Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Witchcraft & Sorcery This is the place to discuss techniques and spells typical to witchcraft and sorcery, including Wicca, Hoodoo, Voodoo, Santerķa, and any form of Shamanism. The discussion of sorcerer-witches like A.O. Spare and Andrew Chumbley is also germane.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #1
thenextstep

Default how to purify a black mirror

Sometimes a mirror can be invaded and occupied by a malevolent spirit.

In this case it cannot be used until it is purified. It would be good to know the best deities or entities to invoke.

it would be good to know how a mirror can be inhabited by the wrong entities and what they are most likely to be.

when this has happened it can be dangerous to gaze at the mirror's face. Operations must be performed facing the back of the mirror.

Any effective procedures appreciated.
thenextstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
flamenco

Have you tried oils or powders?

This might help, good luck.

http://hoodoo-conjure.com/formulas/index.html
flamenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Poete Maudit

Smash it and buy a new mirror.
Poete Maudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
thenextstep

I appreciate the suggestions that have been made.

I am going to double check to see if it still seems to be possessed.

There is also the possibility that it was part of an operation in which too many entities were invoked. A kind of magickal indigestion.

One method I have read for testing a spirit is to project the pentagram onto it.

(The writer did not mention if this could be the inverted pentagram.)

There are minds that shine in the dark like the eyes of the lynx.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 06-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
flamenco

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
I appreciate the suggestions that have been made.

I am going to double check to see if it still seems to be possessed.

There is also the possibility that it was part of an operation in which too many entities were invoked. A kind of magickal indigestion.

One method I have read for testing a spirit is to project the pentagram onto it.

(The writer did not mention if this could be the inverted pentagram.)
Could you elaborate on the pentagram part? what do you mean by testing. what would be the effects doing it with either pentagram?
Old 06-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #6
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenco View Post
Could you elaborate on the pentagram part? what do you mean by testing. what would be the effects doing it with either pentagram?
One occult writer I have read (maybe Hine, or Kraig) said that if you encounter a being during a guided meditation and you want to test it, you should project a pentagram onto it. If the being dissolves then it is not a friendly being.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 06-16-2012, 04:20 AM   #7
flamenco

Mmmmmm, some weeks ago a vamp "visited" me while I was meditating I focused on him bringing him closer to me but he resisted for some moments, he eventually got closer but quickly placed an inverse pentagram between us, getting more distance between us.

Well, I cannot say I'm friendly if someone is being fed from my energy (can't say if he was, just that I felt as if he was doing some sort of acupuncture on me) but I didn't dissolve at all LOL.

But it's cool, it seems like I caught him off guard or something, being that I'm such a n00b on all of this, it gave me a little confidence boost hehe.

Being that I get visited (well, that's what I say) by lots of different beings while meditating, perhaps that guy was the nastiest (not the scariest though), even though I can't say wtf happened besides what I saw.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #8
thenextstep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamenco View Post
Mmmmmm, some weeks ago a vamp "visited" me while I was meditating I focused on him bringing him closer to me but he resisted for some moments, he eventually got closer but quickly placed an inverse pentagram between us, getting more distance between us.

Well, I cannot say I'm friendly if someone is being fed from my energy (can't say if he was, just that I felt as if he was doing some sort of acupuncture on me) but I didn't dissolve at all LOL.
this situation was not really the reverse, since the vamp put the inverted pentagram between you. he did not project it onto you. and you are not an astral being as the entities in the other operation are.

-- Balthasar Gracian
Old 06-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
flamenco

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextstep View Post
this situation was not really the reverse, since the vamp put the inverted pentagram between you. he did not project it onto you. and you are not an astral being as the entities in the other operation are.
Of course, I was just inserting a small lol.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:53 PM   #10
Vagantem

It is just a piece of glass, the whole purification thing is simply done so your subconscious feels all nice and safe to proceed with the technique.
You do not need to purify anything. Just deal with the fact that all these purifications and cleansings are simply placebos and psychologic tricks and go on to use your mirror in any way you like.

It is pity and a great shame that futile imagination is accepted as real magick, and that real magick is disregarded and dismissed as imagination.
http://vagantem-solus.blogspot.co.uk/
Vagantem is offline   Reply With Quote