Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
thenextstep

Default cracking christian shielding

feel free to move this post to a more appropriate forum.

without calling it a shield or psi armor, christians may have created the same thing

the christian shield may be very strong in devout believers

how would they have constructed it? probably with the name of their god

what would be the best way of cracking such a shield?
thenextstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
Poete Maudit

I have no experience in this, but I would imagine that, depending on ones intentions, one could go after their loved ones with baneful magic to cause them emotional distress and disrupt these barriers. Thinking along these lines, I imagine it depends on how far the protection extends. Can this protect them from someone influencing their surroundings in general to achieve this?
Poete Maudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poete Maudit View Post
I have no experience in this, but I would imagine that, depending on ones intentions, one could go after their loved ones with baneful magic to cause them emotional distress and disrupt these barriers. Thinking along these lines, I imagine it depends on how far the protection extends. Can this protect them from someone influencing their surroundings in general to achieve this?
"going after" anyone was a more sinister approach than I intended in the question.

my intent really was just to set up a psychic communication line where our subconsciouses could communicate bypassing interference by the conscious mind or what some would call the persona or superego.

in other situations baneful magick might be appropriate and this would be the subject of another thread. If you have posted about this elsewhere, can you give me the link? If not, a new thread can be started, so that we can benefit from your views.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
wartyg96

Hmmm...Christian occultists/Kabbalasts will have names and seals of YHVH etc, such as the talisman AGLA, or Ateh Gibor Le-Ohlam Adonai. In translation, "You art mighty forever Oh Lord"

Such Talismans are often fairly powerful tools, and those in Solomonic Magic (traditional, not modern takes on evocation) that are designed to assist with demons in specific, can be greatly potent.

However the average christian, its probably easier to go for one at a time.. To cause maximun...Change...

They're belief in there god is a powerful and effective shield, and should they pray you may not break there defence. Prayer being, *For pagans too!!* probably one of the most powerful forms of Magick. Especially if Deity responds....

Despite that, if your an efficient occultist, one christian should be piece of piss to over-run. Perhaps Elemental Pore Breathing is the best method. I've put a ex love interest in a fever by throwing to much Fire energy into her, so that I could purify the negativity about her.

The average person is WEAK as hell.

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!
Great, is the Goddesses Kebetchet

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice
Eternally, thou art Sekhmet!

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
wartyg96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
wartyg96

it all depends on the intent really...Pore breathing is a favourite of mine, and a good all-rounder, I really should write a post on that...actually you've inspired me to write a post on it now.

lol.

But alternative methods are a deep meditation, and the focusing of your own energys to break there's in a repetitive manner.

Drawing there own energies is a good idea too...

Glorius art thou, Thine lady behind the Veil of Purity, Queen of the silvered waters, Shining in the heavens as the Celestial Serpent!

Hail to thy name, Thy Jackal of the mountain, Seasoned traveller of the Heavens, Prince of the gates and keeper of mine heart, Hail to thou, lord of the true twilight!
Great is the Name, Anpu

Infinite is thine light, She whom cries in the wrath of spirit, Divine justice, lady of the ever burning flame eternal, Beautiful is she of the red deserts, Eternal is her Greatness, Hail to thou, Lady of Justice

Oh Thou neteru, Mine masters behold that ectasy be induced at the thought of thy names within the heart of thine disciple!
Old 05-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #6
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wartyg96 View Post
it all depends on the intent really...Pore breathing is a favourite of mine, and a good all-rounder, I really should write a post on that...actually you've inspired me to write a post on it now.

But alternative methods are a deep meditation, and the focusing of your own energys to break there's in a repetitive manner.

Drawing there own energies is a good idea too...
Something on pore breathing would be worth looking at,

So would "drawing their own energies." I do not quite know what you mean by that unless it is psi feeding which there is no opportunity to do at this time.

A link was attempted through the black mirror trance and scrying and saying the name of target. But there was a powerful pushback like you would not believe.

Since trance has already been tried and is basically deep meditation (if I understand you right), directly calling the target might not be the best way at this time.

This person is not into occult as far as I know. The amulets a traditional christian would use would be a small gold cross pendant and crosses in the home. I do not think the house is catholic, meaning they would have crosses but not crucifixes or madonna images in the home. But I am not sure of this.

There are minds that shine in the dark like the eyes of the lynx.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 05-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
wartyg96

Well, Trance isn't simply meditation, its more passive. The Shamanic trance for example. *Hates explaining the difference*

Yes, by Drawing there energies, I meant vampirism.

The pushback is a natural reflex, its the Aura hardening against intrusion. Simply attack at it by energetic work, until you break it down. This can be done by Vampiric techniques except you are projecting energies outwards at the target instead of taking them in yourself. Make the intent to break the Auric walls, and to cause holes in the Aura.

From this you can drain at will...

Great is the Name, Anpu

Old 05-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #8
thenextstep

Quote:
Make the intent to break the Auric walls, and to cause holes in the Aura.
To do this in your method is it necessary to get a signature of the target? This serves as the focus and doorway of the operation.

To get such signature the target must usually be in sight or one must have some possession or creation of the target such as a piece of writing.

Otherwise the only signature you can get is by visualizing and reciting the name of the target. Visualizing is a form of memory because the only visual you can get is past images of the target. Then it appears to me that a two-way channel is set up in which the magus is vulnerable to the target. I have never or seldom been able to do a vampyric feed without it having strong unpleasant effects on me, to such an extent that I gave it up.

You may have a better way to set up a one-way channel to crack the aura, however.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:50 PM   #9
wartyg96

What makes you think that?

The mere focusing of your energies should be enough, if you have enough mental concentration and discipline there is no need to be in sight of them. Of course, having them in sight, or having an object that belongs to them IE: Hair, does as you say provide a signature via the law of sympathy. But thats not crucial at all.

As for Vampirism, I have had opposite experience, however this probably supports whats happened to you. For me its usually based on emotions towards the other person, I've only fed of people I am either very good friends with, or people I love. In my experience, it was blissfull for both of us...Therefore I imagine if you hate or dislike one another it would be unpleasant....

Visualisation is a simple enough method, might not be as powerful but you should be constantly attacking anyway, as it will just rebuild..

Great is the Name, Anpu

Old 05-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #10
thenextstep

Quote:
you should be constantly attacking anyway, as it will just rebuild..
this I don't quite understand -- you think the mage should be constantly attacking? If so, why?

+++++++++++++++++

on another note, I was finally able to establish a contact through the black mirror.

I had glanced at the target to get a visual signature. The next day I projected this image into the mirror. After a while other images of the target appeared that were better than the original signature.

My main interest was to know the true thoughts and desires of the target, rather than influence.

There are minds that shine in the dark like the eyes of the lynx.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 05-20-2012, 01:36 AM
thenextstep
This message has been deleted by thenextstep.