Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 10-02-2015, 05:00 AM   #1
radicalrave

Default Time Travel Spells

OK, so I'm going to attempt quantum physics with quantum jumps, reality shifts and etheric overlays here.

Time isn't linear, but all exists in the exact same moment. Only language and ideas have come and created that illusion of past and future.

I want to go to the past to fix things in my life that have caused serious issues in my present reality, so that I can be set free from some criminal charges I picked up and to get away from getting myself anxiety disorder with a bad choice I made years ago.

Does anybody have any spells for time travel? Thanks.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:45 PM   #2
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
OK, so I'm going to attempt quantum physics with quantum jumps, reality shifts and etheric overlays here.

Time isn't linear, but all exists in the exact same moment. Only language and ideas have come and created that illusion of past and future.

I want to go to the past to fix things in my life that have caused serious issues in my present reality, so that I can be set free from some criminal charges I picked up and to get away from getting myself anxiety disorder with a bad choice I made years ago.

Does anybody have any spells for time travel? Thanks.
Hi, this is just my opinion, I don't think it is possible to travel back in time to change the present, I think you could Astral travel to see things in the future but remember no one really knows the exact future as fate by its nature is so unpredictable.

As for your criminal charges, well I'm guessing it wasn't for something really bad, so I would be very proud of them, you stood up for yourself in a fascist world with very little justice where the real criminals are in power doing all the bad things.

I am not advocating breaking the law but you might consider yourself a Martyr in the real worlds eyes. As for your health, I think you need to open and balance your Chakras.

I don't think you made any bad choices , remember fate is out of our hands, you might have done the best anyone could do, just like an Olympic gold medalist, except your achievement was better because your efforts and intentions were greater in your circumstance.

Don't let other peoples inhibitions dictate disillusionment in your life.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 10-05-2015 at 10:06 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #3
Bataivah

Let me know how that goes for you.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote