Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:53 AM   #1
Lovedoll7

Default Pomba Gira Incantation

In Honor of and as Promise to:

Beautiful, happy and powerful Pomba Gira Rainha of Las Encrucijadas; Queen Maria of all paths and red roses may your power be the force that annihilates enemies declared and occulted and removes barriers and obstacles from the path of love.

Pomba Gira spirit of happiness, I am in need of your magic and power. May your enchantment be the enchantment that realizes my desires and ends my solitude, heartache and misfortune. With the purest and truest of hearts and not desiring to cause or bring any harm, hurt or misfortune to myself (Your Name) nor my beloved (Name,) that their heart beat without interruption only for me (your Name) in all directions.

My Queen Pomba Gira of The Crossroads, I ask you to turn (Name) in my favor so that he falls completely in love with me (Your Name,) and needs to have me with them now. Go where ever my beloved (Name) is and goes, and bring him to me (Your Name). Don't let him rest, sleep, be cheerful nor feel pleasure until they sees me, speaks to me, and makes me his lover.

For the powers of earth, for the presence of fire, for the insipiration of air, for the virtues of water, for the tears that I have shed over love, I invoke your spirit and that of the blessed souls so that you go to where ever (Name) is and bring their heart, body and soul and bind it to mine ( Your Name) definitively. Have their spirit soak in the essence of my love so they will reciprocate their love to me in cuadruple. May my beloved (Name) not desire any other person, that their thoughts and eyes only be about me (Your Name), feel sorry for rejecting and being indifferent to me, and desire to see me and need me be to be their only lover.

O great Pomba Gira, Queen of the Crossroads, move air, transform fire, form water, heal earth so the wheel turns and turns and turns and makes my beloved (name) quickly come pursuing me (Your Name) crazily, humbly, passionately wanting to be by my side asking me to never let them go.

O great Pomba Gira Rainha of all Marias and the 7 skirts, my kind, glorious and loving princesses, I ask that the body of my beloved (Name) burn with intense desire to have me (Your Name) and make me theirs. May their desire for me blind them of others. May my beloved (Name) lose interest in all other (gender) once and for all and not feel any desire nor pleasure with no other (gender) but me (Your name). May they never see other (individuals) as a conquest, feel no interest for them and ignore them. May no other make them feel any pleasure. Only I (Your name) will give pleasure and love to (name). Only I will have that power given by you.

O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus that accompany your steps I (Your Name) ask and plead for you to tie my beloved (Name) to the 7 knots of your skirts and the 7 bells on your clothes and bring him to me. That my beloved (Name) be at this moment desiring me, wanting to be with me, loving me and kissing me. That they have me in their thoughts 24 hours a day, where ever they may be or whom ever they may be with, their thoughts only be about me (Your Name). May my beloved desire to hear my voice, see me, hug me, kiss me, sleep with me, so intensely, that they have to call, text and e-mail me needing to be with me. May they be totally crazy with intense desire for me (name) at this moment and always wanting us together.

O my queen Pomba Gira of the 7 crossroads; Tie the heart, body and spirit of (Name) to the heart body and spirit of I (Your name); making us one. May my desires be the desires of my beloved (name) and love me as if I were the only person on the face of this earth. As they goes to sleep may my beloved (name) think of me (Your Name) as the only person in the world that they loves and trusts. Make my beloved (name) feel a love for me that is beyond normal, like they has never felt in their entire life and never will. Only I (Your name) can satisfy and give pleasure to my beloved (Name), only I can have that power given to me by you.

O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus which accompany your steps, I supplicate you to tie and unite our love now. Please break all the barriers that my beloved (Name) would have against me, and make them kind, loving, passionate, comprehensive, tolerant, and happy being by my side. May they never have the desires to leave me or let me go again, loving me always intensely and passionately.

I appreciate the spirit of the 7 crossroads, working by my side in this situation for me. For this, I will divulge & give acknowledgement of your name. I (Your Name) profess in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the confidence in the power of the spirit of the 7 crossroads, so that it will be, so it is, and so it has been done. I give thanks for the desires granted and obtained. May this prayer become that much stronger each time it is read. I will cry out to the 4 corners of the world asking, Oh Mother Pomba Gira of the 7 Crossroads to grant my desires: Make (Name) crazily in love with me (Your name), that for every tear that I have shed, the love in their heart becomes stronger for me. May the spirit of Pomba Gira blow in the thoughts and ears of my beloved (Name) my name, day & night. May they go to sleep thinking of me, and wake up thinking of me needing to call, text and e-mail me desiring to hear my voice and tell me he wishes to be by my side.

O great Pomba Gira, I ask: Oh mother remove all obstacles and negative thoughts of me from my beloved (name). May they only think of our divine love, and live always by my side. Remove all and any resistance to me, and may they hear my voice at this very moment calling, wanting and desiring them. May they have the need to hold, hug and kiss me and come looking for me, needing to make me theirs. So it will be, so it is, so it has been done. I have confidence that this matter has been attended to. I appreciate the attention given to my divine desires for (Name) to love me (Your Name) entirely.

Copy and paste this petition in 7 different alters and the for your wish to be granted; Yet there is no turning back when your desires have been realized.

Last edited by Lovedoll7; 03-14-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Lovedoll7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:31 AM   #2
speedstudentmike

n Honor of and as Promise to:

Beautiful, happy and powerful Pomba Gira Rainha of Las Encrucijadas; Queen*Maria*of all paths and red roses may your power be the force that annihilates enemies declared and occulted and removes barriers and obstacles from the path of love.

Pomba Gira spirit of happiness, I am in need of your magic and power. May your enchantment be the enchantment that realizes my desires and ends my solitude, heartache and misfortune. With the purest and truest of hearts and not desiring to cause or bring any harm, hurt or misfortune to myself mgw nor my beloved adm, that their heart beat without interruption only for me mgw in all directions.*

My Queen Pomba Gira of The Crossroads, I ask you to turn adm in my favor so that she falls completely in love with me mgw, and needs to have me with them now. Go where ever my beloved adm is and goes, and bring her to me mgw. Don't let her rest, sleep, be cheerful nor feel pleasure until they sees me, speaks to me, and makes me her lover.*

For the powers of earth, for the presence of fire, for the insipiration of air, for the virtues of water, for the tears that I have shed over love, I invoke your spirit and that of the blessed souls so that you go to where ever adm is and bring their heart, body and soul and bind it to mine mgw definitively. Have their spirit soak in the essence of my love so they will reciprocate their love to me in cuadruple. May my beloved adm not desire any other person, that their thoughts and eyes only be about me mgw, feel sorry for rejecting and being indifferent to me, and desire to see me and need me be to be their only lover.

O great Pomba Gira, Queen of the Crossroads, move air, transform fire, form water, heal earth so the wheel turns and turns and turns and makes my beloved adm quickly come pursuing me mgw crazily, humbly, passionately wanting to be by my side asking me to never let them go.*

O great Pomba Gira Rainha of all Marias and the 7 skirts, my kind, glorious and loving princesses, I ask that the body of my beloved adm burn with intense desire to have me mgw and make me theirs. May their desire for me blind them of others. May my beloved adm lose interest in all other men once and for all and not feel any desire nor pleasure with no other man but me mgw. May they never see other men as a conquest, feel no interest for them and ignore them. May no other make them feel any pleasure. Only I mgw will give pleasure and love to adm. Only I will have that power given by you.*

O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus that accompany your steps I mgw ask and plead for you to tie my beloved adm to the 7 knots of your skirts and the 7 bells on your clothes and bring her to me. That my beloved adm be at this moment desiring me, wanting to be with me, loving me and kissing me. That they have me in their thoughts 24 hours a day, where ever they may be or whom ever they may be with, their thoughts only be about me mgw. May my beloved desire to hear my voice, see me, hug me, kiss me, sleep with me, so intensely, that they have to call, text and e-mail me needing to be with me. May they be totally crazy with intense desire for me mgw at this moment and always wanting us together.*

O my queen Pomba Gira of the 7 crossroads; Tie the heart, body and spirit of adm to the heart body and spirit of I mgw; making us one. May my desires be the desires of my beloved adm and love me as if I were the only person on the face of this earth. As they goes to sleep may my beloved adm think of me mgw as the only person in the world that they loves and trusts. Make my beloved adm feel a love for me that is beyond normal, like they has never felt in their entire life and never will. Only I mgw can satisfy and give pleasure to my beloved adm, only I can have that power given to me by you.*

O great Pomba Gira of the 7 Exus which accompany your steps, I supplicate you to tie and unite our love now. Please break all the barriers that my beloved adm would have against me, and make them kind, loving, passionate, comprehensive, tolerant, and happy being by my side. May they never have the desires to leave me or let me go again, loving me always intensely and passionately.

I appreciate the spirit of the 7 crossroads, working by my side in this situation for me. For this, I will divulge & give acknowledgement of your name. I mgw profess in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the confidence in the power of the spirit of the 7 crossroads, so that it will be, so it is, and so it has been done. I give thanks for the desires granted and obtained. May this prayer become that much stronger each time it is read. I will cry out to the 4 corners of the world asking, Oh Mother Pomba Gira of the 7 Crossroads to grant my desires: Make adm crazily in love with me mgw, that for every tear that I have shed, the love in their heart becomes stronger for me. May the spirit of Pomba Gira blow in the thoughts and ears of my beloved adm my name, day & night. May they go to sleep thinking of me, and wake up thinking of me needing to call, text and e-mail me desiring to hear my voice and tell me she wishes to be by my side.

O great Pomba Gira, I ask: Oh mother remove all obstacles and negative thoughts of me from my beloved adm. May they only think of our divine love, and live always by my side. Remove all and any resistance to me, and may they hear my voice at this very moment calling, wanting and desiring them. May they have the need to hold, hug and kiss me and come looking for me, needing to make me theirs. So it will be, so it is, so it has been done. I have confidence that this matter has been attended to. I appreciate the attention given to my divine desires for adm to love me mgw entirely.

Copy and paste this petition in 7 different alters and the for your wish to be granted; Yet there is no turning back when your desires have been realized.
speedstudentmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:23 AM   #3
Flos De Flamma

Default In Honor of and as promised to Pomba Gira Maria Padilha:

Beautiful, happy and powerful Pomba Gira Of The 7 Crossroads; Queen Maria Padilha of all paths and red roses, may your power be the force that annihilates enemies declared and occulted and removes barriers and obstacles from the path of love.

Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, Spirit Of Happiness, I am in need of your magic and power. May your enchantment be the enchantment that realizes my desires and ends my solitude, heartache and misfortune. With the purest and truest of hearts and not desiring to cause or bring any harm, hurt or misfortune to myself (A.A.) nor my beloved (S.B.) that his heart beat without interruption only for me (A.A.) in all directions.

My Queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Of The 7 Crossroads, I ask you to turn (S.B.) in my favor so that he falls completely in love with me (A.A.) and needs to have me with him now. Go wherever my beloved (S.B.) is and goes, and bring him to me (A.A.). Don't let him rest, sleep, be cheerful nor feel pleasure until he sees me, speaks to me, and makes me his lover.

For the powers of earth, for the presence of fire, for the inspiration of air, for the virtues of water, for the tears that I have shed over love, I invoke your spirit and that of the blessed souls so that you go to wherever (S.B.) is and bring his heart, body, and soul and bind it to me (A.A.) definitely. Have his spirit soak in the essence of my love so he will reciprocate his love to me in quadruple. May my beloved (S.B.) not desire any other person, that his thoughts and eyes only be about me (A.A.), and he feels sorry for rejecting and being indifferent to me, and desire to see me and need me to be his one and only lover.

