Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Reply
Old 01-16-2016, 12:31 PM   #1
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default Square and stationary earth

If you believe the Earth might be flat, then you can ask me for further information, I only help those whom want to be helped.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 02-01-2016 at 06:43 AM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

omg not another flat earth theorist.

I'm not participating in this one.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:55 AM   #3
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
omg not another flat earth theorist.

I'm not participating in this one.
Why would you ever be so dishonest not to exercise independent thought and simply believe anything someone tells you, without even researching the source of that information?

Is this because your intention in life is to thieve as you have no beliefs?

Are you also a hyprocrite for having investigated Magick which is contrary to governmental information but your only real intention in this field is to be dishonest, as you have chosen to attack an innocent person expressing honest beliefs?

Have you given up on life and fraud is the only thing you have left?

Does the thought of a flat earth petrify you because then you would have to accept hell, a place where someone like you behaves is likely to end up for all eternity?

Can you imagine eternity, torture that never ends, flames multiple times hotter than on this Earth, forever, never stopping, and you beg for a second chance but it is denied.

I can't really but perhaps you have a better sense of this feeling than me, you know the astral world is kind of void of time in essence?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 01-29-2016 at 10:14 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

You're a fool if you think Magick is in any way related to conspiracy theory.

Magick and the schools behind it are the foundation upon which the government has been created.

Most people just live in the 21st century instead of in the clouds their minds create reading "new age" spirituality books that have been mixed in with fantasy. They also realize the situation is far more complicated than those who subscribe to conspiracy theory can begin to comprehend.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
You're a fool if you think Magick is in any way related to conspiracy theory.

Magick and the schools behind it are the foundation upon which the government has been created.

Most people just live in the 21st century instead of in the clouds their minds create reading "new age" spirituality books that have been mixed in with fantasy. They also realize the situation is far more complicated than those who subscribe to conspiracy theory can begin to comprehend.
'Magick and the schools behind it are the foundation upon which the government has been created.'

What you just stated is the conspiracy that I stated.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 01-29-2016 at 10:15 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:36 AM   #6
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Are you also a hyprocrite for having investigated Magick which is contrary to governmental information
These are your words.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:06 PM   #7
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
These are your words.
Exactly, government information denies the existence of Magick.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 01-29-2016 at 10:15 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:28 PM   #8
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Exactly, government information denies the existence of Magick, you ignorant, uneducated piece of degenerate, decomposing, irrational, unintelligent filth on the floor.
Who exactly is supposed to take you seriously?

Besides of course those younger than you who have yet to develop the confidence and wisdom to understand that your insults come from your own insecurities.

You obviously have no real experience when it comes to global political economy, or magick for that matter.

Government doesn't deny the existence of anything you can find in the bookstores, it simply fails to comment at all.

The "Magick" that laid the foundation for government today has continued to evolve far beyond the teachings of the ancients that today's occult practitioners can't seem to get over. It has grown alongside humanity and the individuals who embrace it use a lexicon that again, most practitioners of the occult can't seem to understand.

Hence why they are easily swayed by the flat earth idea and other ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Magari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #9
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magari View Post
Who exactly is supposed to take you seriously?

Besides of course those younger than you who have yet to develop the confidence and wisdom to understand that your insults come from your own insecurities.

You obviously have no real experience when it comes to global political economy, or magick for that matter.

Government doesn't deny the existence of anything you can find in the bookstores, it simply fails to comment at all.

The "Magick" that laid the foundation for government today has continued to evolve far beyond the teachings of the ancients that today's occult practitioners can't seem to get over. It has grown alongside humanity and the individuals who embrace it use a lexicon that again, most practitioners of the occult can't seem to understand.

Hence why they are easily swayed by the flat earth idea and other ridiculous conspiracy theories.
The government does comment and deny the existence of magick, in person and through the modern science that it funds and delivers to its people. Round earth and non existence of Magick are part of that, the same way there are publicized books on flat earth.

Facilitating book publishing of Magick is a pre requisite for democracy in capitalism to sustain its denial of magick in order to profit from the population. If it wasn't so, there would be no magickal books allowed in publication at all.

Yes, everything is a conspiracy, where there is money, there is corruption, DUHHH!

Perhaps, you wish you could be part of the deception and you consider trolling these types of forums with your spin doctoring dishonesty as your outlet. ( Which is embarrassingly unintelligent in its endeavor )?

No insecurity - just impatience aka being a bad m*ther f*cker, something you could't even dream about.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 01-29-2016 at 10:17 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #10
Magari
 
Magari's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 116



Default

*facepalm*
Magari is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.