Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 04-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #1
Bataivah

Default Tree vs Qlippoth

Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
I've gotten my best results in magick from working the Tree of Life's sephiroth and paths both up and down in progressions, and I found working with the Qliphoth to be equally powerful but different. Not as scary or even superficially harmful as one might expect, but it's a world that deals with a lot of things safely buried in our subconscious and that can be a powerful can of worms at times ; -)
izabael
Hello Iza, may I ask of the results you gathered from the sephiroth as far as what the intent was? Like was it the intent to learn of certain truths or merely to gain a certain thing?
My second question is how was the qliphoth different in comparison? I ask you these things because I have only been attracted to the sephiroth thus far.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:10 AM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
Originally Posted by Izabael DaJinn View Post
I've gotten my best results in magick from working the Tree of Life's sephiroth and paths both up and down in progressions, and I found working with the Qliphoth to be equally powerful but different. Not as scary or even superficially harmful as one might expect, but it's a world that deals with a lot of things safely buried in our subconscious and that can be a powerful can of worms at times ; -)
izabael
Hello Iza, may I ask of the results you gathered from the sephiroth as far as what the intent was? Like was it the intent to learn of certain truths or merely to gain a certain thing?
My second question is how was the qliphoth different in comparison? I ask you these things because I have only been attracted to the sephiroth thus far.
Great question!

While most occulists seem to agree on what the Sephiroth are like, it seems like nothing but disagreement over what exactly the Qliphoth is and what it contains--that is the nature of it. It is even more deeply personal than the Sephiroth are as they deal with unpleasant or repressed aspects of that Sephira.

When I travel the Sephiroth, I also travel the paths up and down. I find this works out "kinks" in my energy without ever having to directly work with the Qliphoth. As fun as the Qliphoth can be, I personally find it a bottomless pit of issues ("Stoop not down unto the Darkly-Splendid World").

I've found it healthier and more empowering to work up and down the Sephiroth through the paths as they have complementary energies. Remember, the Minutum Mundum was extremely important to the Golden Dawn as well.

Working with just the Sephiroth is fine, and I find many people start with Sephiroth before they get to the paths (sometimes many years later). I do find the energy/interplay between the polarities of the Sephiroth vs. the paths to be extremely...magickal.

xoxo,
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote