Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 09-21-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
Omera

Default Masturbate to this

adult image sharing

Ejaculate in divine rage my bredren
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:05 PM   #2
Djinn and juice

Why? What do you hope to achieve through strangers jacking off to this picture? What's in it for me?
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
Omera

This woman put me in a neurotic pit for two years. Heres the story.

I got an apartment in downtown. Its the mini las vegas of a place where theres nothing to do. I met this girl and her bf through someone else I met. Girl was a heroine addict. Girl said that she was going to work through her problems, separate from her boyfriend and make sure he doesn't bother me.

Cut to drama:

Mysterious note supposedly 'written by me' (most likely her I think) says me and her were fucking (we only kissed) is tagged to her boyfriends door. Entire clique flips the fuck out and I get death threats. I moved in with a kid that lived in their neighborhood after 2 months because I lost my apartment (dickhead roomate, now I don't have any so thats good). Now her (ex at this point) Richard has nothing to do with my life and neither does she, but they feel threatened living in the same neighborhood, so I pepper sprayed him.

Girl plays ring around the rosey till I achieve a state of temporary insanity and start feeling as if she's stalking me everywhere I go. I try to figure out why she still shows signs of affection. My theory is that the AIDS rumor that went around the block in her circle was confirmed (other drama I heard of involving her ex fucking her mother, who is a confirmed crack-addict prostitute and HIV positive... so if they didn't have an AIDS problem why would he suddenly up and fuck someone whose known to have it??? Sketchy...), or she felt she was really a scitzphrenic mess who couldn't decide what she wanted. So, after a few attempts at conversation I decided I had enough and I hope she fucking dies of her heroine addiction, AIDS and Lupus all in one fucking go. And I think she just lost her job (its not enough, I need to see her suffer before my eyes in circumstances completely under my rules of engagement and control).

I have burn scars from a hot knife that remind me she's the one who destroyed my innocence officially and I don't even have an inner child anymore.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:46 PM   #4
Djinn and juice

It sounds like the people who caused you all this drama are doing an effective job of destroying themselves. If I were you I'd leave them to it and focus on making your life more awesome. You're wasting your energy destroying something that's already destroying itself.
Djinn and juice is offline   Reply With Quote