then the mist of the blood which evaporates at the time of execution secretes bio electricity from the red blood cells, this is what the Djinn feed on as your payment for your wish AND as an instrument to physically manifest in front of you for 15 minutes.

If you do this, it means you are selling your soul to the devil and you are mentally ill. It's also criminal, cowardly and immoral.

No one else will tell you what I have just told you, because it does actually take place a lot more often than you think.

Anything other than this is watered down Magick UNLESS you're binding a Djinn - forcing it to do what you want without giving it payment. This can be very dangerous.

Having said this, you can summon Djinn if you want and give other energy like drawing a picture or something for them but no blood sacrifices please - look at the state of the world as it is.. ( this is the whole reason for our mess )

Go and look at a Church, spend some time sitting and observing it and imagining at all the blood sacrifices that took place in it and all the Djinn that were in there..

I hope this helps, no one else will tell you, so I told you like I wish people had told me which makes me feel better.

After reading the post on your site, what I described fits in exactly with what you stated as your definition of Magick even if you disagree with me ( which I am sure you will ) , lol!

But I totally disagree with the bit you said about not needing to believe in Magick for it to work. Belief and imagination are the only ways to experience this subtle world. You must have faith in something that is actually there, in order to experience it.

I think my explanation of Magick is as simple and accurate as you will ever get - its just no one likes to say it out loud! ROFL!!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-06-2016 at 05:18 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote