Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Crowleyanity, Abrahadabra Discuss anything about the single greatest force in promulgating magick of all time, The Great Beast (Master Therion), a.k.a. V.V.V.V.V (Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici -- "While still living, I have conquered the universe by dint of truth.") and Perdurabo ("I Will endure unto the end.")

Old 07-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
Barrackubus

Default Conversation with the Holy Guardian Angel

Crowley spent several decades speaking and teaching on this illuminated entity that was concluded by some to be a higher part of ourselves, a truely divine epiphany of what it is we strive to be. For myself the HGA is central to any magickal or spiritual application and excersizes I may employ. I remember very vividly during times of meditation and astral dreaming the first few times he did try to approach me. In my sleep I could feel what to me was his essence. It is all I aspire to know. It has.transformed my life and has become my life. But to encounter that guardian is to encounter all who I would ever want to encounter. When he would first come to me, it would spring me out of meditation or dream state. That essence of love and knowledge is something that moved through me like lightening. If there is any knowledge it is in that part of ourselves that lie within him. His countenance is one I have not beheld, but who he is ebbs from his presence. Could this really be me, or have I emulated something different from myself. The link is apparently obvious during times of gnosis and magickal workings. He has taught me much in love. He has taught me alot about what love really is. Not the same love passed around by the unenlightened, but the love shared by those who have truely encountered him.
In my early years I spent searching for those who have encountered him, I thought I was alone in my endeavor, as matter fact early on, I chose to study away from crowley, but as I looked and saw and had read how he also had encountered this great being, I know now that I am not alone in the desire to have that encounter with that angel.
I have come to learn that once evoked he will bring about exactly what it is that had been intended. I have learned to be released from the fear of what others may have and know that with love we can accomplish much for the betterment of all. I am interested in sharing and hearing from those who are currently working towards or have encountered that relationship with themselves in that divine being known as the holy guardian angel.
For those currently looking to encounter him, I advise:
It takes alot of honesty within yourself, disbelieve all the lies hammered into us from birth.
This honesty will guide you accross the abyss of yourself and honestly that is really the hardest part.

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole law..
Barrackubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Barrackubus

Default What does this angel communicate.

Whatever he says, impacts me to the core of who I am internally and spiritually, it changes me. And throughout my time with him on the otherside, nothing impressed upon me even by that connection has gone unnoticed. I have that trust in knowing he knows what is best for us, and not just us as individuals but as also on the global level. Love is what I gather, not in an intimate and personal level, but out of a deep concern for all of humanity, but it starts with me at first, this is how to impact Whatever he says, impacts me to the core of who I am internally and spiritually, it changes me. And throughout my time with him on the otherside, nothing impressed upon me even by that connection has gone unnoticed. I have that trust in knowing he knows what is best for us, and not just us as individuals but as also on the global level. Love is what I gather, not in an intimate and personal level, but out of a deep concern for all of humanity, but it starts with me at first, this is how to impact that deeply spiritual message as much as possible with that deeply spiritual message.
Also in understanding in greater terms, he sincerely and so intimatelty wants and does communicate this to me, when in or on that place with him, this is what I gather from the intent of his energy. When I am there with him,i am eager about everything he is and hungrily learning from him, and about ways to change things, but those things must start with me...

It should never be forgotten for a single moment that the central and essential work of the Magician is the attainment of the Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. Once he has achieved this he must of course be left entirely in the hands of that Angel, who can be invariably and inevitably relied upon to lead him to the further great step—crossing of the Abyss and the attainment of the grade of Master of the Temple.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
Barrackubus

Default strip yourself away from yourself.

This may take a while, reach above the muddles of life. Take hold of those values that has or had been engrained in you, whether they be religious, political, societal, econominical, or any other things. Learn to devalue those values from another perspective, reasons to understand why those things could fairly be resisted, be empathetic, be understanding. Because as you rebuild yourself, you are going to rely upon those energies. Take a look at the things believed and understand fully that they can with reseonable argument and sufficent evidence can be believed another way entirely different. The logic of some values make no sense, and this will ring within us, as we examine the bigger concept of all that is, it can be said that values are unfair to some. Something you find absolutely repulsive, someone else is perfectly tolerable, you see. And so as we reexamine what we believe, we are left with very little to believe.
This is at most difficult to grasp, upon what do I stand? What do I believe then, if there is nothing to believe, for this is freedom for me. Knowing what is believed is like all other things just an illusional concept created by people who want that reality. So its okay not to believe. Utter chaos, that thinking has created. So it is a great relief, as not to think like that. we find that most things believed, if thoroughly questioned isnt worth believing, it actually makes no sense.
So when we consider what we believe as being nonpracticle in the sense of this supersensible knowledge it frees us from previous predjudices and any reason to try and prove it with logic. empathy you see always, finding the bigger values in universal reasoning. It becomes a scientific process. An inner walk, exstinguishing all those falsely held values, that would not be completely possible. Respect the will of others, every creature has that right, ever have a cat near a fishbowl, why get upset at the cat for being a cat, and knocking it over to get to the fish. Or put the fish somewhere else. Energy has a path, each one in its own universe, and this holy guardian angel is there for all. Belief is nonexsistent, so your values change tremendously, specifically when nothing is absolute. Not written in stone, etched out for all to believe. This balances you, because its okay not to believe, or no longer want to try to understand those values we leave behind. Its is worthless and no longer fits, isnt possible. Believe the universe will bring about, what it does. And it brings about you in another manner, because you see differently. Those who have not been enlightened, has not reached their full potential, and when I say those, I mean those outside our circles, has not yet seen what could be. But to no longer believe is a key of great success.

Last edited by Barrackubus; 07-10-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:11 AM   #4
Barrackubus

Default Freedom....

This freedom from the belief in absolutes, that can logically and with adequate proof not ever be possibly conveyed. You grasp reality differently, from the perspective of the HGA. It becomes a ministry of sorts. To see with clarity and all things from a fair perspective. The HGA seems to indicate those things that compel us to certian inner irritations, are no longer of no value, to no longer give those things any more due. You become more tolerable towards energies that are. You understand the importance of breaking free of those concepts that tie us down. But being responsible for ourself and our relationship always. And this is a vital force when envoking him, not to judge how results come about. It is as though his higher knowledge, our knowledge that the universe is always moving , always changing, and so does values and beliefs. It is okay to have no absolute paradigm. For a paradigm sometimes can be obstructive towards other talents. To seek.this guidance also requires responsibility, and maybe responsibility of something may absolutely indicate a belief of something. Or does it, maybe in your understanding of the HGA, becomes more solid in your relationship with him. Nothing really matters for the universe is going to play out as it will, each of us impacting the future of a few sefonds frok now, a year from now. He shows us the importance of the application of impacting your ministry for others every moment you have. You may foster positive energies consistently, you may foster positive reinforcement in even the most negative of situations, if possible. You see a side, you choose with love, that intimate love and understanding of the HGA and everything could be without conflict, there is a way to achieve this, not because it is love and light, but aside from that it is possible. Education always. Science, mathematical probabilities, the universe will respond to everything you apply energetically, or magickally because it is scientific and mathematics and intent.th hga teaches us responsibilty for these talents. Let life happen around you, even the most ordered of people, only have a fraction of chaos under an ill percieved control.And it is this chaos that also has its equal value, it teaches lessons too.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
Psiiham

sublime man...i am still reading it.

0 = 0
Psiiham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Barrackubus
This message has been deleted by Barrackubus.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:29 AM   #6
Barrackubus

Talking Dreamscape.....

