Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Old 06-21-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
nytek

I've been thinking about doing some distant attunements this next week or two. This would help you unlock your potential to become a healer. And it could also help me gather some more invaluable feedback before I further develop this new reiki spectrum into a system I would hope to disseminate more widely, like via public release. I believe this is what the laymen might call, "win:win". Yes?

However doing it takes time and effort. So I can't simply offer it forever and leave it standing. Which I hope you'll understand. Hence the time limit ...

What is it?
Reiki in a nutshell is raw life energy. The use of it promotes serenity and healing. There are many "flavors" of reiki which have developed over time. Primarily and foremost you have Traditional and non-traditional. Non-traditional is extremely similar to traditional. However, it also encompasses the offshoots like Sekhem reiki and others people have channeled over the years.

Traditional reiki is said to extend from Usui himself in a lineage (like non-traditional as well), but it follows a strict format of teaching and interpretation. As such it costs an arm and a leg (see below). It also follows strict procedural rules which I find to be limiting rather than helpful. It's not my thing. There is much bickering between sides on what techniques are authentic and what is not. And traditional reiki limits the symbols you can use for some reason. I don't really care for any of that restriction.

The attunement process:
We are attuned to Reiki energy by the gradual opening of the seals between our higher energy bodies thus making your physical body a vessel for light from the higher. Your attunement to and the subsequent use of said Reiki opens and integrates these light bodies providing valuable insight and initiation into the world of energy we all live in and are a direct part of. As such it is an initiation and cannot be undone or forgotten. It will change your reality.

Why the levels?: Subtle immersion. Levels are unnecessary but like the A.'.A.'. it's a helluvalot easier to organize things into steps than to just let people just "go at it". However the changes do take time to manifest. So there are often mandatory waiting periods between one attunement and the next. This is also so a person can have time to adjust more than anything.

More on the levels specifically:
Level I is you directly experiencing the energy and learning how to open yourself to it. It is all hands on. You cannot send energy over a distance. You cannot attune people. Whether you're capable of it or not is another matter. However, this is an initiation. It follows a sequence. It has an organized purpose in the state of learning it creates. Understand this convention.

Level II is where you gain the reiki symbols. Symbols which become NLP-anchors into specific frequencies. ie You will learn how to call on specific frequencies of the all (reiki energy) for specific purposes. Like for distance healing, and specifically for healing of the physical, and/or just the emotional. This is a deeper initiation into the energies then level I because it's more specific.
You do not need to touch someone physically for Level II, because time and space are a product of the abyss. We are not really as separate as we assume. At this level we begin to use distant healing. But cannot attune.

Level III is the master level attunement which would theoretically give you the ability to attune others in Sekhem reiki. Most of you will never need seek to get this far. But it's more than just the ability to attune. This final attunement combines all symbols into one; the master symbol. The master symbol is like healing on the soul level. This is taking those specific frequencies you've isolated and focusing them into a concentrated beam. Like you've distilled a more powerful reiki. As you can start to see, this process is a gradual and subtle introduction to the energies and the usage of the energy bodies.

However, level III is also paradoxically where you typically begin to LOSE your reiki symbols. Because over time, you will likely find you no longer need to use the symbol. Any more than you need to consciously think about riding a bike or driving a car. You will be in "unconscious competence", as it's called. You've removed the training wheels. Congrats.

How is it done?: I will "remotely" open up and then insert certain symbols into your aura, basically.

A brief history:
It all started with a guy named Dr. Usui, of Japan, who allegedly went through a mountain retreat to reawaken the ancient healing powers latent within us all. Things written about by the now ancient ones. But it is not my will to teach you the history of reiki. If, reading this post, it begins to sound like a possibility for you? Go ahead and wiki it.

In the mean time, about me and my credibility: I am a certified master in Usui reiki (non-traditional). I am also certified in and attuned to the master level in ascended master reiki. I did not just wake up randomly and decide to channel my own reiki symbols; it sorta just happened along my path that way. And I have a history within it. A distinct lineage if that matters to you.

