Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Ye Old Black Magick If Alex from A Clockwork Orange could do magick, what sort of magick would he do?

Old 09-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #21
nytek

Quote:
themost advanced forms of shapeshifting and lycanthropy
You actually mentioned the wolf-queen Hekate before; Lykania I believe.

Quote:
the animation of the shells of the dead
"Most Mysterious Queen of the Dead"...

Quote:
the esoteric techniques for the manipulation and control of the astral currents.
Hekate, like the Virgin Mary is to the Father similarly, is condensation; the so-called female aspect of sorcery or manifestation.

Quote:
The spider has within many old traditions acted as the foremost totemic animal of both the moonand its goddess
Hekate's more exoteric part of her form is lunar after all.

Quote:
I know and worked with all Liliths forms and some are really bitchy and transforming.
Hekate energy in the dark mother aspect can be a bit like a queen having her period - stop - you've just harmed her child. lol I'm talking a titanic level of energy here. But at the same time, as a Goddess of the moon who shines light in the dark and painful places, and being related to snakes and Lucifer, She represents powerful transformation as well.

Quote:
I wouldn't recomend anyone to work with her unless he/she is prepared for some occult and real life tough experiences.
I recommend people work with Hekate even if they don't feel ready; even if they are not ready. In fact, I doubt even you were prepared fully for what Lilith had to offer. I may be wrong. You have to dive in though, but no lie people, it can be an uncomfortable process to say the least. Funny though that we work with similar entities, anyway...

Quote:
Ha ha ha yea...also each chackra will give different perspective/feelings/energy etc etc.
True. Employees can naturally attach to the crown chakra of their employers as they focus in and try to figure out what's expected of them. It makes sense that each chakra will be a window similarly into the "soul".

Quote:
Usually I feed solar plexus but I know people that feed the root...
I too like the solar plexus myself, but at times prefer the root, or the sacral. The sacral is also, in my experience, the best for pulling on with a warm, sexual, yet firm demeanor present in your body language as well when you want compliance in some matter. Try it when you do that look into their eyes thing and see how they react. But it doesn't have to be sexual; the best beggars do this trick unconsciously when they beg for something.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
nytek

Quote:
Thats western style
Well you'll just have to excuse me and my Western Style, won't you.

Quote:
...not really....you mean that the other person knows too?
If the other person is a vampire, then yes. They'd feed you, and you feed them. Breathe in: you take, they push. Breathe out: you push, they take. And so on. It can also be used to initiate fledgling vampires who aren't used to how feeding feels yet, which I've done once with success years ago.

Quote:
He he what about vampire kiss?I always found the kiss sooo strong and I felt so charged after...and the other eprson is like dizzy and almost faint like.Not any kiss am talking about...and am afraid I can t explain.
Oh no, I might know exactly what you mean. Tell me, are you and me on the same page? Like you're there, and it's like you're looking into this person's eyes that way you said before, feeling those good feelings, and everything around you can sorta just ... drop away, until it's you and them alone and time just stops. With me, I know that look; the one that lets you know all the tension you can feel is about to break over you both... So you're leaning forward and there's that one single moment in time when your lips are ... just ... not ... quite ... touching yet. You know? Like, that small moment where you're not even sure if you're actually kissing yet ... but then WHAM. It's like a jolt of electricity massaging through every part of your body; one that not only foreshadows the energetic intensity of the entire relationship to come as some might say about a kiss, but which also brings you closer to that energy you feel you crave. Or no? Is that not what you were thinking of just now, yourself?

*shrug*

Quote:
You know witches here usually take off the mercury out of the body
lol That sounds like a lot more fun than dying from mercury poisoning at least.

Quote:
Yea but not the root...the solar.
Seriously? Could you tell me more here or elsewhere? I've heard of vampiric spirits feeding from the solar plexus, and I've been fed from that way by them too. But I've noticed sexually skilled spirits can appear, arouse your root, instantly turn you on, and thereby instantly arouse you physically too in a matter of seconds. It's crazy, suddenly you have just this intense pressure that needs immediate release, but which is not released, to say the least. Of course when you stop focusing on them with admiration and such, even to focus on your own pleasure it goes away quickly, too. Does that ring true? Or how do your experiences relate to the solar plexus? If you wanna PM me, that's fine. I've just spoken with a lot of people about this stuff and like to compare to learn.

Quote:
Eeeeeeh....
Okay. Okay. There are certain exceptions. But if you drained someone deeply all the time, you and I know they'd get sick. That aside, to do the remote experiment with a deep feed you'd need a picture or intense rapport from knowing each other well. I doubt you're about to cough up a picture to most people on the web when you don't want your physical location known. No?

nytek

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

Old 09-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #23
asancta

HTML Code:
You actually mentioned the wolf-queen Hekate before; Lykania I believ
e.
Yea I do remember that thank you

HTML Code:
Hekate energy in the dark mother aspect can be a bit like a queen having her period - stop - you've just harmed her child. lol I'm talking a titanic level of energy here. But at the same time, as a Goddess of the moon who shines light in the dark and painful places, and being related to snakes and Lucifer, She represents powerful transformation as well. 
So whom are you fighting here ?

HTML Code:
In fact, I doubt even you were prepared fully for what Lilith had to offer. :p I may be wrong.
Well noone is ready for pain experiences,least death experiences, no matter how old one is.We are just used with the mundane lifes,safe and secure and any interruption might be dissrupting.
asancta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #24
asancta

HTML Code:
 Tell me, are you and me on the same page?[...]  Or no? Is that not what you were thinking of just now, yourself? 
No...when I say kiss I mean KISS

HTML Code:
Okay. Okay. There are certain exceptions. But if you drained someone deeply all the time, you and I know they'd get sick. 
Sick or die...yea

HTML Code:
 I doubt you're about to cough up a picture to most people on the web when you don't want your physical location known. :p No?
No.I don't chase people of the web...
Old 09-23-2012, 04:24 PM   #25
nytek

Quote:
Originally Posted by asancta View Post
No...when I say kiss I mean KISS
Wait. Like what, on a scale from 1-10?

Quote:
Sick or die...yea
So that said, if you would, I was curious: what then did you mean before on the subject when you'd stated something like, "ehhhhh"?

Quote:
No.I don't chase people of the web...
"Chase"? Like as in, "stalk"?
No, not what I'd meant, if so. I meant I know you're private as you won't identify your location publically, so I figured you wouldn't be likely to identify yourself in a picture as well. With me, feeling almost very similarly, I understand. So it would be using name sigils and not pictures for that type of an experiment for obvious reasons.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-23-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #26
asancta

HTML Code:
Wait. Like what, on a scale from 1-10?
OMG you are so funny...you would make Sandra Brown jealouse on that description you know Is just, when I say one thing is that simple thing,I don't need to describe it to the bone.I said kiss so is kiss...simple.

HTML Code:
So that said, if you would, I was curious: what then did you mean before on the subject when you'd stated something like, "ehhhhh"? 
Yea I pretty think that an ''ehhh'' is better than an ''ahhh'' or an ''ohhhh'' and definetelly muuch better than an ''uuuuhhh''.

HTML Code:
 I meant I know you're private as you won't identify your location publical
''oooohhhh'' yes so?

HTML Code:
 so I figured you wouldn't be likely to identify yourself in a picture as well.
What picture?

HTML Code:
With me, feeling almost very similarly, I understand. So it would be using name sigils and not pictures for that type of an experiment for obvious reasons.
I'm afraid I don't follow you...I shouldn't be involved in 100 activities in the same time also...
Old 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #27
nytek

Quote:
OMG you are so funny...you would make Sandra Brown jealouse on that description you know

lol thx. I'm sure experiencing anticipation plays a part in it too, but truly: the act of kissing and especially of caressing a vampiress to me has always been like a mutual feed in and of itself, like I was describing before in some manner of detail to you. You feel what I'm saying as you remember that happening?

On the aside, but in part, I'd heard recently of cases in S&M type scenes where the submissive is exclusively the vampire and the donor is the dom. I suppose it makes enough sense to be true. Going off of what things you'd said before, could I ask you, "Have you heard of anything like that yourself?"

Quote:
Is just, when I say one thing is that simple thing,I don't need to describe it to the bone.I said kiss so is kiss...simple.
Fair enough, but that's not how I'd describe it, if we're talking about the same thing after all...?

Quote:
Yea I pretty think that an ''ehhh'' is better than an ''ahhh'' or an ''ohhhh'' and definetelly muuch better than an ''uuuuhhh''.
lol Well that really clears things up, asancta. Thank you, really.

Quote:
''oooohhhh'' yes so?
What picture?
Your picture would have been necessary to do a remote circular feed experiment; one such as you would never feel comfortable giving to me for instance, and vice versa at that as obviously I'd have to give you one too. So instead of that I suggested name sigils as a tentative possibility even though I figure it's all unlikely to actually happen in any case. Can't hurt though....

Quote:
I'm afraid I don't follow you...I shouldn't be involved in 100 activities in the same time also...

heh ..."Oy."

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-24-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:42 AM   #28
nytek

Quote:
So whom are you fighting here ?
"Language barrier", I think...? If you mean who I referred to by "you", I meant to reference the "generic" and "impersonal you" alone. I was just trying to characterize some of the darker sides of Hekate through a hypothetical.

I'm also left wondering after bumping into you just how much She intersects with Lilith after all as a current and nature of expression too ...if you think you know quite a bit about her.

Quote:
Well noone is ready for pain experiences,least death experiences, no matter how old one is.
No, certainly one couldn't be. But you say death experiences - would you elaborate however much on that idea maybe? I don't know if you're able to answer me simply when I ask this, but are we talking "ontological death" experiences here or something else completely?

Quote:
We are just used with the mundane lifes,safe and secure and any interruption might be dissrupting.
The mind does prefer what it's used to as opposed to what might be best for it. True.

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-24-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #29
asancta

HTML Code:
On the aside, but in part, I'd heard recently of cases in S&M type scenes where the submissive is exclusively the vampire and the donor is the dom. I suppose it makes enough sense to be true. Going off of what things you'd said before, could I ask you, "Have you heard of anything like that yourself?"
OMG you are such a tease...my previous message with brits and S&M made you think of that?
Let's just say I have...experience...with the S&M...However S&M is more of an art and the outsiders won't understand it fully even if I try to explain,also there are different types of S&M different styles...Anyway I've met only one sub (that was brit...yees ok)and was into the occult also which is, you must admit,a rara avis.Anyway he confessed to me that usually he is the dom,because all women just submited to him but in my case was different.He was willing to submit his prana to me and anything else. To be honest I never heared of vamps being the subs...other way yes...but here depends on so many things-and also I avoided to get into contact with any vamp temple or organisation,so you might be right.Is not enough to just dress in leather and high boots(which I consider btw...so out of date,so 80's) to be a dom or is not enough to have a collar to be a sub.Everything depends on the will,the character,the temper,in a nutshell the being of one or the other.

HTML Code:
Your picture would have been necessary to do a remote circular feed experiment; one such as you would never feel comfortable giving to me for instance, and vice versa at that as obviously I'd have to give you one too. So instead of that I suggested name sigils as a tentative possibility even though I figure it's all unlikely to actually happen in any case. Can't hurt though....
Ooooh now I get it...sry last night I was so busy,as I couldn't focus on anything.Well...maybe other time.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #30
nytek

Quote:
OMG you are such a tease...
:}

Quote:
my previous message with brits and S&M made you think of that?
You could say that, sure. Pretty much actually.

Quote:
Let's just say I have...experience...with the S&M...
("The S&M" hehehe)
Call me crazy, but something tells me you tend towards the S side of that acronym right there.

Quote:
However S&M is more of an art and the outsiders won't understand it fully even if I try to explain,also there are different types of S&M different styles...
I'm no expert, nor am I experienced even, but I know about subspace and the mechanics of S&M on an astral level as to do with vampirism. There's trance induction, the overcoming of pain and pleasure dualities ... and throughout you're making the sub's aura expand to basically milk it of energy as it swells. Between dom and sub there is also a lock and key metaphor between one part and another often enough; a type of bond and special power exchange that exists. Am I right? Like a sacred object to be defiled yet enjoyed... Though I have no doubt you could of course go way more in depth than that.

Quote:
Anyway I've met only one sub (that was brit...yees ok)and was into the occult also which is, you must admit,a rara avis.
I've heard the two go together really well though, surprisingly, like the example I gave before of getting consent for something in certain cases it could be used.

Quote:
Anyway he confessed to me that usually he is the dom,because all women just submited to him but in my case was different.He was willing to submit his prana to me and anything else.
That actually is not so strange for me to hear. A little birdie told me that you can't ever be a good dom unless you also know what it's like to be a sub anyway.

Quote:
To be honest I never heared of vamps being the subs...other way yes...
The reason I say I can see it being true is this: you ever have someone raging mad at you and you just grab them and say, "DON'T..." and you drain them instinctively of their anger, and they just drop their hands and lose all fight ... kinda stunned for a moment, like, "wtf just happened?"

Well, that's defensive feeding of emotional energy of course, and similarly, one can feed on other energies the dom gives off which the sub, I suppose, could encourage with their submissiveness and devotion, or by creating anger. Can you see what I mean?

Quote:
but here depends on so many things-and also I avoided to get into contact with any vamp temple or organisation,so you might be right.
Meh. It wasn't worth it for myself to pursue, either.

Quote:
Is not enough to just dress in leather and high boots(which I consider btw...so out of date,so 80's)
lol Way to put it; "so 80s". Or "so Pulp Fiction."

"BRING OUT THE GIMP!"

Quote:
to be a dom or is not enough to have a collar to be a sub.Everything depends on the will,the character,the temper,in a nutshell the being of one or the other.
I certainly don't have the credibility others might in this field, but I certainly think while a person can not help but lean towards one side more or less at some point in their life, you can certainly not only have versatility based upon those things you mentioned in the personality of who you find and how you mix, but also your mood that day, and larger, your changing life circumstances and experiences can dictate even large changes from sadist to masochist or vice versa as well..

Quote:
Ooooh now I get it...sry last night I was so busy,as I couldn't focus on anything.Well...maybe other time.
Yeah, maybe sooner. Maybe later. We'll see.

nytek

--C.G. JUNG

Last edited by nytek; 09-25-2012 at 12:19 AM.