Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 05-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
MagickNinja

Default First Invocation

Hi, I just did my first invocation of Izabael. I'm a bit worried because I did the Erp but I forgot the Quabalistic Cross in the middle and at end (I only did the first one). I did the same Erp at the end (missing the middle and last QC). Does anyone think it will be okay?

The invocation was very exciting for me, I don't know if it was nerves or if I was imagining things?! The whole house was silent when I did it and I am not sure if this was co-incidence or not?

After I said the first conjuring and I closed my eyes and I believe that I felt a presence. It was of a woman with erotic suggestions, but I don't know if this was my imagination?!

Then I repeated that once more. Then I did the final conjuring and when I was half way through it, I thought I saw a feint line of a white mist go past quickly in front of me. I felt very nervous, my heart was beating and I felt short of air but I finished that conjuring. I don't know if the line was my imagination?

I did feel a weighted presence in the room, like the atmosphere was heavy, I asked my questions, I didn't get a reply, I closed my eyes and I believe I saw a butterfly pattern. Again, this could be my imagination.

Then I let Izabael depart with the last conjuring, and I swear that I felt as if the atmosphere in the room was empty.

It felt really empty.

I don't know if I am imagining all of this, I was extremely nervous throughout but I did it.

I made a request of Izabael and obviously I have to give her something, I'm going to see if she somehow tells me what she wants or if not then I will just do the ritual again and leave her something. I have to wait to see if I get my request from Izabael but I might leave her something anyway even if I don't, just out of respect or I will just ask again with the offering this time.

What does anyone think about my experience? Do you think I'm safe even though I forgot the middle and last QC?

Thanks.

** The whole experience felt like I was on a drug. Anyone else had this feeling or am I getting high flashbacks?!

Last edited by MagickNinja; 05-13-2014 at 08:16 PM.
MagickNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:20 AM   #2
Healedwithpoison

Personally I have never done the equilibriating ritual
It is generally accepted(amongst the people I know) that you shouldn't do anything, at all, ever, without completely understanding what it is you are doing.
So...what is the Qabalistic cross for? What purpose does it serve? Why do it anyway? Do you know?

edit: I hit reply too early before thinking about what I was doing.

Your experience the first. Its a big deal right? Excited, Im sure, I know I was when I was beginning. What you described did not seem to be an invocation to me, however, but a calling forth, a conjuring. Thats fine, good even, you are probably higher on the spectrum of consciousness than this spirit so invoking it into your consciousness might have been a step you weren't able to take.
The feeling though, yes, the ritual is an attempt to elevate your own consciousness to converse with spiritual beings so yeah, you might get light headed. hopefully.
The only real harm that can happen is Obsession which is directly opposed to your True Will afaik.

Last edited by Healedwithpoison; 05-15-2014 at 05:27 AM.
Healedwithpoison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 07:00 AM   #3
MagickNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healedwithpoison View Post
It is generally accepted(amongst the people I know) that you shouldn't do anything, at all, ever, without completely understanding what it is you are doing.
So...what is the Qabalistic cross for? What purpose does it serve? Why do it anyway? Do you know?

Your experience the first. Its a big deal right? Excited, Im sure, I know I was when I was beginning. What you described did not seem to be an invocation to me, however, but a calling forth, a conjuring. Thats fine, good even, you are probably higher on the spectrum of consciousness than this spirit so invoking it into your consciousness might have been a step you weren't able to take.
The feeling though, yes, the ritual is an attempt to elevate your own consciousness to converse with spiritual beings so yeah, you might get light headed. hopefully.
The only real harm that can happen is Obsession which is directly opposed to your True Will afaik.
Thanks, I cant remember what the Qc is for but it said to do it in the Magick book and it said this was an invocation for Izabael?

How do you mean I am on a higher spectrum of consciousness and I might not have been able to invoke it?

I'm not obsessive with Djinn because I know that they are beneath me but I think it is easy to fall into that trap...
Old 05-15-2014, 07:03 AM   #4
MagickNinja

Quote:

Oh, do you mean 'invocation' as in bringing a Djinn into your body instead of just a Djinn spell to affect the subconscious?
Old 05-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #5
Healedwithpoison

Quote:
Oh, do you mean 'invocation' as in bringing a Djinn into your body instead of just a Djinn spell to affect the subconscious?
Yes, I meant that sort of invocation because it is a technical term.

Quote:
Thanks, I cant remember what the Qc is for but it said to do it in the Magick book and it said this was an invocation for Izabael?
The Qabalistic cross is a ritual within the ritual. With it the Light "LVX" floods into your personality and energetic body from Kether the crown center. Because the energy comes from the crown of creation it gives the magician the authority to perform his magick, his rituals, and it acts like a healthy diet and physical training for the energetic body.

Quote:
How do you mean I am on a higher spectrum of consciousness and I might not have been able to invoke it?

I'm not obsessive with Djinn because I know that they are beneath me but I think it is easy to fall into that trap...
You cannot invoke lower spirits into yourself. In this instance I Am talking about vibrationary rate. Those spirits like the goetics function at a much lower rate than humanity and are sometimes classified as the source/cause of some psychological problems like egomania or psychopathy. Those problems, however, are not the real identity of the individual that has them.
With invocation the assumption of the godform completely displaces the ego so that any acts performed therewith are the acts of the deity(this is why that particular form of magick works)
The Obsession that I Am referring to is any general sort of Obsession. Be it a simple phrase, an ear-worm, a certain object habit or behaviour. The danger in this is it counteracts the magicians True Will which he/she has worked so hard to understand.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
MagickNinja

Quote:
Yes, I meant that sort of invocation because it is a technical term.

The Qabalistic cross is a ritual within the ritual. With it the Light "LVX" floods into your personality and energetic body from Kether the crown center. Because the energy comes from the crown of creation it gives the magician the authority to perform his magick, his rituals, and it acts like a healthy diet and physical training for the energetic body.

You cannot invoke lower spirits into yourself. In this instance I Am talking about vibrationary rate. Those spirits like the goetics function at a much lower rate than humanity and are sometimes classified as the source/cause of some psychological problems like egomania or psychopathy. Those problems, however, are not the real identity of the individual that has them.
With invocation the assumption of the godform completely displaces the ego so that any acts performed therewith are the acts of the deity(this is why that particular form of magick works)
The Obsession that I Am referring to is any general sort of Obsession. Be it a simple phrase, an ear-worm, a certain object habit or behaviour. The danger in this is it counteracts the magicians True Will which he/she has worked so hard to understand.
Thanks, I appreciate all of that, I will have a long think about what you have said and also research on it.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #7
MagickNinja

Am I naughty?

Because, I asked Izabael for 3 wishes at the same time?

Should I have just asked for one?
Old 05-20-2014, 06:51 PM   #8
Healedwithpoison

According to Thelema: You have no right to do anything except for your Will.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #9
MagickNinja

Quote:
According to Thelema: You have no right to do anything except for your Will.
Thanks, my first wish - the most important one came true. But, I don't know if this was a coincidence?! What I do know is that I REALLY enjoyed the Goetic ritual.

I am going to make a second wish soon and I will see what happens, I'm a bit nervous because I am perplexed if the first one came true or it was co-incidence but I won't give up either way.