Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 10-08-2015, 05:00 PM   #151
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marialena View Post
MagickNinja ty for answering.
I ve studied and practiced magick since i was 14, but stoped.
All the things you wrote, I understand, but as you know, in some rituals or spells, evocations or invocations, we have to call and pronounce names of other "gods" or entities/djiins/daemons and so on. I won't give examples cause as I saw from others posts you already know a lot. My point is, (and I really dont wish to get you tired with my questions), when the ULTIMATE spirit -God (in my opinion ofc) - have come to mankind, and promised the eternal life, and said "don't ever believe - or call upon I suppose- to false gods" and asked of us to be humble on earth, and not to pay attention in earthly needs -such as money, or even health!- is it wise asking for help and service from lower than Him entities?Isn's it like.. "offensive" to him when he already said: "Ask and you shall receive" us asking from a djiin and not Him??
Keep in mind, i'm not a fanatic Christian and absolutely not against Magick, many things in my own life have been accomplished by practicing Magick in the past -easy stuff to be honest-, i ve felt the chills -you know what i mean- the wild joy etc. It is just that I'm really confused right now, even when I read my grimoire of Armadel, which is quite divine in my opinion, i m full of guilt. Like one part of me says "Why not reading the words of Jesus? Why not praying hard? This is MAgick too!"
My english are poor, i hope i made my self understood.
I'm wondering if the kind of power i know I can get from Magick is offensive to God. Or needless, because He is there to help us out and instead of asking him i'm "playing to be God" myself.. I hope you understood and have still the will to discuss it and help me out.

p.s. Ofc asking priests is out of the question. They are everything BUT men of God.
Of course - i'm still here.

I understand, I think when you force them to do your will there is no recitation of other God names but obviously forcing them these days is out of the question.

So, when I recite other God names, I ask for God's forgiveness, that I do believe in him and that I am doing this forbidden method as a necessity until I have a better way.

A bit like working for an evil company to support myself when there is no other option but I am looking for another way as soon as possible.

Having said this I think there are many ways to summon the same entities, I am sure there are Christian ways, I am not sure if they would all be forcing ways or not? However, I think the main problem is the energy that you give them from a Christian perspective because you are only supposed to consume or give energy in God's name.

I think what it means by not paying attention to health is that we are not here for health, we are here for God and so if someone has Cancer then that was God's test for them. They were not meant to be a celebrity or professor, as everything is just a test. When God gives us health, then keeping our health is being there for God.

So, if someone was ill, God may well have created a situation whereby the person must do something forbidden ( which he forgives them for ) in order to pass his test and God is testing to see how the person behaves afterwards as something forbidden is permissable at a time of necessity because we are not here for something persmissable or forbidden, we are here for God and so God tests us in these 'impossible' ways.

Because ultimately life is all about our efforts and intentions.

* ( Once again sorry don't mean to hijack this post as it is Izabael's thread ).

Last edited by MagickNinja; 10-11-2015 at 09:14 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 04:48 AM   #152
Omera

Izaebael, is there a way you can meld my psyche to become a manifestation of Yog-Sothoth or some other powerful source of evilness?

One thats going to make me the greatest machvialleian at all seems logical.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.

Last edited by Omera; 11-15-2015 at 09:09 PM.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 11:31 AM   #153
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omera View Post
Izaebael, is there a way you can meld my psyche to become a manifestation of Yog-Sothoth or some other powerful source of evilness?

One thats going to make me the greatest machvialleian at all seems logical.
I think you're on your own if you want to meld yourself to this guy,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yog-Sothoth_couleur.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	46

but I'm certainly excited to see your results

The Necronomicon and H.P. Lovecraft gods just don't play nice with any other types of magick or mythos. Once you start down that paradigm it's hard to leave it if you truly take it seriously rather than just dabble.

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #154
Omera

My main issue with the old ones is lack of established ritual form with them.

An open mind is a fortress with its gates unguarded and open.

Doubt is the doorway from which the truth may pass through.

I'm a threshold or a mirror but I'm neither the object reflected nor the the two places between the threshold.
Omera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 11:16 PM   #155
Helicon

Default I need answers!

First I need to tell you that english is not my first language and I am a bit dyslectic, so I hope you dont mind if i dont wright everything 100% right.

I have hated injustice and abuse all my life and I have loved magic all my life so therefore I have spent all my life searcing for a magic that can stop people from hurting other people, at least since I was 18 years old. I am 50 now.
I have allways had the feeling that I have something inside of me bursdting to get out, just very recently beginning to actually remember what it is, something planted in me since before I was born to this life. But "born" is actually not the right word - we live in a simulation, but not for fun. We do it because we need to. We are creating an energy by living this "life" that we need to survive, but that energy is a placeboeffect that would be destroyd if we know about it. So therefore there have to be a concpiracy.
But then somebody made another conspiracy.
They drugd us before we logged in. I escaped that by using my familys own hardwire. The problem is that it made me loose my own memory, I have just remembered bits and pieces yet.

I have met dozens of people over the years who do magic, some of them I have kept in contact with.
I have tried to use the things I have been told and remember to make spells to protect people in danger, a hundred times or more, but have allways failed - exept for one single time, ONE SINGLE TIME I have succeded to help ONE person in danger, that was more than 20 years ago. I cant say how it hurt me that I cant help more people. But I have allways kept trying. But the only thing that have happend, is that my life have turnd more and more absurd. I am stuck in the most horrific nightmare you can think of. I need your help! I need to know if my memories are true and I need an explanation to what happend to me IN my staying here.
I need ANSWERS, of BOTH theese things, otherwise I cant help any of all millions of people that are getting hurt.
This is about THEM, and THEY cant wait!

I tried to make a ghostarmy once. I made a seance and asked for volonters to protect people from other people who are hurting them by pushing them away like poltergeists.
I called them V S B G C, Volontary Spirit Body Guard Corps.
I made a battlecry for us; No Casualtis!
(I hate when people die. NO ONE die on my bust!)

But when I made the seance Yahwees stormtroopers didnt like the competition and bursted in with a batallion. I was terrified for a moment but then I realized what to do; I opend my handchacras and turn the energyflow around so I suckt in energy instead of letting it out, and streched out my arms at them and began to suck in their energy.
They attacked me with their flaming swords and burning eyes, but i began to eat on them. And they backed off. And they havent return since. TELL YOU, Iza, if I could do that with bad HUMANS there would be no abuse left on this planet!

About 6 months later it was the dark side that tried to take me over. I read on the news about a horrfible abuse a woman have sufferd and suddenly was filled up with a horrible sadistic extazy.
I was discussed and tried to push it off but then realized it was not how I should do it.
Then I stopped resisting, relaxed, looked the darkness right in the eye an WALKED RIGHT THRU IT, and then it melted away and turn into a DIFFERENT KIND OF DARKNESS - there are different kinds of darkness, I learned thet there and then. And then a crack opend in my chest, from up and down, and I sucked in that darkness thru it - tell you, Iza, you FLY on that speed......

In the early 90is I became a member of a magic organization in my country, the Dragon Rouge - you can google it if you want to read its history.
It was started up by an agent of some of the gowerments in the real world.
The real world, where we come from and return to when we "die", are in fact NOT a perfect place whitout problems and danger. That is the biggest fraud of them all. In fact we are in deep trouble.
that agent were supposed to make a project to do something about that trouble.
The problem is that the gowerment who designed that project got it wrong, their preparations were simply not enough and their plan simply to fragile and not strong enough.
I am my family tried to warn them about it. We tried to warn them a dozen times. They refused to listen to us.
So my family sent me.

And what I feel inside of me that are bursting to get out are THEM - I am bringing a doorway, a gateway, that will give them access to this place, and what I feel, is them banging on that door.

The agent selected to start up Dragon Rouge was given an second agent in line to make a huge operation.
He was supposed to stop the ego - then I mean the big universal ego, the ego in the bad sense of the word, the ego that make people blind for what happen to other people.

He was supposed to do that by channel the ego in his own person and then cill himself, and by that make the ultimate sacrifice to other people, because that is the very OPPOSITE of the ego, and by that DEFUSE its power.

That was a great plan.
The problem is that it did not work. He chickend out. I felt right from the start something was wrong but I could not put my finger on it at the time.
He was in fact the son of a great deamon called Geron, who guided him in his try. I once got Geron on the line with the help of a medium who told me the answers of my questions to him, and asked him if there are any way he and his partners can help my father who needed help at the time, then he told me it was not possible because "he is of another time". Then I asked if "you cant do anything for him in another time" and then hell broke loose.

He obviosly gave me an answer that was dangerous to follow up, but I had no idea that it was, I STILL dont know why it is dangerous, and that mean, that HE DID NOT KNOW THAT I DO NOT KNOW , AND NOT HIS PARTNERS EITHER, ONE OF WITCH IS LUCIFER. I know THAT because one of the members of Dragon Rouge is his WIFE, and she told me about my connection with him!

They SCREAMED RIGHT INTO MY EAR when I asked the question, they obviosly had no idea that I had no idea what is wrong! And THAT mean that something ELSE are very VERY wrong, because they WOULD know unless something have been lost in transmission!

And something more that have been lost is my own guide - the agent who started up Dragon Rouge once told me that I was assign a great guide with awesom power - but I have NEVER felt any precense of that guide - I dont even know if to say "him" or "her", and I have been told I have a awesom power myself, but I have no idea what it is or how to use it!

And when I try to call my old parners of Dragon Rouge, including the guy who started it up, THEY DONT HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING ON THE PHONE! Someone are actually BLOCKING THE CONVERSATION, and STOPPING ME FROM EMAILING THEM TOO!
It is like a bad movie!

The only thing I DO know is that my family is banging on the door in my chest!

I have to be cut open. Like a tincan.
i need you to do that.
And I need Hathor to tell you so you can tell me,
what happend to my guide,
what is my power and how can I use it,
and how in heavens name Geron and co. could not know that I did not know, and why my old friends are stopped from hearing what I am saying to them!

And I do NOT want you to take my word for anything I am saying, I want you to ask Hathor, Nuit, Inanna, Hecathe and every other divinity you trust, to confirm my claims and that I am not out of my mind!

I have been told there are a war going on. Between those who try to keep this simulation going and those who try to canselle it.

Stupid fucks. They got it all wrong. I will put them all in protective custidy.

I AM HELICON.

I WILL MAKE JUSTICE.

NO CASUALTIS!
Helicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:10 PM   #156
Miryo

Default Sigils

First sorry English not my first language (Im Hungarian), and hy!
Sorry if this is a silly question!

I always have trouble with sigilization, there are lot of book about it...but what with longer words? Also in hebrev translationthere are more equal letter. Its ok to have keep the full word?

In the following test i use rosencruissant cross but the question the same for all tracing boards. You cross out the duples, and the vowels? Also in the test its clearly see in 1A image that oSHino may traced in more version, wich one letter used (There are more S in board, you go from border to the center)? "S" then "H" or "SH" in tracing board? Which ones are correct and wich one the preferred? Pls ansver obvious (choos in the image 1-3). I want know. THX for the answer and have a good day!

I send an image all the questions in in:
Miryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:27 PM   #157
dragon80

Default Help on izabael invocation.

I am beginner and this is my first invocation I am going to do. so I do not want to do any mistake. so my questions are, I can not get seashell and genie bottle, and I only have green magic ink. can I use the green ink to draw Izabael seal on a clean white cloth, and I also have only sandalwood incense can I use that one too. and how many candles should I use during the invocation. and do I need protection circle when doing the invocation.
dragon80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #158
Bunny

Ok, I drew the sigil on a purple bottle, sprayed perfume on the inside. Then I drew it big on a sheet of paper and wrote the invocation down exactly, followed by my exact wish. I then took these outside and lit the paper on fire inside a Blenheim block for safety and as it burned to nothing but ash, I held the mouth of the open bottle over the smoke until it stopped. I then capped the bottle and covered the ashes with dirt, and brought the bottle inside.

Is this sufficient for a summoning?
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:19 PM   #159
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
Ok, I drew the sigil on a purple bottle, sprayed perfume on the inside. Then I drew it big on a sheet of paper and wrote the invocation down exactly, followed by my exact wish. I then took these outside and lit the paper on fire inside a Blenheim block for safety and as it burned to nothing but ash, I held the mouth of the open bottle over the smoke until it stopped. I then capped the bottle and covered the ashes with dirt, and brought the bottle inside.

Is this sufficient for a summoning?
I would say that's more of a consecration than a summoning. So you can use the bottle to try to have summoning now, but that's more about having developed enough astral abilities to see/sense/hear the spirit when you call upon them.

There's really endless ways to summon a spirit, but the basics are to clear space, i.e. banish, and then invoke...which can be like prayer, in the sense you are passionately desiring contact with your spirit. Check chapter 8 of Everything You Want to Know about Magick for more details on how to summon spirits like Izabael.

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Old 11-05-2016, 08:20 PM   #160
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon80 View Post
I am beginner and this is my first invocation I am going to do. so I do not want to do any mistake. so my questions are, I can not get seashell and genie bottle, and I only have green magic ink. can I use the green ink to draw Izabael seal on a clean white cloth, and I also have only sandalwood incense can I use that one too. and how many candles should I use during the invocation. and do I need protection circle when doing the invocation.
Protection is optional with Izabael as she's so helpful, but for other spirits you may want the circle.

Candles should 7 unless you have good symbolic reasons for something else.

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B