O Great Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, Queen Of The 7 Crossroads, move air, transform fire, form water, heal earth so the wheel turns and turns and turns and make my beloved (S.B.) quickly come pursuing me (A.A.) crazily, humbly, passionately wanting to be by my side asking me to never let him go.

O Great Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, The 7 Skirts, and your sisters, my kind, glorious and loving princesses, I ask that the body of my beloved (S.B.) burn with intense desire to have me (A.A.) and make me his. May his desire for me blind him of others. May my beloved (S.B.) lose interest in all other women once and for all and not feel any desire nor pleasure with no other women but me (A.A.). May he never see other women as a conquest, feel no interest for them and ignore them. May no other make him feel any pleasure. Only I (A.A.) will give pleasure and love to (S.B.). Only I will have that power given by you.

O Great Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Of The 7 Exus that accompany your steps, I (A.A.) ask and plea for you to tie my beloved (S.B.) to the 7 knots of your skirts and the 7 bells on your clothes and bring him to me. That my beloved (S.B.) be at this moment desiring me, wanting to be with me, loving me and kissing me. That he has me in his thoughts 24 hours a day, wherever he may be or whomever he may be with, his thoughts only be about me (A.A.). May my beloved (S.B.) desire to hear my voice, see me, hug me, kiss me, sleep with me, so intensely, that he has to call, text and e-mail me needing to be with me. May he be totally crazy with intense desire for me (A.A.) at this moment and always wanting us together.

O My Queen Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Of The 7 Crossroads; tie the heart, body and spirit of (S.B.) to the heart, body and spirit of I (A.A.); making us ONE. May my desires be the desires of my beloved (S.B.) and love me as if I were the only person on the face of this earth. As he goes to sleep may my beloved (S.B.) think of me (A.A.) as the only person in the world that he love and trust. Make my beloved (S.B.) feel a love for me that is beyond normal, like he has never felt in his entire life and never will again. Only I (A.A.) can satisfy and give pleasure to my beloved (S.B.), only I can have that power given to me by you.

O Great Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Of The 7 Exus which accompany your steps, I supplicate you to tie and unite our love now. Please break all the barriers that my beloved (S.B.) would have against me, and make him kind, loving, passionate, comprehensive, tolerant, and happy being by my side. May he never have the desire to leave me or let me go ever again, loving me always intensely and passionately.

I appreciate The Spirit Of The 7 Crossroads, working by my side in this situation for me. For this, I will divulge & give acknowledgement of your name. I (A.A.) profess in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the confidence in the power of The Spirit Of The 7 Crossroads, so that it will be, so it is, and so it has been done. I give thanks for the desires granted and obtained. May this prayer become that much stronger each time it is read. I will cry out to the 4 corners of the world asking Oh Mother Pomba Gira Maria Padilha Of The 7 Crossroads to grant my desires: make (S.B.) crazily in love with me (A.A.), that for every tear that I have shed, the love in his heart becomes stronger for me. May The Spirits Of Pomba Giras blow in the thoughts and ears of my beloved (S.B.) my name, day and night. May he go to sleep thinking of me, and wake up thinking of me needing to call, text and e-mail me desiring to hear my voice and tell me he wishes to be by my side.

O Great Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, I ask: Oh Mother, remove all obstacles and negative thoughts of me from my beloved (S.B.). May he only think of our divine love, and live always by my side. Remove all and any resistance to me, and may he hear my voice at this very moment calling, wanting and desiring him. May he have the need to hold, hug and kiss me and come looking for me, needing to make me his. So it will be, so it is, so it has been done. I have confidence that this matter has been attended to. I appreciate the attention given to my divine desires for (S.B.) to love me (A.A.) entirely.

Thank you Pomba Gira Maria Padilha

Last edited by Flos De Flamma; 01-12-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Flos De Flamma is offline   Reply With Quote