Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
feel free to move this post to a more appropriate forum.

without calling it a shield or psi armor, christians may have created the same thing

the christian shield may be very strong in devout believers

how would they have constructed it? probably with the name of their god

what would be the best way of cracking such a shield?
The best way? Any way. I don't think simple religious faith is an adequate shield against, oh, the demons of the pit, an angel of death, destruction and loss, an angered god or goddess that loves you, or a good thrashing with an astral weapon ... or hell - not even the evil eye. Your mileage may vary, but one person I know that was foolish enough to try to hurt me remorselessly, who is additionally a devout Christian (somehow), is lying in a world of hurt these days. And another one - a holier than thou type of magician who spit in my face constantly despite my politeness right up until I snapped - they lost their faith entirely before raising the white flag. Go figure. I wouldn't worry too much in most cases. Faith itself is not an adequate defense.

But if you've actually encountered someone able to wilfully form a shield then Psychic Vampire Codex by Bellanger has some ideas on how to break on through to the other side. There are simple and more complex ways involving tenrils in which to proceed in such a case as that, should you actually need to.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 06-06-2012 at 07:57 AM.
nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #12
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
someone able to wilfully form a shield then Psychic Vampire Codex by Bellanger has some ideas on how to break on through to the other side. There are simple and more complex ways involving tenrils in which to proceed in such a case as that, should you actually need to.
nytek
at this time I do need a new tactic because I have hit a roadblock.

But I don't see how a tentacle operation would work at this time. It requires being near them for at least a few minutes.

If they even got the slightest idea that I was focusing my attention on them, the reaction would be swift and painful. As I indicated before, the only way to access their subconscious is in the split second before they become aware that something is going on. The counterattack she can shoot back is like psychic artillery.

But if Belanger has any suggestions I will look into it. Do you have a good link?

There are minds that shine in the dark like the eyes of the lynx.

-- Balthasar Gracian

Last edited by thenextstep; 06-06-2012 at 02:43 PM.
thenextstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
nytek

Quote:
at this time I do need a new tactic because I have hit a roadblock.
I think perhaps you need might simply need more faith in your work? Fearing so-called Christian shields and whatnot can't be good for your bottom line, particularly when you haven't done divination to confirm your theory. Start there maybe, whatever this person did to you....

Quote:
But I don't see how a tentacle operation would work at this time. It requires being near them for at least a few minutes.
Obtain a picture of them, and maybe some physical link to boot, if possible. Voila.

Quote:
If they even got the slightest idea that I was focusing my attention on them, the reaction would be swift and painful. As I indicated before, the only way to access their subconscious is in the split second before they become aware that something is going on. The counterattack she can shoot back is like psychic artillery.
Who exactly are you up against? It sounds like this person is just a run of the mill Christian on one hand, and on the next, you make them seem like the darkest of adepts. Just sayin'. Maybe you're making this worse than it is or has to be through expectation. I await your clarification in either case.

Quote:
But if Belanger has any suggestions I will look into it. Do you have a good link?
Google it. It's not a hard book to find. Trust me.

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #14
thenextstep

I have neither faith nor lack of faith, only an objective perception of occult reality. A farmer does not create the river that runs by his farm, but he can learn how to use the water to grow fruit.

Quote:
divination to confirm your theory. Start there maybe, whatever this person did to you....
This person has done nothing to me, so neither protection nor revenge is relevant here.

I have never done an operation deliberately which I called divination, unless black mirror scrying could be called that, although my purpose was to set up a connection. My attempt to use the black mirror with this person was painful.

Quote:
Obtain a picture of them, and maybe some physical link to boot, if possible.
This would be a shift away from a tentacle/cording operation. In my experience, this would be like telepathy or poppet work. Getting a physical object would be difficult and has to be approached slowly. It must seem to be the initiative of the other person.

Quote:
Who exactly are you up against? It sounds like this person is just a run of the mill Christian on one hand, and on the next, you make them seem like the darkest of adepts.
she is not performing operations directed at me, as far as I know. But she seems to have tremendous shielding. It does more than just blocking but can fire back.

