Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Magick & Mayhem Any and all magickal or occult topics (that don't have their own specific forum). This is not limited to: tarot, alchemy, Hermeticism, astrology, Aldous Huxley, H.P. Lovecraft, crystals, C.G. Jung, Kenneth Anger, Anton LaVey, Robert Anton Wilson, Carlos Castaneda, geomancy, and Ouija boards.

Reply
Old 06-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
Adramelech
 
Status: Supplicant
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6



Default betrayal in my magick circle

i'm sorry because i'm probably gonna be really long-winded but i am at my wits end and i thought i would join a forum to get this off my chest and maybe get some advice.

basically, i left my necromancer society today. this new kid who i hate joined named Dave Howell and he is sort of my nemesis. well he has proven more powerful than i originally thought. when he was stepping on my toes and stealing my spotlight as the new up and comer i figured "okay well no big deal ill just destroy him." so i go up to the attic, i draw a power sigil with limestone chalk and i start laying down my most serious destruction curse. i was invoking demonic crap left and right and i could feel the dark power in my vains again and i knew all this dark power was gonna be acting on Dave Howell and he would get in a car accident or be struck by lightning or fall down some stairs or SOMETHING. so i went to sleep that night feeling pretty good because i was p. sure i had just ruined my greatest foe. but then the next day i go to my necromancer society meeting and hes there and hes just fine. so i guess i underestimated him. the only way he could survive against that level of destruction curses would be to set up some very powerful magical defenses in his home so i guess he knew some dark forces would be acting against him and researched good magical defense techniques on google.

so that day at the necromancer society meeting Vincent Von Androalphus (my master) says hes gonna make a big announcement. im thinking YES, this is the moment my curse works, Vincent Von Androalphus is totally going to kick him out of the necromancer circle. but no, instead he says he has decided that Dave Howell will be the heir to his secret teachings. well that was the last straw because that dude had came in and ruined everything i had worked for years for in just like a month. my first thought was maybe Dave Howell had enchanted him but thats impossible because Vincent Von Androalphus is way too powerful for that. so thats when i knew that the way of the Dark Circle of Valdosta was being lost. they forgot who they are. so i said "screw yall then because your choosing a temporary fad over the true DARK SPARK" and this other necromancer there said "shut up and quit being a baby" and i said "youll regret that insignificant worm" and hit him right in mouth with my black painted oak wood walking stick. he fell on the ground and start holding his mouth (his lip was bleeding kind of bad) and making a big scene so i pointed the tip of my walking stick at Dave Howell so he knew he'll be next and then swooshed my cloak and walked right the hell out of the library where we were meeting.

i havent gone back for the last three meetings. i will be honest with you guys it has been pretty depressing. i know that i have to become more powerful than all of them and show them what they have lost. maybe i will start my own magic circle. but this month i have just not cared that much. Vincent Von Androalphus was pretty much the only guy i really respected so i feel like i lost my family or something. i hate sounding like an emo so i'm gonna stop venting but if you guys have any ideas or know any better magickal circles in georgia please let me know. i like what i see here (very open minded) so i hope we can all be of help to each other.
Adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
nytek
 
nytek's Avatar
 
Status: Holy Knight of the Priestess of Izabael
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Library of Congress
Posts: 1,912



Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramelech View Post
i'm sorry because i'm probably gonna be really long-winded
I, least of all, have a problem with that. LoL

Quote:
advice
Sure. Something.

Quote:
basically, i left my necromancer society today. this new kid who i hate joined named Dave Howell and he is sort of my nemesis. well he has proven more powerful than i originally thought. when he was stepping on my toes and stealing my spotlight as the new up and comer i figured "okay well no big deal ill just destroy him." so i go up to the attic, i draw a power sigil with limestone chalk and i start laying down my most serious destruction curse. i was invoking demonic crap left and right and i could feel the dark power in my vains again and i knew all this dark power was gonna be acting on Dave Howell and he would get in a car accident or be struck by lightning or fall down some stairs or SOMETHING. so i went to sleep that night feeling pretty good because i was p. sure i had just ruined my greatest foe. but then the next day i go to my necromancer society meeting and hes there and hes just fine. so i guess i underestimated him.
I'm not happy with the way you assessed yourself and the situation. You should have repeated the curse again, first off, for some predetermined period of time depending on the severity for example and how much you're straining the universe to pull it off. Furthermore you also need to know how to divine for what defenses a person has, and how to counterbalance and overcome them, which you only guessed at. You mean you really didn't do any divination before launching an attack on someone of that magnitude? You also didn't even bind him and his power first? Well. Dare to be lazy I suppose, but you must know it's going to get you in the end.

Otherwise, it was overnight, man. You have to relax, my friend. Most of my moderate to larger results come at two weeks, sometimes three days, and more rarely, "instantly." At the worst you are going to cause your spells to backfire by dwelling on them and seeing the guy doing well. Actually for major curses a person may conversely manifest GOOD results for a while reflexively as if subconsciously they are compensating for impending doom and then a tragedy strikes.

Quote:
the only way he could survive against that level of destruction curses would be to set up some very powerful magical defenses in his home so i guess he knew some dark forces would be acting against him and researched good magical defense techniques on google.
There are generally three levels of psychic defense: prayer to higher powers, washes and baths, and rituals of invisibility and warding. Perhaps he does have all of these or some in place. Maybe his ancestors are protecting him and have become involved as my teacher the houngan and necromancer would probably suggest. But probably you are just lusting for results and maybe giving up entirely is exactly what you need to disconnect from the spell entirely to make it work. He could be gobsmacked right now for all you know. People are too quick to assume their work has failed I think. You always get SOME result and if you haven't seen something then there is something coming. It's best to assume all rituals are successful until somehow you are certain as to otherwise.

And what about defense? What are you doing for defense yourself? You mentioned nothing of the sort for whatever reason.

Quote:
so that day at the necromancer society meeting Vincent Von Androalphus (my master) says hes gonna make a big announcement. im thinking YES, this is the moment my curse works, Vincent Von Androalphus is totally going to kick him out of the necromancer circle. but no, instead he says he has decided that Dave Howell will be the heir to his secret teachings. well that was the last straw because that dude had came in and ruined everything i had worked for years for in just like a month. my first thought was maybe Dave Howell had enchanted him but thats impossible because Vincent Von Androalphus is way too powerful for that. so thats when i knew that the way of the Dark Circle of Valdosta was being lost. they forgot who they are. so i said "screw yall then because your choosing a temporary fad over the true DARK SPARK" and this other necromancer there said "shut up and quit being a baby" and i said "youll regret that insignificant worm" and hit him right in mouth with my black painted oak wood walking stick. he fell on the ground and start holding his mouth (his lip was bleeding kind of bad) and making a big scene so i pointed the tip of my walking stick at Dave Howell so he knew he'll be next and then swooshed my cloak and walked right the hell out of the library where we were meeting.
I've always preferred singularity for the most part at least compared to the politics and social club atmosphere of the groups I've seen. That said I can forward you to my own teacher but you'll have to pay for what you wish to learn from him. He is also into necromancy and the likes and coffins with spirits bound to them and so on. Then again if you need that I'm sure your spirits will help you get it and some way would appear to do so.

Quote:
i know that i have to become more powerful than all of them and show them what they have lost. maybe i will start my own magic circle.
My teacher has taken down whole covens and so has Charles Cosimano ("Uncle Chuckie"), for starters. There is no such thing as a perfect defense though battling is so boring with the blocking and retaliating and the stress and strain provided. Plus it's like dueling with hand grenades; so easy to injure the people around your target.

Quote:
but this month i have just not cared that much. Vincent Von Androalphus was pretty much the only guy i really respected so i feel like i lost my family or something. i hate sounding like an emo so i'm gonna stop venting but if you guys have any ideas or know any better magickal circles in georgia please let me know. i like what i see here (very open minded) so i hope we can all be of help to each other.
My teacher is the only option I can present and recommend. PM me if you're interested.


"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
nytek
 
nytek's Avatar
 
Status: Holy Knight of the Priestess of Izabael
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Library of Congress
Posts: 1,912



Default

By the way, cool handle. How did you come to choose it might I ask? Samael sent Adramelech to warn me of something once which I learned is very suiting for he is known as the "tattle tale" and perhaps is then related to Andromalius of the Lesser Key.

When I saw him, He truly was a HUGE tall demonic freak of strength with the head of a mule and man combined together but mostly resembling that of a mule. He told me to contact him again and I asked how to draw his sigil. He said it was in a book. I asked where to find the book. He said I had it already and pointed to my bookshelf. I looked and looked and gave up. A week or two later I found the sigil in Evoking Eternity, I think, by Koetting. WOW. Anyway from there I hear he helps you find your "demon self" but I haven't investigated that yet.


"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
nytek
 
nytek's Avatar
 
Status: Holy Knight of the Priestess of Izabael
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Library of Congress
Posts: 1,912



Default

Oh yeah. Here's a good curse to put on your "friend." Add his name and info and image if possible to a prayer list and say he's into the demonic and needs salvation. You are a concerned relative seeking prayerful intervention. That prayer should create a lot of disturbing thoughtforms for him depending on how high his guard is at the moment and how "dark" he sees himself as. ::LoL:: Do consider however that he also has the protection of the group's egregore on his side while you are no longer a part of it.

In NOX,
Frater N.D.S.: Parzival
"Nytek"


"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Adramelech
 
Status: Supplicant
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6



Default

thanks for your advice, you bring up a lot of good points. honestly i am not exactly known for my level headedness or patience so yeah i could do a lot of things better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytek View Post
By the way, cool handle. How did you come to choose it might I ask? Samael sent Adramelech to warn me of something once which I learned is very suiting for he is known as the "tattle tale" and perhaps is then related to Andromalius of the Lesser Key.

When I saw him, He truly was a HUGE tall demonic freak of strength with the head of a mule and man combined together but mostly resembling that of a mule. He told me to contact him again and I asked how to draw his sigil. He said it was in a book. I asked where to find the book. He said I had it already and pointed to my bookshelf. I looked and looked and gave up. A week or two later I found the sigil in Evoking Eternity, I think, by Koetting. WOW. Anyway from there I hear he helps you find your "demon self" but I haven't investigated that yet.
that is badass. i didnt choose the name, my former master Vincent Von Androalphus gave me the name because he said i reminded him o Adramelech (because he contacted him often).

anyways i am still not back together with my magick circle and things have not been great, but i'll post again about that another time.
Adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Equilibrating Ritual of the Pentagram The Fool Magick rituals, guides, and lessons 26 11-14-2013 07:52 AM
A sex magick revelation nytek Sex, Drugs, and Magick 10 03-05-2013 10:02 AM
Low magick vs. High magick...which and how? Alexander Beginner's Magick Forum 1 03-30-2011 11:45 PM
first evocation alexconstantine Beginner's Magick Forum 10 11-08-2010 01:45 PM
Magick: "Primative" Psychology? And more ... nytek Magick & Mayhem 1 02-20-2009 06:36 AM

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.