Why the new reiki? Simple; currents evolve. 93 current became 156 kaos-babalon current. Right? Perhaps that's not the best way of putting it. Anyway I dunno about traditional reiki anyway. They charge around up to $100 per 45 minute to hour long treatment, I hear. And traditional attunements cost around $150 for Level I. $500 for Level II. And up to or over $10,000 for the master level attunements.

Non-traditional attunements tend to be cheaper because they don't follow traditional dogma that says reiki must be earned to be appreciated ("no money=no value&quot. But non-traditional often has more levels. So you are still more than likely going to shell out a decent bit of cash for this without me. And when this current opportunity passes.

So that's where we are today. What I'm offering is this. Sekhem reiki; there are several people's forms of Sekhem reiki. I believe I've received my symbols from Sekhmet herself. It is not Usui reiki--but it is related. It's like a swirling together of the all that is reiki energy through the all that is Sekhmet energy. Like how a tiny swirl of mint in chocolate and vanilla softserve ice cream can combine and enhance the overall flavor of the two.

Some quick distinguishers between the two? Usui reiki is felt like a pressure usually. It also carries a strange heat unlike typical body heat. It is more like sitting close to a radiator. The heat seems to penetrate you.

Sekhem reiki mentally strikes the conception of black flames. It is often HOT. And due to the closeness to our plane it provides an opportunity to charge talismans with raw neutral life energy, etc., I've found. It is more visceral. And I'm tempted to say it's "stronger" but that's just a developing opinion based on feedback.

Your part in making this happen: If I can have a copy of your picture, and you and I can arrange a time, then I will then gladly attune you (for free). I say I'll openly offer this for two weeks from today, (Saturday, June the 20th), because it could become a hassle later on when people find it randomly.

The fee: I know I said it was free. And it is. Traditional reiki teachers believe that only that which comes with much sacrifice is appreciated. Hence $10,000 price tags to prove dedication. I however do not think that way. I feel it should be available to more people for less. And hopefully you'll agree that it is free when you hear what I'm asking for. In the end all I demand from the get-go is your feedback. Let me know how the process affects you. Nothing more. You will not be certified because this is a new spectrum of reiki so you will have a hard time charging money for your services anyway.

Eventually as I get closer to public release I just may likely have to charge for my time and effort performing them more frequently though. Which is understandable. Particularly because you'd be paying for continued support AFTER the attunement is over. So please don't wait if the idea already crossed your mind.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:51 AM   #2
nytek

I'll also give you a link to the hand positions to start healing yourself, and other people. Remembering that you still need to actually touch people to heal them in Level I.

I will also provide for you a few book titles you might be interested in reading.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-22-2009, 02:16 AM   #3
ceewayne

This sounds very interesting. How would the remote attuning work? Do we post our interest in the forum?

Chris

Chris

I believe in one secret and ineffable LORD; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name CHAOS, the sole viceregent of the Sun upon the Earth; and in one Air the nourisher of all that breathes.

And I believe in one Earth, the Mother of us all, and in one Womb wherein all men are begotten, and wherein they shall rest, Mystery of Mystery, in Her name BABALON.
ceewayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:53 AM   #4
nytek

I suppose type your email like so: ceewayne [at] webninja [dot] com. I will drop you an email. Respond, sending me a clear picture of you. Tell me a time, PST zone, and I'll let you know if I can do it at that time. If not, I will send you another time I am free. And we will go back and forth until it fits our schedules.

Basically you would say an affirmation three times to focus yourself. Gassho. And then meditate silently on receiving the energy. It is a unique experience.

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-22-2009, 05:56 AM   #5
nytek

If you need to ... make a fake hotmail email account. Post it on the forum. I will email that one. And then when you get it you can tell me your real email if you want. And we can talk from there. No spammers.

--C.G. JUNG