Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Reply
Old 01-24-2016, 11:21 PM   #11
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
*facepalm*
Yes, I stated the truth.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 01-29-2016 at 11:17 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:44 PM   #12
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

From what I can see, MagickNinja, since I last posted you've talked a load of shit.

So, the square and stationary Earth, that according to you in another post ( I think you prattle on about the Djinn in that one ) most occultists agree on as fact. Is it just the Earth? What about square and stationary Venus, or Saturn? What's so special about the Earth?

Now, as your tiny mind collapses in on itself, fear not MagickNinja, just put down whatever pipe you smoke DMT through, and take a minute. What you've been mistaking for the planet is in fact a MAP! Simple isn't? Yes, it's square, and flat, and yes, you're right, it doesn't move unless you shake it. You live in the THIRD dimension, MagickNinja. Welcome to big school.

I'm done, I just wanted to say that, because you're creepy, and ridiculous, and I seriously hope that nobody takes anything you say seriously, or ever follows your advice.

You're a fool. Stop it.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:04 AM   #13
Omera
 
Omera's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 141



Default

I unblocked his creepy ass just to see what sort of idiocy he's spouting. Damn son.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:08 AM   #14
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
From what I can see, MagickNinja, since I last posted you've talked a load of shit.

So, the square and stationary Earth, that according to you in another post ( I think you prattle on about the Djinn in that one ) most occultists agree on as fact. Is it just the Earth? What about square and stationary Venus, or Saturn? What's so special about the Earth?

Now, as your tiny mind collapses in on itself, fear not MagickNinja, just put down whatever pipe you smoke DMT through, and take a minute. What you've been mistaking for the planet is in fact a MAP! Simple isn't? Yes, it's square, and flat, and yes, you're right, it doesn't move unless you shake it. You live in the THIRD dimension, MagickNinja. Welcome to big school.

I'm done, I just wanted to say that, because you're creepy, and ridiculous, and I seriously hope that nobody takes anything you say seriously, or ever follows your advice.

You're a fool. Stop it.
Wow, sounds like you are the creepy Troll in full force, where's your honest investigation or evidence for your contrary belief? You don't have any, all you have is abuse. No, I will not shut up, make me. Continue to be mad and shit scared people will know the Truth, I'm telling the whole world everywhere. I dare you to stop me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando-Ferguson-flat-earth-map.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	51   Click image for larger version

Name:	unseal04.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	52  


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 05:13 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:12 AM   #15
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
I unblocked his creepy ass just to see what sort of idiocy he's spouting. Damn son.
You are a Troll ; in this case people whom say something is not true without honest investigation or evidence. I will never stop telling the truth, make me. I'm posting these things everywhere for the whole world to see, happy it makes Trolls like you scared and mad.

Thanks for the encouragement!


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 05:07 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:35 AM   #16
Omera
 
Omera's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 141



Default

Have you not seen pictures of space? You can fucking see the curvature of the dome of the atmosphere for christs sake.

Nevermind i want you to post you're bullshit theory everywhere so everybody knows you're a retard.

"I dare you stop me" this dude is on some hard drugs. Like he HAS to be. Are you gonna tell us you're The Chosen One next? Asking us to prove something thats already universally proven lol



I will never be as sexless and disturbed as you.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:41 AM   #17
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Have you not seen pictures of space? You can fucking see the curvature of the dome of the atmosphere for christs sake.

Nevermind i want you to post you're bullshit theory everywhere so everybody knows you're a retard.

"I dare you stop me" this dude is on some hard drugs. Like he HAS to be. Are you gonna tell us you're The Chosen One next? Asking us to prove something thats already universally proven lol



I will never be as sexless and disturbed as you.
So you disbelieve the government's modern science denial of Magick but you suddenly decide to believe that 'Nasa' is telling the truth without any evidence except for their word?

Come on, stop embarrassing yourself, your Trolling has come to an end.

You are the one on drugs - I don't take any form of chemical however so small, internally or externally - this was a conspiracy by big corporations to dilute food, create false cosmetics and deny true medicine for capitalist profit, so like I said, come and get me, I'm waiting with bells on.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 06:04 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:48 PM   #18
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Wow, sounds like you are the creepy Troll in full force, where's your honest investigation or evidence for your contrary belief? You don't have any, all you have is abuse. No, I will not shut up, make me. Continue to be mad and shit scared people will know the Truth, I'm telling the whole world everywhere. I dare you to stop me.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/...iss/vi-BBpJQsa

http://www.boomsbeat.com/articles/48...arth-space.htm

https://youtu.be/FWAeDXhEpaQ

In the last one there's even one of those satellites that you say don't exist.

Where's your evidence?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 12:55 PM   #19
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djinn and juice View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/...iss/vi-BBpJQsa

http://www.boomsbeat.com/articles/48...arth-space.htm

https://youtu.be/FWAeDXhEpaQ

In the last one there's even one of those satellites that you say don't exist.

Where's your evidence?
That was one of the most childish, unintelligent and embarrassing responses that I have ever seen, I can't believe I am even entertaining this right now.

Anyone with technology can produce every one of those images using a computer. ( And they are pretty poor quality too ).

You have no evidence whatsoever except the word of very rich business corporations.

All you have is a dishonest belief lacking in independent thought or investigation.

You can not prove my theory to be false.

Go home Troll.


Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-21-2016 at 01:00 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:06 PM   #20
Djinn and juice
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 140



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
That was one of the most childish, unintelligent and embarrassing responses that I have ever seen, I can't believe I am even entertaining this right now.

Anyone with technology can produce every one of those images using a computer. ( And they are pretty poor quality too ).

You have no evidence whatsoever except the word of very rich business corporations.

All you have is a dishonest belief lacking in independent thought or investigation.

You can not prove my theory to be false.

Go home Troll.
It's not often I "Lol" but I'm going to allow myself one now.

LOL!

Where's your evidence?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54 PM.