Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 09-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Nion

Send a message via ICQ to Nion

So, it's me again, nion, here to bother all of you wonderful readers and writers with a magical question. Actually, it's a simple confirmation that I'm looking for, since I use those to begin studies into my daily matters. So here goes ...

Did someone send me a message, through some sort of esoteric medium this past Saturday? You know, that astral 'look at my butt' game.

I can tell you what I received right away, but the situation got hilariously amusing. Remember, if you ever enter my mind, please do not wonder why the flashlight isn't helping and be sure to fail to trip over the two tables and chair. And do not remove the cover from the birdcage.

Also, I believe I have found an anime character that somehow corresponds to a portion of my personality. This also, has made me laugh for a few hours now. I'll stick that in a green bottle.

"I came, I saw - that kicked ass."
Nion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

I send EVERYONE my butt...

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #3
nytek

<div class="quote"><div class="quoting">Quoting: Nion</div>Did someone send me a message, through some sort of esoteric medium this past Saturday?</div>
A better question begins by wondering if what you've discovered was intentionally sent. It's not impossible if you ask me; I occasionally am nearly positive that I sometimes can feel when people are focusing on me from far away through cords on the energy bodies, though it seems like needless toil to cite my proofs of this given that people will find their own reasons to believe or disbelieve anyway without a direct experience.

Also, this undoubtedly sounds closer to delusion than anything else to those who aren't in touch with telepathy from spiritual contacts, etc., but I've received messages like that from the shells of the dead once. You know, it's just like exchanging psychic impressions rather than actual words? Anyway the particular spirit in question later manifested itself to practically everyone in my family and two of my friends after a period of my half-humorously entertaining the visual impressions leaking through into my conscious mind. It turned out to be a girl in her late teens or early 20s with a white nightgown and without a face (later one night, a bloodied mess is what my friend saw instead of the usual blackness after daring her to show her face). She was always sitting on this one bed or walking down the hall ... more and more frequently as time progressed. I don't recall the spirit-talks because I wasn't sure if I was making them up or not back then, but apparently she knew she was dead but was afraid to move on for some reason like waiting for someone and was lonely for communication hence all the later sightings I take it. Sounds potentially to me like what you're talking about so be careful over there... only later did I put two and two together as to where the random female impressions were likely coming from. Since then I've put affirmations in place to block out accidental contact with creatures of lower realms to be safe. I don't believe in living ghosts per se, but remnants of consciousness are very real things in my experience.

<div class="quote"><div class="quoting">Quoting: Nion</div>...be sure to fail to trip over the two tables and chair.</div>
Makes me think of the Dick van Dyke set, Nion. lol

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:45 AM   #4
Nion

Send a message via ICQ to Nion

And we most certainly and whole heartedly thank you for it ..

"I came, I saw - that kicked ass."
Nion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 AM   #5
nytek

Just food for thought there. Not all messages come from the consciousness of other humans is my underlying point even though it can happen.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote