Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 08-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #1
wartyg96

Default The Order Nine Angels

Anyone else find them interesting?

the whole idea of being in a wood and told to survive without anything for a few months...Just find the idea of a group being so demanding and harsh awesome ^.^ Even if I'm not exactly LHP type, the whole method and training system is attractive.

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
Barrackubus

I have a book called Practical Guide to Modern Magick with their name on it. They are an order of chaos magicians with their individual spin on magick. But sticking someone in the woods for survival training is a little sink or swim, isn't it. Chaos magick and sorcery has been long pushed aside from the love and light crew. But with an honest and open mind even the most positive energy magicians can certianly see the validity of those systems. Why, exactly it seems they turn a blind eye and bury their head in the sand, so to speak, I will never understand. I think the whole magickal.community could value more if we learn more from one another if we remove the distinctions of LHP/RHP. I studied and used chaos magick alot, and from the perspective of that magician there is no absolute distinctions in anything. But what is valued is that magicians specifc paradigm or belief at the time of that specific act of magick at that time, although it could have been different previously and after the act.
To a Chaos Sorcerer the only true and provable absolute is change, everything else is according to perception or belief. Imagine empowering an individual with such a belief and knowledge that, that one true belief and it demolishes any distinctions between the so called RHP/LHP boxes that we like to sit things in. Think outside the box...

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole law..
Barrackubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
asancta

Default Ona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrackubus View Post
I have a book called Practical Guide to Modern Magick with their name on it. {...} Think outside the box...
I know all of their writings and I do believe that is one of the few orders that do not talk the talk but also act in real life.What we see now days are just a bunch of so called magickians that have only the theory but lack the practice and IF they have some magick practice then they lack completely the life base.We must always remember that LIFE is the first initiator.Why do people avoid the ONA is probably their right wing ways into the society but this is another trap of them.They always say that one or other group/movement etc is just a method to educate the individual,to teach him/her to be better,to become an Adept.You could be anything you like and anything that helps you evolve.
I also like their TAROT
asancta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:06 AM   #4
elbibcinatas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartyg96 View Post
Anyone else find them interesting?
not me.. I would question the quality of your brain activities when you start thinking about it..

human brain is selfish and definitely doesn't want for the body to suffer, except if you can fool it.

My guess >> you are a guy of the age max 25

as from the other side - do what you have to do... no one has got rights to judge you (incl. me).

Society 8 | UK. Nothing new - nothing to deform. http://satanic-bible.com
elbibcinatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #5
elbibcinatas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbibcinatas View Post
My guess >> you are a guy of the age max 25
... your profile pic confirmed my thoughts...

Society 8 | UK. Nothing new - nothing to deform. http://satanic-bible.com
elbibcinatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #6
healthadvocate

are you talking about these guys: http://www.o9a.org

if so you will fns this interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-A6hUWNcs
healthadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote