Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Reply
Old 07-19-2010, 04:54 AM   #21
thorhammer
 
thorhammer's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 50



Default

Hello, Izabael! I'm sorry to have to bother you with mundane technical forum-y problems but the forum keeps logging me out when I'm in the middle of stuff.

I started
this thread
a long while back now as it's always done this to me and I don't understand. I was reading nytek's reply to me today and the stoopid forum logged me out (and back in) in the time it took to read his post! Do you have any idea what I can do, short of changing browser, to mitigate this?

If it helps you, I tend to use two different computers, both with Mozilla FF. Pls don't ask me about what version of windows I'm on . . . I have no idea LOL

Thank you in advance, if you can help me

Mistress of the inadvertent pun
thorhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #22
Izabael DaJinn
 
Izabael DaJinn's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Fool's Bottle
Posts: 760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer View Post
Hello, Izabael! I'm sorry to have to bother you with mundane technical forum-y problems but the forum keeps logging me out when I'm in the middle of stuff.

I started this thread a long while back now as it's always done this to me and I don't understand. I was reading nytek's reply to me today and the stoopid forum logged me out (and back in) in the time it took to read his post! Do you have any idea what I can do, short of changing browser, to mitigate this?

If it helps you, I tend to use two different computers, both with Mozilla FF. Pls don't ask me about what version of windows I'm on . . . I have no idea LOL

Thank you in advance, if you can help me
hmmmmm
I will look into this!

Here's what I found so far:
Quote:
Steve W
10-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Not familiar with Vbulletin but is it standard to be automatically logged off if idle for 5 minutes?
if i don't refresh or check a post within 5 minutes i have to log back in. kinda makes it difficult when trying to type something then get the not allowed screen, thus having to copy post, then log back in, then paste and post.
do i have a user setting wrong?
Deerhunter30
10-26-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm not having that problem, but don't ask me why.....I guess I'm just lucky, becuase it sure isn't becuase I'm smart and knew how to set everything up!
jyoung
10-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I don't have that problem either. Check your preferences and see if there is a setting for it.
Justin
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
I was having the same problem when we were testing the board out. I just started clicking "remember me" when I log in next to where you type your user name and haven't had the problem anymore. I know I was having the problem and the others weren't. Not sure if that is what they were doing or not, but it helped me. I just have to be sure to log out when i leave.
trailboss
10-26-2006, 01:08 PM
It's gotta be a setting. I haven't experienced this problem.

Trailboss
Steve W
10-26-2006, 02:21 PM
i'm betting it has something to do with our firewall here at work.
i'll have time to check that theory tonight at home. finally! lol

View Full Version : VBulletin user auto log out>> timer??

Steve W
10-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Not familiar with Vbulletin but is it standard to be automatically logged off if idle for 5 minutes?
if i don't refresh or check a post within 5 minutes i have to log back in. kinda makes it difficult when trying to type something then get the not allowed screen, thus having to copy post, then log back in, then paste and post.
do i have a user setting wrong?
Deerhunter30
10-26-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm not having that problem, but don't ask me why.....I guess I'm just lucky, becuase it sure isn't becuase I'm smart and knew how to set everything up!
jyoung
10-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I don't have that problem either. Check your preferences and see if there is a setting for it.
Justin
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
I was having the same problem when we were testing the board out. I just started clicking "remember me" when I log in next to where you type your user name and haven't had the problem anymore. I know I was having the problem and the others weren't. Not sure if that is what they were doing or not, but it helped me. I just have to be sure to log out when i leave.
trailboss
10-26-2006, 01:08 PM
It's gotta be a setting. I haven't experienced this problem.

Trailboss
Steve W
10-26-2006, 02:21 PM
i'm betting it has something to do with our firewall here at work.
i'll have time to check that theory tonight at home. finally! lol
Make sure you try that "Remember Me" when you login. On these forums it's not labled but it's the little box next to your name when you are logging in. Make sure it's checked and tell me if you have the same problem.

I also changed the auto-logout to an hour instead of 10 minutes. Maybe that will help you also.

Let me know!!

xoxo
iza

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B

Last edited by Izabael DaJinn; 07-20-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #23
thorhammer
 
thorhammer's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 50



Default

Thanks for changing the auto-logout - I think that's my problem. I've always checked the "remember me" box but I strangely have to check it every time I log in. Another forum that uses this same software that I'm on every day never logs me out unless I specifically click logout - even when I turn off my puter it logs me in automatically when I open my browser.

I think your having changed the auto-logout will fix the problem I don't have time to experiment just now, but I'll play around with it in the next week or so and see what it does

Cheers for that, Izabael.

ETA: Seems to be all good for now, thank you so much.

Mistress of the inadvertent pun

Last edited by thorhammer; 07-21-2010 at 05:35 AM.
thorhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:09 PM   #24
Observer
 
Observer's Avatar
 
Status: Initiate
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 67



Default

Dear Izabael:

I am new here, so forgive me if this is a redundant question.

Paraphrasing, I believe you are saying that this demon has become a part of you now, and you stated something about not being able to tell the difference between you and her at times.

My question is, doesn't this frighten you? Do you ever fear that this entity is taking you over and you are no longer in charge of your own decision making?

Do you still feel in charge of your own destiny and decision making?

Since the idea of "possession" is such a horrifying concept to most people, I am curious about your thoughts on this.

Thank you.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #25
Izabael DaJinn
 
Izabael DaJinn's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Fool's Bottle
Posts: 760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Dear Izabael:

I am new here, so forgive me if this is a redundant question.

Paraphrasing, I believe you are saying that this demon has become a part of you now, and you stated something about not being able to tell the difference between you and her at times.

My question is, doesn't this frighten you? Do you ever fear that this entity is taking you over and you are no longer in charge of your own decision making?

Do you still feel in charge of your own destiny and decision making?

Since the idea of "possession" is such a horrifying concept to most people, I am curious about your thoughts on this.

Thank you.
I guess it feels more like enlightenment than possession. Who doesn't want to let go-- at least sometimes--to a higher power who can make better choices than our conscious mind?

I suppose I spend a lot of time destructing my ego/persona anyway...what's "left" is my higher self--which for me is identical to IZABAEL the spirit. So it's rather the opposite feeling than scary...comforting...a lightening of the load...

And my decision making is a lot better since I have Izabael...I have more persistence and courage to follow my goals and desires.

xoxo
iza

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #26
light
 
Status: Supplicant
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1



Default healing power

hello izabael

i want to ask about marbas and healing spell from you?
which one is more powerfull and suits for me?
in your last email you said you will invoked marbas for me, so i dont need take any ritual?
please tell me more how it is works?


light
light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #27
Izabael DaJinn
 
Izabael DaJinn's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Fool's Bottle
Posts: 760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by light View Post
hello izabael

i want to ask about marbas and healing spell from you?
which one is more powerfull and suits for me?
in your last email you said you will invoked marbas for me, so i dont need take any ritual?
please tell me more how it is works?


light
Hi light. I answered you in private where I have a few questions about your situation.

xoxo
iza

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:50 PM   #28
Arckangel
 
Status: Adeptus
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 114



Default Necronomicon

I noticed you charge more for Necronomicon workings. Does it mean it's more complicated or dangerous to work with them? I have the Nec book at home. Could I work with Nec entities the same way one works with Goetics; drawing the sigil, get in a deep trance etc.?
Arckangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #29
Izabael DaJinn
 
Izabael DaJinn's Avatar
 
Status: Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Fool's Bottle
Posts: 760



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arckangel View Post
I noticed you charge more for Necronomicon workings. Does it mean it's more complicated or dangerous to work with them? I have the Nec book at home. Could I work with Nec entities the same way one works with Goetics; drawing the sigil, get in a deep trance etc.?
Necronomicon works requires a completely different paradigm and setup than anything Qabalistic I do. It's harder, more dangerous, and something I may not always offer.

Nec work is a whole can of worms in itself. So far, I've never felt any shortcuts really work with the Nec. I don't confine myself to the Simon book,but I do consider working through the gates and important part of the process.

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #30
stefficus
 
Status: Supplicant
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1



Default

'allo, izabael dajinn! i was trying to research sigil-y things with the djinn on my mind (as they so often are) and *poof* here i landed.

i do have a question involving the, erm, reputation or history of certain djinn. might be less messy for me to ask via email, but i suspect it will also be helpful to find out in public if you know/share that type of info.

(holee schuzzbutt, i stumbled across a thorhammer on here as well. *wave*)
stefficus is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:37 PM.