Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 03-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #11
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrazura View Post
I think it worthy to think about the QBL concept of Ain Sof when considering the Atu-0. Both speak of a positive-negative axis. What I like the most is the 'Empty but with the potential to contain everything' aspect of Ain Sof, surely this bespeaks the attitude and life work of the mage while an adherent upon the Great Work.

Regards,
Ahrazura
It's all in the egg.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:58 AM   #12
Ahrazura

Send a message via Yahoo to Ahrazura

Nytek,
Would you be indicating via Egyptian mythos and lore the 'Cosmos from Chaos theory' ?

Best wishes,
Ahrazura
Ahrazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrazura View Post
Nytek,
Would you be indicating via Egyptian mythos and lore the 'Cosmos from Chaos theory' ?

Best wishes,
Ahrazura
The Amalantrah Working
ALEISTER CROWLEY AND THE LAM STATEMENT

Well, think of 0, as in, "atu 0," unfolding into a line to become a 1, and you get something of an idea of what I mean. Otherwise one may think of singularity becoming the arrow of time that is destined to return to singularity again. This is the pull towards Nuit. Jung would relate the idea likely to the ever present and eternal feminine principle of the universe which gives birth to and absorbs all things. Nothing makes something and it returns to nothing once again.... There is a lot of meaning for you to find behind the small statement that I briefly mentioned.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #14
Ahrazura

Nytek,
Thank you for the explanation.
Yes, from your heads up I can relate to what your stanza points toward. I would still say that perhaps Ain Sof and the Cosmos from Chaos avenues of thought would both confirm and validate you stanza and open up such for worthy consideration and debate.

Do you study gematria by any chance ?
would be good to play with the numbers to see what that brings up.

Best wishes,
Ahrazura
Old 03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
Ahrazura
This message has been deleted by Ahrazura.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:05 AM   #15
Ahrazura

Nylek,
Thank you for the article posted. I must admit that I should have thought of Lam !
A number of years back I was working with a Magistera from Derby UK via private web communication. I was being encouraged to use obsidian as a scrying medium. I was unaware of Lam at that time but it blew the magisera's mind when I described the image I saw from the previous nights working with the obsidian. It was only after her prompts toward the portrait of Lam that I realised that was what I had seen.

Now wonder when one considers the lineage of the Typhonian Order that I saw an Egyptian connection herein.

Thanks again and best wishes,
Ahrazura
Old 04-05-2011, 11:08 PM   #16
ZanePhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
"0"--the wild card--"it's all in the egg..."
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...:0&tx=37&ty=54

This is The Fool card in the deck I use.

Look whats in the egg here
ZanePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote