Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 12-30-2015, 02:45 AM   #1
Magus732

Default spell to increase intelligence

Ok this is an experiment I've been working on. Is a spell that increases the intelligence, the level of concentration and helps to change your state of mind at will. It have worked for me so far so I will try to share it. The way to work with the spell is the next one:
First try to focus on the sigil to activate it and then think loudy "I accept the spell" if you want to get out of it, then think "I reject the spell" with the sigil in mind and then the spell will go away.
When you accept it will be in default on. Then if it worked corrrectly it will cause a sensation on the head and probably a little headache but you can get used to it. If you want to stop the spell from working for a period of time but not to stop definitely then think of the sigil and think "off". If you want to start again just think of the sigil and think "on". The sigil should be active for at least some hours to feel the effects.
Lastly a servitor is bind to the sigil. The name of her is Laura and you can contact it concentrating in the L part of the sigil and calling her name in your mind.
I hope it works and if not then it means it only works for me (maybe a placebo). Bye and Good luck!
Magus732 is offline   Reply With Quote