Quote:
Google it. It's not a hard book to find.
Yes, now sacred-texts has a complete copy. When I first read in it, certain chapters were omitted from the internet.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 06-07-2012, 02:50 AM   #15
nytek

Quote:
I have neither faith nor lack of faith, only an objective perception of occult reality. A farmer does not create the river that runs by his farm, but he can learn how to use the water to grow fruit.
Maybe. Though you certainly seem to expect backlash from all angles. Wiccans also expect backlash - for example - and enough to have created a "law" out of it. Wave particle duality suggests the same in physics to a degree; what you observe is affected by the observation.

That aside, and without appearing combative, asking out of curiosity, then how exactly does one make the steps to connect the mechanics of (esoteric) magic to (exoteric) agriculture?

Quote:
This person has done nothing to me, so neither protection nor revenge is relevant here.
I don't follow.

Quote:
I have never done an operation deliberately which I called divination
Tarot decks are fairly cheap. Amazon has them. A person might consider looking there if they've not already.

Quote:
This would be a shift away from a tentacle/cording operation. In my experience, this would be like telepathy or poppet work.
I can't predict how telepathy would create such backlash. As for poppet work, I am still uncertain as to just why it is you're trying to invade this girl's space and what you hope to accomplish, but I am curious now, if not before.

Quote:
Getting a physical object would be difficult and has to be approached slowly. It must seem to be the initiative of the other person.
All you need is something she's touched, discarded; whatever. As for obtaining something clandestinely at her own behest, that would likely require trust or a rare but good excuse. And trust requires her getting to know you, or gullibility. Far be it from my goal to tell another person what to do, but perhaps it could be done in a more easy way.

Quote:
she is not performing operations directed at me, as far as I know. But she seems to have tremendous shielding. It does more than just blocking but can fire back.
How does it block and fire back what isn't being sent or fired? You're going to need to speak in more detail about what you're after if you want help, I'm afraid.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 06-07-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #16
thenextstep

Quote:
if you want help, I'm afraid.

nytek
perhaps I don't.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 07-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
thenextstep

my progress so far.

A definite channel has been created.

repeated work is being done and its effectiveness is evident from the fact that the target is attempting to block all access points. This is a good sign because it means the access has been felt.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 12-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
Lucille

Post Great questions

Quote:
feel free to move this post to a more appropriate forum.

without calling it a shield or psi armor, christians may have created the same thing

the christian shield may be very strong in devout believers

how would they have constructed it? probably with the name of their god

what would be the best way of cracking such a shield?
I like to call it "great questions" throughout a meditative, or vulnerable state. Catholic school for many years taught me that the more simplistic the action, the more simplistic the reaction.

"If I came over to your house in a very concerned state, and told you that I had some news that would change all of our lives, would you listen?"

-"Of course."

"Alright. Well, what if I told you that I met a man named Gary, and he told me he was the son of god? But not only that, my fate in the afterlife rests on what he is telling me to do?"

-"...Well, I would section you into a mental ward.. cuz I'm your friend, you know?"

If the person isn't in the predisposed state of doubt, you will never obtain this answer to that basic question. Brainwashing at that level, starting at birth mind you, is not something that can be reversed without a series of steps. One false step, and the brainwashed could easily cling back to what is familiar. Like conditioning an aggressive dog, takes time and sincerity.

If it's hard to quit things we know will kill us, imagine how hard it is to quit something we think will save us.
Lucille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:12 AM   #19
Phoso

Depends on where you acquire your energy source from. Most Christians are to an extent pagans. The ones whom follow the old testament, will be shieled as mentioned by "Yod Heh Vav heh," whom is Yaldabaoth from the gnostic tradition. So some so called 'Christians' will have defence from the 12 rulers of hades and the chaos.

If you connect to the highest source of energy and light that resides outside the confines of the universe, then there is nothing that can stand against you.

I have alot of experience with Christians, what makes them tick and their thought processes. Also did a year in bible college, hehe. So depends on the person ultimatley, whether they are naive and dont truly know what they follow, whether they follow the dark forces such as the god of the old testament and archangels, or whether they are true children of light caught up in some religion ravaged by the hands of men and time.

All this being said, Nothing can get through the shields of a true Light bearer (lucifer).

Phoso is offline   Reply With Quote