Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Reply
Old 04-09-2015, 05:34 AM   #11
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Gazeofra View Post
the kind of evocation he's talking about is manifesting a demon in full detail, inside the binding circle, and holding intelligent conversation, in order to get exactly what you want from them.

Invocation is the opposite, you don't just communicate with the demon, you BECOME the demon and it talks through you. This doesn't mean the demon will possess and harm you, because the demon has always been part of you, the only harm that can be done in invocation is the spiritual harm you do to yourself (not being ready for the vibrational energies you are about to invoke)

Great Post, exactly what I meant.

Can you recommend any books that detail this?

And do you think they would mind if I filmed them when they appear in the cirlce?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 04-09-2015 at 03:28 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:37 AM   #12
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
I know a couple way's to use blood, but I don't use it nor will I tell another how to. I do what I do for knowledge and truth and nothing more.
Maybe if you told me, it might protect me from being careless and causing an accident?

I 'm guessing you would pour it over an appropriate metal sigil but I don't want to make a mess?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:02 AM   #13
Great Gazeofra
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 36



Default

Quote:
Maybe if you told me, it might protect me from being careless and causing an accident?

I 'm guessing you would pour it over an appropriate metal sigil but I don't want to make a mess?
Remember, your subconscious creates your conscious - And your conscious creates your subconscious! they create each other ..


But, strangely enough, Symbols created thoughts. not the other way around


That's why Demons appear differently to people, because everyone is slightly different and YOU create the demons from your subconscious.

All Tools and equipment of Ritual are pretty much Useless, however, until you realize How your subconscious creates your conscious, and how to control it, You are confined to your conscious mind, and therefore must rely on physical objects. A Beginner must use them so that the magick principles each Tool represents is in the Conscious mind of the Magician - because you consciously Know that the objects are there. so that his Subconscious may be focused on all the proper Symbols that create our conscious Reality, and therefore He projects from his subconscious the entity.

That being said, Pouring blood over a Sigil would be an intense Invocation, blood is your life's energy and your energy is your life. It would be interesting to see what would happen , i don't know i never done it before

Last edited by Great Gazeofra; 04-10-2015 at 08:52 AM.
Great Gazeofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #14
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Gazeofra View Post
Remember, your subconscious creates your conscious - And your conscious creates your subconscious! they create each other ..


But, strangely enough, Symbols created thoughts. not the other way around


That's why Demons appear differently to people, because everyone is slightly different and YOU create the demons from your subconscious.

All Tools and equipment of Ritual are pretty much Useless, however, until you realize How your subconscious creates your conscious, and how to control it, You are confined to your conscious mind, and therefore must rely on physical objects. A Beginner must use them so that the magick principles each Tool represents is in the Conscious mind of the Magician - because you consciously Know that the objects are there. so that his Subconscious may be focused on all the proper Symbols that create our conscious Reality, and therefore He projects from his subconscious the entity.

That being said, Pouring blood over a Sigil would be an intense Invocation, blood is your life's energy and your energy is your life. It would be interesting to see what would happen , i don't know i never done it before
Hi, thanks, you have given me a lot to think about and I will read some more books.

Then, I would like to do that, it sure would be interesting!
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #15
Bataivah
 
Bataivah's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 72



Default

Tools can become less needed when we are an advanced worker, but even not using consecrated objects, there are still many tools that can be used for their physical/astral properties even without any consecration. Gold, Iron, and Salt to name a few. I totally agree that forces are internal and microcosmic, but they also are external and macrocosmic as well. Not to mention that thoughts become THINGS in the astral. And it's in the astral plane where the work takes place.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #16
Great Gazeofra
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 36



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
Hi, thanks, you have given me a lot to think about and I will read some more books.

Then, I would like to do that, it sure would be interesting!

Here's something you Need to check before you do anything with demons :

http://www.sacred-magick.com/PDF.php?cid=60.0&sort=5

Also, this book is a MUST READ for any demonalator :

https://www.uploady.com/#!/download/PfqGZrsq_hz/FLHpIU9PItHC_xLd


view the pdf


AND WHATEVER YOU DO , Know What everything in your ritual SYMBOLIZES and MEDITATE on those Symbols to acquaint your mind.

Last edited by Great Gazeofra; 04-11-2015 at 01:20 PM.
Great Gazeofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 10:14 PM   #17
Great Gazeofra
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 36



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
Tools can become less needed when we are an advanced worker, but even not using consecrated objects, there are still many tools that can be used for their physical/astral properties even without any consecration. Gold, Iron, and Salt to name a few. I totally agree that forces are internal and microcosmic, but they also are external and macrocosmic as well. Not to mention that thoughts become THINGS in the astral. And it's in the astral plane where the work takes place.

Thanks for correcting me! my mistake, However .. It is too easy for a beginner to not penetrate deep enough into the Symbolage.
It is impossible for someone to focus the minds energy on the Microcosm and the Macrocosm in EQUAL understanding, unless proper Training of the Mind occurs before hand.

Last edited by Great Gazeofra; 04-10-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Great Gazeofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:56 AM   #18
Bataivah
 
Bataivah's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 72



Default

I wasn't correcting you, I was merely adding a different perspective and adding a bit to your post. I totally agree with your post.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:29 PM   #19
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Gazeofra View Post
Here's something you Need to check before you do anything with demons :

http://www.sacred-magick.com/PDF.php?cid=60.0&sort=5

Also, this book is a MUST READ for any demonalator :

https://www.uploady.com/#!/download/PfqGZrsq_hz/FLHpIU9PItHC_xLd


view the pdf


AND WHATEVER YOU DO , Know What everything in your ritual SYMBOLIZES and MEDITATE on those Symbols to acquaint your mind.
Thanks, that's awesome, I have lots of reading to do, but I love becoming independent through knowledge! Does gold, iron etc. make Djinn physically manifest in the same way as from blood?

Last edited by MagickNinja; 04-16-2015 at 10:39 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:38 PM   #20
MagickNinja
 
MagickNinja's Avatar
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 438



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
I wasn't correcting you, I was merely adding a different perspective and adding a bit to your post. I totally agree with your post.
Do you really mean to say that objects like Gold , iron etc. can actually make a Djinn physically manifest in the same way as eg. from a litre of blood?
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blood for Money Spell WitchyWench Witchcraft & Sorcery 4 06-16-2015 03:37 PM
blood for money spell WitchyWench Beginner's Magick Forum 2 10-17-2014 04:00 PM
The Daemon Izabael Samael I Dream of Izabael 2 05-23-2012 06:44 PM
Howto: Blood Sacrifice (one example) nytek Ye Old Black Magick 1 12-24-2010 10:20 AM
Blood Sacrifice Izabael DaJinn Ye Old Black Magick 5 04-22-2010 10:47 PM

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:44 AM.