Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Reply
Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
radicalrave
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 67



Default Need help spell

Hey everyone, I need help.

I've been completely dealing with bad luck curses for heaven knows how long. I recently lost my car, been dealing with legal issues, etc. I've been needing complete help and have been dealing with complete shit for years that I can't get out of.

I lost my friends, I have no more friends, the love of my life hates me, etc. I can't stand my life and can't stand how it's been going when I kept crying to keep trying to climb up in life and want to bind evil demons and satan in my life to keep crapping my life up even more.

It's gotten so bad that my parents have been complete fucking assholes to me when I kept asking for help to keep trying to find work and I'm struggling.

I kept trying to find work and my mom keeps making things at home a lot worse than they need to be and impulsively adopted a kid that my dad can't afford, and all their attention keeps going to this fucking little shit.

Is there any way I can be able to come and create a common sense spell to wake my parents up from being complete stupid assholes and get rid of that fucking annoying little shit and start coming and treating me with the money, spoiling and help that I completely desperately need.

Someone's been cursing me to keep being from making money or getting work. I haven't been able to go back to grad school for the past couple of years and have been needing help getting back in, and my dad's been a complete fucking asshole twat to me when I kept asking for his help because of my fucking bitch mom.

I honestly believe in God, but this thing that I've been dealing with is a complete high level satanic attack, created to keep killing and screwing me over when I completely cried and needed the help, and God has yet to come and be able to bless me, which is why I came and turned to help here, since satan's a complete fucking asshole who keeps fucking my shit up when I keep trying to come and enjoy my life and everyone keeps fucking taking all my shit away.

Can someone please come and help me? I completely and seriously need a crazy kick ass good luck money spell and so forth to come and teach all these complete annoying fucks a fucking divine lesson that God exists and that they're compltete fucking annoying fucks who deserve to be crapped on.

Someone, please come and help me, please. I'm in serious desperate need for help. There's no money coming in and I completely need serious help right now.

I still keep trying and praying and making spells from ideas from the holy scripture canon and removed apocrypha books to keep trying to get God to come do something or create a spell that really comes and works for me right now.

Please... I have no money but could please use somebody's help to please come and help me in my serious time of need right now. Please... Someone has to come and see what's really going on in my life to come and please finally compassionately come and understand... please...
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:07 PM   #2
The Fool
 
Status: Nothing, nothing at all...
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 37



Default

If it was me, I would start practicing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (or
ERP
) on a daily basis. That might fix a lot of things by itself, and even if not it would be a good step towards future rituals you could do yourself.

xoxo
izabael
The Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 02:41 AM   #3
radicalrave
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 67



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
If it was me, I would start practicing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (or ERP) on a daily basis. That might fix a lot of things by itself, and even if not it would be a good step towards future rituals you could do yourself.

xoxo
izabael
Dude, thank you so much...

I've been looking completely high and low and taking lots of banning and close doors infront of me having kept trying to keep climbing out and keep getting into that place I need to be in.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #4
Bataivah
 
Bataivah's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 72



Default

Just keep blaming everyone except yourself.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:31 PM   #5
radicalrave
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 67



Default

Was that supposed to be rude and sarcastic?
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:12 AM   #6
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
Hey everyone, I need help.

I've been completely dealing with bad luck curses for heaven knows how long. I recently lost my car, been dealing with legal issues, etc. I've been needing complete help and have been dealing with complete shit for years that I can't get out of.

I lost my friends, I have no more friends, the love of my life hates me, etc. I can't stand my life and can't stand how it's been going when I kept crying to keep trying to climb up in life and want to bind evil demons and satan in my life to keep crapping my life up even more.

It's gotten so bad that my parents have been complete fucking assholes to me when I kept asking for help to keep trying to find work and I'm struggling.

I kept trying to find work and my mom keeps making things at home a lot worse than they need to be and impulsively adopted a kid that my dad can't afford, and all their attention keeps going to this fucking little shit.

Is there any way I can be able to come and create a common sense spell to wake my parents up from being complete stupid assholes and get rid of that fucking annoying little shit and start coming and treating me with the money, spoiling and help that I completely desperately need.

Someone's been cursing me to keep being from making money or getting work. I haven't been able to go back to grad school for the past couple of years and have been needing help getting back in, and my dad's been a complete fucking asshole twat to me when I kept asking for his help because of my fucking bitch mom.

I honestly believe in God, but this thing that I've been dealing with is a complete high level satanic attack, created to keep killing and screwing me over when I completely cried and needed the help, and God has yet to come and be able to bless me, which is why I came and turned to help here, since satan's a complete fucking asshole who keeps fucking my shit up when I keep trying to come and enjoy my life and everyone keeps fucking taking all my shit away.

Can someone please come and help me? I completely and seriously need a crazy kick ass good luck money spell and so forth to come and teach all these complete annoying fucks a fucking divine lesson that God exists and that they're compltete fucking annoying fucks who deserve to be crapped on.

Someone, please come and help me, please. I'm in serious desperate need for help. There's no money coming in and I completely need serious help right now.

I still keep trying and praying and making spells from ideas from the holy scripture canon and removed apocrypha books to keep trying to get God to come do something or create a spell that really comes and works for me right now.

Please... I have no money but could please use somebody's help to please come and help me in my serious time of need right now. Please... Someone has to come and see what's really going on in my life to come and please finally compassionately come and understand... please...
I don't understand what you are saying?

If you are cursed, then you need an anti curse spell.

But you haven't asked for this, you have asked to make money and change people's thoughts?

I personally don't think the ERP will do much for your situation, you can try it by all means, but it just seems a bit odd, that you know what it is, yet you haven't been doing it, to be asking for money etc. instead? Yet alone the fact, that ERP wont break a curse?

I think that you need to ask yourself, what is it that you really want, or more precisely ; need?

Only you can answer this through introspection.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:28 AM   #7
radicalrave
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 67



Default

Well, I need an anti curse spell, a good luck spell and a financial abundance spell, but need a help spell to get rid of all my legal troubles so that I can get out of my troubles. The money was on impulse cuz I have no money to pay for an attorney and I'm struggling for money.

I need a super good luck spell and mighty God in heaven to please come and help.

Personally, magic is science, there's nothing wrong with it. I use it to get closer to God and try to understand the natural order of the universe.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:29 AM   #8
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
Well, I need an anti curse spell, a good luck spell and a financial abundance spell, but need a help spell to get rid of all my legal troubles so that I can get out of my troubles. The money was on impulse cuz I have no money to pay for an attorney and I'm struggling for money.

I need a super good luck spell and mighty God in heaven to please come and help.

Personally, magic is science, there's nothing wrong with it. I use it to get closer to God and try to understand the natural order of the universe.
The spell store link is at the top.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #9
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalrave View Post
Well, I need an anti curse spell, a good luck spell and a financial abundance spell, but need a help spell to get rid of all my legal troubles so that I can get out of my troubles. The money was on impulse cuz I have no money to pay for an attorney and I'm struggling for money.

I need a super good luck spell and mighty God in heaven to please come and help.

Personally, magic is science, there's nothing wrong with it. I use it to get closer to God and try to understand the natural order of the universe.
Maybe ; 1/ Four planes protection spell 2/ Bune spell 3/ Libra legal spell........ but you will have to ask for advice as I am only qualified to give an opinion.

Regardless, these will only help you if you first help yourself and that means letting go of your hate towards your parents and that poor little adopted boy, think if you were in his place, he must cry himself to sleep every night. You need to go and make friends with him.

Last edited by MagickNinja; 05-10-2015 at 09:12 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:22 AM   #10
radicalrave
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 67



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Maybe ; 1/ Four planes protection spell 2/ Bune spell 3/ Libra legal spell........ but you will have to ask for advice as I am only qualified to give an opinion.

Regardless, these will only help you if you first help yourself and that means letting go of your hate towards your parents and that poor little adopted boy, think if you were in his place, he must cry himself to sleep every night. You need to go and make friends with him.
Dude, what is with everybody keep telling me about that? What about me for a change? Why can't people come and help comfort me instead of keep doing this to me? Can I please finally have some comfort and good reiforcement for once in my life? It's like i'm not allowed to be completely upset for good reason. He's not supposed to be here because of stupid impulsive actions. Don't judge the situation that you see it. That's satanic work at work here.

Those are cool spells and all, but lets not focus on the social constructs, lets focus solely on the humans involved.

I want to cast such a powerful indifference spell, that the people involved in my cases don't give such a fuck towards it, they get rid of and dismiss the cases. Judge, prosecutor, everything. I need a human spell that can create and do that.
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blood for Money Spell WitchyWench Witchcraft & Sorcery 4 06-16-2015 04:37 PM
blood for money spell WitchyWench Beginner's Magick Forum 2 10-17-2014 05:00 PM
My Long Distance Love Story whiteswan1988 Beginner's Magick Forum 56 11-13-2012 12:45 AM

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:16 PM.