Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Reply
Old 02-21-2016, 12:20 PM   #21
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
It's not often I "Lol" but I'm going to allow myself one now.

LOL!

Where's your evidence?
It is a belief based upon a theory, just like you.

The difference is that I exercised independent thought and investigation instead of regurgitating indoctrination through the word of the financial elite.

That puts your Trolling to an end.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #22
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
It is a belief based upon a theory, just like you.

The difference is that I exercised independent thought instead of regurgitating indoctrination through the word of the financial elite.

That puts your Trolling to an end.
Okay, now try exercising common sense. What the fuck do the financial elite have to do with the Earth being flat, or not? What would they possibly have to gain from lying to us? Seriously, show me the evidence that the Earth is flat, and the central point around which the solar system revolves.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:54 PM   #23
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
Okay, now try exercising common sense. What the fuck do the financial elite have to do with the Earth being flat, or not? What would they possibly have to gain from lying to us? Seriously, show me the evidence that the Earth is flat, and the central point around which the solar system revolves.
I have nothing to show you, you are behaving dishonestly or else you would investigate the flat earth theory for yourself and then ask me potential questions.

Stop trolling.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 01:00 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:03 PM   #24
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I have nothing to show you, you are behaving dishonestly or else you would investigate all of this yourself and then ask me potential questions based upon neutral explanations.
You have nothing to show me because there is no evidence that supports your belief, because it's a myth that most of the world gave up on a long, long time ago.

Do you even know what dishonestly means? I see you banging on about "the truth" and how others who disagree with you are "dishonest" but where's the dishonesty? You're wrong, and that's okay, get over it and move on, that's evolution.

I know the flat earth theory, I don't need to investigate it, already have. I've brought my argument to the table. Lets hear yours...
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:08 PM   #25
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
You have nothing to show me because there is no evidence that supports your belief, because it's a myth that most of the world gave up on a long, long time ago.

Do you even know what dishonestly means? I see you banging on about "the truth" and how others who disagree with you are "dishonest" but where's the dishonesty? You're wrong, and that's okay, get over it and move on, that's evolution.

I know the flat earth theory, I don't need to investigate it, already have. I've brought my argument to the table. Lets hear yours...
You are a liar, I never stated that someone who disagrees with me is dishonest.

Someone who abuses me, stating my belief is false and cannot prove otherwise is dishonest as it is hate speech.

Someone, who does not agree with me, but respects my belief and cannot prove it wrong as it is a belief just like theirs, is honest.

You have categorically failed at this.

You believe what you believe, I will believe what I believe.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:11 PM   #26
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
You are a liar, I never stated that someone who disagrees with me is dishonest.

Someone who abuses me, stating my belief is false and cannot prove otherwise is dishonest as it is hate speech.

Someone, who does not agree with me, but respects my belief and cannot prove it wrong as it is a belief just like theirs, is honest.

You have categorically failed at this.

You believe what you believe, I will believe what I believe.
So prove your belief by showing us evidence to support it.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:21 PM   #27
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
So prove your belief by showing us evidence to support it.
I have nothing to prove to you, as you have clearly demonstrated that you are the ones whom are clearly lacking in beliefs.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:36 PM   #28
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
I have nothing to prove to you, as you have clearly demonstrated that you are the ones whom are clearly lacking in beliefs.
You know what, you're right. I am totally lacking in belief that Earth is square, flat, and stationary. My belief is based on fact, supported by 2000 years of astronomy, and based on 50 years of human exploration of space.

I hope your belief in a flat earth brings you great joy and wisdom. Just don't fall of the edge, because verily, thou, great sage, shall surely walk to the endeth of the known world, and stare into the great oblivion beyond.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:40 PM   #29
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
You know what, you're right. I am totally lacking in belief that Earth is square, flat, and stationary. My belief is based on fact, supported by 2000 years of astronomy, and based on 50 years of human exploration of space.

I hope your belief in a flat earth brings you great joy and wisdom. Just don't fall of the edge, because verily, thou, great sage, shall surely walk to the endeth of the known world, and stare into the great oblivion beyond.
You have no facts, just theories based upon other peoples word.

Thank you.

MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #30
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
You have no facts, just theories based upon other peoples word.

Thank you.
There are plenty of facts, MN. Where are yours?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.