Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
Izabael DaJinn

Arrow Contact izabael here

if you want to get to know me post here!!

i love to get to know you guys, but many of the things people ask me in email is useful to everyone, and often everyone asks the same thing.

Now if it really needs to be private i will answer you in private, but otherwise, contact me here.

Bottomline: I do try to get to my emails, but here in the forums I WILL ALWAYS answer you and am I am way more likely to answer people i know in the forums in email as well. I assume the brave will post here, and the insecure won't. So that helps weed out my emails :-)

xoxo,
Izabael
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
La_vita_è_un_sogno

La ricchezza del mio cuore è infinita come il mare, così profondo il mio amore... più te ne do, più ne ho, perché entrambi sono infiniti.
La_vita_è_un_sogno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
GorgonSerpent

Hello Izabael, I was wondering, has anyone ever asked you to grant a malignant wish? To what extent do your powers reach?
GorgonSerpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 01:48 AM   #4
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorgonSerpent View Post
Hello Izabael, I was wondering, has anyone ever asked you to grant a malignant wish? To what extent do your powers reach?
No one has ever asked me for a malignant gift.

A lot of people wish for ME personally, but that's just silly...I belong to everyone and no one...:-)

My energies and the demon's get mixed in my psyche which can sometimes be confusing both to myself and others, but we ARE separate, though I guess I'm her official spokesperson if a demon can have such a thing.

Will Izabael perform malignant deeds? Perhaps if there is a good reason. Will Izabael perform evil deeds? Now I personally don't think that's possible as she helps untangle even the most tangled psyches, and if there were good reasons to perform "malignant" deeds, they wouldn't be evil but necessary!

xoxo
Iza
Old 12-05-2009, 02:11 AM   #5
Esi_nerab

hellllllllllllllllllo
Esi_nerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
SANTA___RIA

Default Hello

I found you on myspace. I have a personal question. May I contact you directly for a reply?
SANTA___RIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTA___RIA View Post
I found you on myspace. I have a personal question. May I contact you directly for a reply?
Absolutely!! And because you followed my directions and introduced yourself here first, you will get an extra nice and detailed response!

99% of people are still just emailing me, which especially bugs me since most of them ask good questions that would benefit everyone.

xoxo
iza

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Old 12-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #8
Vetivs

Cool

Greetings Izabael

You had added me on myspace and I decided to go ahead with your advice and contact you on here instead of sending you an email.

I am curious to have some conversations with you of Thelema and the occult in general. I am mainly curious to hear about your views on the demon's you mention and the separation of your psyche from them.

With that being said, I have much more that ponders my brain and many questions. So whenever you have the Will, until then beautiful Izabael

"Love is the law, love under will"
VTIVS
Vetivs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetivs View Post
Greetings Izabael

You had added me on myspace and I decided to go ahead with your advice and contact you on here instead of sending you an email.

I am curious to have some conversations with you of Thelema and the occult in general. I am mainly curious to hear about your views on the demon's you mention and the separation of your psyche from them.

With that being said, I have much more that ponders my brain and many questions. So whenever you have the Will, until then beautiful Izabael

"Love is the law, love under will"
VTIVS
Yay! Welcome Vetivs!

You've come to the right place for those conversations

There used to be a separation in my psyche from the demon, but as the years pass I can't remember my personality w/o the influx of the Izabael's energy.

xoxo
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Old 01-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
detroitgrl10

Smile Hi Izabael

hi Izabael!!!! My name is Jessica and I sent you a friend request on facebook. I'm hoping you comfirm my request Anywoo, I just wanted to know a few things. See ya 'round!!!
detroitgrl10 is offline   Reply With Quote