Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Crowleyanity, Abrahadabra Discuss anything about the single greatest force in promulgating magick of all time, The Great Beast (Master Therion), a.k.a. V.V.V.V.V (Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici -- "While still living, I have conquered the universe by dint of truth.") and Perdurabo ("I Will endure unto the end.")

Old 09-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
Barrackubus

Default An interesting study of the HGA

http://www.myoccultcircle.com/hga/ I can't say or post an opinion yet....just thought i'd pass it on!!

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole law..
Barrackubus is offline   Reply With Quote