Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick rituals, guides, and lessons A place to post rituals, guides, lessons, and FAQs, by me and anyone else who wants to contribute and start their own threads. Experts in any area of magick are welcome.

Old 03-08-2015, 01:02 AM   #1
MagickNinja

Default Blood for a Daemon.

What if someone wanted to give a few pints of their own blood to a Daemon?

How would they go about doing this? ( Giving the blood - not the ritual to summon which I know )
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:03 PM   #2
Great Gazeofra

When followed literally and without understanding of the Symbolage of the Goetia (everything in the Goetia is a symbol, it is not a How-to book), the Goetia will give temporary results and a Horrendous consequence for you. Things don't come free, and demons will prey off of you. If you give blood, you will be giving away your soul and the demon will prey off you, even though Nobody including you would see anything supernatural.

You need to know what every single detail of the Goetia SYMBOLIZES in relation to the Macrocosm. You can't survive off technical method alone.
Great Gazeofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:34 PM   #3
Bataivah

"When followed literally and without understanding of the Symbolage of the Goetia (everything in the Goetia is a symbol, it is not a How-to book), the Goetia will give temporary results and a Horrendous consequence for you. Things don't come free, and demons will prey off of you. If you give blood, you will be giving away your soul and the demon will prey off you, even though Nobody including you would see anything supernatural."

Ditto for me. I would not recommend messing with all that, however to each their own I guess.
Bataivah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 01:44 AM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataivah View Post
"When followed literally and without understanding of the Symbolage of the Goetia (everything in the Goetia is a symbol, it is not a How-to book), the Goetia will give temporary results and a Horrendous consequence for you. Things don't come free, and demons will prey off of you. If you give blood, you will be giving away your soul and the demon will prey off you, even though Nobody including you would see anything supernatural."

Ditto for me. I would not recommend messing with all that, however to each their own I guess.
Hi guys, thanks for the response, so are you both against working with the Goetia in general or JUST against giving blood as a source of energy to the Goetia as you prefer giving other types of energy to the Goetia?
Old 04-04-2015, 12:51 PM   #5
Bataivah

I don't work with the qlippoth, nor do I give blood to demons. My path is one of high magick, and I never need to give blood to walk the path I'm on. It may not be the most popular of the occult paths, but it's the one I choose for myself. There is plenty of darkness for me to sort out within myself without asking for more . That being said, the answer for the Goetia and the blood letting for me personally is that I am against it. All I can advise is to work from the top down, then there will be no worries in what you do. : )

Last edited by Bataivah; 04-04-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:20 PM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
I don't work with the qlippoth, nor do I give blood to demons. My path is one of high magick, and I never need to give blood to walk the path I'm on. It may not be the most popular of the occult paths, but it's the one I choose for myself. There is plenty of darkness for me to sort out within myself without asking for more . That being said, the answer for the Goetia and the blood letting for me personally is that I am against it. All I can advise is to work from the top down, then there will be no worries in what you do. : )
Thanks man, I like the Goetia, I would rather bind them like King Solomon but I'm just an ordinary person so I evoke them. I usually give them paintings in return for wishes they grant me. I have found them to consistently deliver my wish instantly and so powerfully, and the whole evocation procedure is ridiculously easy.

The reason I wondered about giving blood instead of a painting in the future was because I understand that they will form in human shape, as they power up off the bio-electricity in the red blood cells, for 15 minutes before they disappear.

So, it would be really cool to see them properly for a change, at the moment I just see orbs or shapes in the incense that touch me randomly etc, always something unusual or special to let me know that they are there.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #7
Bataivah

I think there is a good reason that most if not all older students and practitioners of these things tend to warn others and I think the warnings speak for themselves. I suppose it's true that lessons sink in deeper when we find out the hard way rather than listening to others who have already learned.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:58 AM   #8
MagickNinja

Quote:
I think there is a good reason that most if not all older students and practitioners of these things tend to warn others and I think the warnings speak for themselves. I suppose it's true that lessons sink in deeper when we find out the hard way rather than listening to others who have already learned.
As far as I am aware, from my experience, 'evocation' is pretty much a piece of cake.

Invocation and Binding, however, can be life threatening and not just for oneself.

Unless, there is some precise information to the contrary?!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 04-05-2015 at 02:21 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 09:48 PM   #9
Great Gazeofra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickNinja View Post
As far as I am aware, from my experience, 'evocation' is pretty much a piece of cake.

Invocation and Binding, however, can be life threatening and not just for oneself.

Unless, there is some precise information to the contrary?!

the kind of evocation he's talking about is manifesting a demon in full detail, inside the binding circle, and holding intelligent conversation, in order to get exactly what you want from them.

Invocation is the opposite, you don't just communicate with the demon, you BECOME the demon and it talks through you. This doesn't mean the demon will possess and harm you, because the demon has always been part of you, the only harm that can be done in invocation is the spiritual harm you do to yourself (not being ready for the vibrational energies you are about to invoke)

Last edited by Great Gazeofra; 04-08-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Great Gazeofra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:11 AM   #10
Bataivah

I know a couple way's to use blood, but I don't use it nor will I tell another how to. I do what I do for knowledge and truth and nothing more.