Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 04-30-2015, 03:07 PM   #1
radicalrave

Default Time Travel

Hi, I have another question.

I'm honestly only interested in the mind and all, but time travel has actually come as a side quest for me because things in my life have gotten and become haywire and have been doing lots of research since 2012 when I came across experiments that have changed my concept and definition of time.

I know that biblically, time travel exists. It's in the canon and in the apocryphal removed books like Enoch, which was a very enlightening book on ancient alchemy and modern science. I've also been reading up on the emerald tablets of thoth and the book of aquarius to come help me transmute the philosophers stone and create advancements and progression in thought and technology with the postulated concepts I've been working on since then.

I wanted to ask you people who have been in this area for a while. Is there a way to create and generate a lot of major passive sharp force to cut thru the fabric of space/time to be able to open up a portal wormhole to another temporal location in time to help create positive changes in reality?

Basically, I cut down thru other people's ideas of time, such as Hegel and Kant's foundational ideas and past Aristotle, Plato, Socrates and the Pre-Socratics, and all I've learned so far was the science and technology was far more advanced and simply sophisticated in ancient times before lost and/or destroyed by the great flood in the canon and Enoch.

I'm currently in the belief that there is no past or future, but just the present, as they're constructed human constructs to explain the temporal distance between both directional planes. Thoughts, ideas?
radicalrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:24 PM   #2
Bataivah

The only way I know of is to view the akashic records.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote