Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
aemilii

Default Genies, and Djinn.

About a year ago, I was gifted a genie lamp. Until about 6 months ago, I decided to rub the lamp and see what would happen. I wasn't expecting much, but I soon noticed that the lamp was feeling a lot heavier than usual, as if there was something in it. Once I had opened the top of the lamp, I saw smoke of various colors flow out of it.

I assumed that this was a genie.

I tried to look online for information about genies/djinn, but I havent been able to find much. Perhaps its because not many people have worked with them before. This leaves me with many questions. I guess the first (which I feel I should know the answer to) is, what is the difference between genies, djinn, and jinn?

I tried communicating with it (I will call it a genie from this point on) by using a pendulum, and asking yes or no questions, or by using a pendulum board, which would give me full messages. I personally am not very confident in my findings through divination, because I always fear that I will get things wrong, and believe something that is not true.

What I did find from my divination, is that I am granted 3 wishes. The rule of not being able to wish for more wishes applies. After all my wishes have been granted, then I can gift the lamp to someone else, and then they will be granted 3 wishes. However, if the same lamp is given back to you, you dont get another 3 wishes. The only way you can get more than 3 wishes, is if you were able to find another lamp with another genie.

Ive been wanting to establish a working relationship with the genie. I would like to be able to communicate with it through other means, rather than a pendulum.

Here are two sites that Ive read regarding genies. (I didnt know that you could write on ebay??)

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Djinn-Inform...4247246/g.html

http://www.ebay.com/gds/EVERYTHING-Y...3632170/g.html

These were helpful to an extent. Basically if I were to work with my genie, I would have to communicate with it through meditation. The problem is… Im not very good at that. I have only ever been able to communicate with spirits through a pendulum. Ive tried to communicate with them through my dreams… but that hasnt worked too well. Either because I forget, or Im not lucid.

Ive been thinking about my 3 wishes for a very long time. I remember once I was going to make a wish…. however I got this weird sensation that was telling me it wasnt right. I assume that this is the genie telling me that the wish I choose isnt a good idea.

After I rethought about my wish, I am left with a better impression. I believe that this is the genie telling me that Im on the right track.

The wish that I want to make is related to honesty. Id really like it if any beings were unable to be dishonest when communicating with me. These beings will include humans, spirits, entities etc. I still have to better word my wish, but it will be something along those lines. Im a person who has been lied to a lot by several spirits and people, so Id wish to know the truth rather than lies.

If anyone knows anything about genies, I would really appreciate some help. Id also like some guidance on communicating with spirits, because I dont feel so confident in my abilities. I have a lot of spirits around me, but I dont think Ive been able to form a strong bond with them.
aemilii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:28 PM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemilii View Post
About a year ago, I was gifted a genie lamp. Until about 6 months ago, I decided to rub the lamp and see what would happen. I wasn't expecting much, but I soon noticed that the lamp was feeling a lot heavier than usual, as if there was something in it. Once I had opened the top of the lamp, I saw smoke of various colors flow out of it.

I tried to look online for information about genies/djinn, but I havent been able to find much. Perhaps its because not many people have worked with them before. This leaves me with many questions. I guess the first (which I feel I should know the answer to) is, what is the difference between genies, djinn, and jinn?

I tried communicating with it (I will call it a genie from this point on) by using a pendulum, and asking yes or no questions, or by using a pendulum board, which would give me full messages. I personally am not very confident in my findings through divination, because I always fear that I will get things wrong, and believe something that is not true.

What I did find from my divination, is that I am granted 3 wishes. The rule of not being able to wish for more wishes applies. After all my wishes have been granted, then I can gift the lamp to someone else, and then they will be granted 3 wishes. However, if the same lamp is given back to you, you dont get another 3 wishes. The only way you can get more than 3 wishes, is if you were able to find another lamp with another genie.

Ive been wanting to establish a working relationship with the genie. I would like to be able to communicate with it through other means, rather than a pendulum.

Here are two sites that Ive read regarding genies. (I didnt know that you could write on ebay??)

These were helpful to an extent. Basically if I were to work with my genie, I would have to communicate with it through meditation. The problem is… Im not very good at that. I have only ever been able to communicate with spirits through a pendulum. Ive tried to communicate with them through my dreams… but that hasnt worked too well. Either because I forget, or Im not lucid.

Ive been thinking about my 3 wishes for a very long time. I remember once I was going to make a wish…. however I got this weird sensation that was telling me it wasnt right. I assume that this is the genie telling me that the wish I choose isnt a good idea.

After I rethought about my wish, I am left with a better impression. I believe that this is the genie telling me that Im on the right track.

The wish that I want to make is related to honesty. Id really like it if any beings were unable to be dishonest when communicating with me. These beings will include humans, spirits, entities etc. I still have to better word my wish, but it will be something along those lines. Im a person who has been lied to a lot by several spirits and people, so Id wish to know the truth rather than lies.

If anyone knows anything about genies, I would really appreciate some help. Id also like some guidance on communicating with spirits, because I dont feel so confident in my abilities. I have a lot of spirits around me, but I dont think Ive been able to form a strong bond with them.
Djinn as they are represented in movies and TV is complete fantasy. Djinn are spirits like any other, and have to be invoked, and manifest results naturally like any other spirit or magickal energy. There are no spirits in bottles that automatically grant wishes when released. (I wouldn't trust anything you read on ebay regarding djinn!)

Djinn are specifically Arabic spirits, though the term is readily applied to spirits in the Goetia as well, as "demon" has all the Exorcist movie baggage I dislike. In the end, they are just terms for similar types of energies that either exist in the universe subconscious or actually exist in another plane (depending on your point of view, both paradigms work fine for practical work.) They are energies especially good at manifesting material results in their area of expertise, which is why we call on them for help.

xoxo
izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 12:14 AM   #3
magickkid

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemilii View Post

These were helpful to an extent. Basically if I were to work with my genie, I would have to communicate with it through meditation..
There was a time when ebay was selling djinn vessels (rings or pendants
for example) which were supposed to include an active djinn in them.
Later on, ebay banned occult items such as this (although some sellers
still seem to sneak by). The articles you mention were from the time when
djinn were still allowed to be listed on ebay. Apparently they were written
either by sellers or by commentators of some sort. (The files are still
out there). Nevertheless, djinn are still offered for sale elsewhere on the
web. Bonanza.com still does this, and a number of sellers run independent
web sites. My first purchased djinn was one from ebay, and I still have it
Over the past few years I purchased other djinn, and conjured others.
I have found a lot of lore about djinn on the internet (google is your friend).
Be aware possible confusion with djinn as they appear in varioius games.

These are real spirits. You are not limited to 3 wishes. Telepaathy is a good
way to communicate with them. They will also visit you in your dreams.

Have fun.
magickkid is offline   Reply With Quote