The way to the otherside.... My dreams take on a different look, since being enlightened. Dreams are powerful elements of directions. Since it is important not to infringe upon the rights of others to be, and because of this my incessant desire to not offend anyone. I move through reality handling alot without complaint or anger. Because those and any and all energies are valuable. I think those real life issues arent to be worried and fretted about, but to be handled responsibly. So as I thrust in that direction always, those feelings of discourse are immediatly stored. It seems the HGA has directed me to ignore alot, it no longer becomes an issue. But when I dream, it is as though all those energies become peculiar to my dreamscape. It is as though alot of times he has been there with the right answer all the time. Or some times if it isnt so direct, I usually able to determine some universal truth, from something in my sleep. I can always tell when these types of dreams are for me to have. When I awake, I feel as though I have just gotten out of the shower, I am wet from head to foot, sweat covered on every inch of my person. I need a towel, to dry off before I actually put my feet on the floor, and inside me, those parts of us we are spiritual with, I remember where I was and what it is I am to know, because of the dream. Sometimes, showing me something, somehow I just understand. He always shows me something. I have learned to pay attention to what I see after I fall asleep. I remember each detail as much as I can, and when I meditate I let it run through me. He will show things about the things that are of my most important priorities, and again sometimes that one thing will fix everything else just as fairly.....

Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
Barrackubus

Default Tranquility....

This is a goal, always. To maintain inner tranquility and to maintain that inner balance. I often reside within the though process of determining what is and what is not essential. I have found that most energies arent really that essential and therefore arent worth.considering, especially in the event where tranquility is up for grabs. The HGA allows me to maintain this inner peace always. A mind at peace is one that can handle.a little better, it could be understood. As I strive for higher knowledge and understanding I know that life happens and there really is no reason to get all worked up in a frenzy. Its like I have become numb internally to the nonessential things of life. If our mind is able to graps it and hold it no matter how hot or cold it may s eem, athe reality of such can be manipulated to amore satisfactory result. My mind is able through the trainings from the HGA to see it a little differently. A . much bigger picture, in that reality will change, so what would normally be of a concern today, wont be one tommorrow. So if she breaks up with me, or I get fired or whatever, those are nonessential because they dont exsist in my lrogramming although they maybe events taking place at the curreyou nt moment, for example. The HGA teaches you to be like a soldier, ignoring the screams and the proverbial bullets that fly about, and really focus on being and reacting differently to the ailments of exsistence. We question the textbook like reactions of others in samelike conditions and are able to readily identify as to why it didnt work, so why should.my rrimmediate responses be the same. Usually its like ok whatever, there is something else meant for me. See always building on that peace, working always for solutions that are both fair and honest, even if I lose something I thought I wanted. This honesty is developed through being fair minded, objective, and willing to evolve into something higher than what it is I am. Once we shed ourselves from ourselves, you see, we are able to, without selfish motives become truely fair and balanced...... Often the unenilightened greatest enemy is.themselves and I certianly dont want myself as my enemy.....

Old 07-31-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
Barrackubus

Default cause and effect....

For every action there is an equal response somewhere else. And yes this encounter with the HGA also has an effective response to me as a person, or as a star as every man and woman is, even those relationships I have with the world around me has even been considered differently than before. As an illuminated vessel I move very carefully through life, in the most wisest way I possibly can. Items no longer come down to as being right or wrong, but more along the lines of being wise or unwise. Is what I am doing currently good for not only for myself, but do they not also benefit multitudes of others as well. I see man as no longer being on an island and their common way of living as if the survival of the fittest, that only benefits their individuality. But to view mankind as links being codependent upon one another, is more beneficial to all. This is the road away from biasness and seperation for reasons that really dont matter. And once you see the fallicy of those reasons, they then no longer matter to you. I question all systems whether they be governmental, economical, or political, and determine falsehoods in their well meanings of unwise and not to helpful acts of great dispair to some if not most of the masses. I understand also that those systems will eventually fall under their own doing. I can no longer seperate people, and systems teach us to do just that. For we find in ourselves as a whole without interference a way to do what is good for all. Is it not then possible to have an issue free system without clicks and problems if everyonr was to do their own will without predjudice. I say this is absolutely possible. You have a will, I have a will, let us do them together. For this is truely divine, to allow every energy to be what it is? I cant nor am I able to determine based upon any shred of societal morality to judge your acts as wrong. When there are others just like you. Suddenly, I am able to see clearly, when I choose to learn rather than judge. It is better to see the other stars as myself. It becomes more of an empathetic understanding rather than a compassionate undertaking. A person has compassion because they are compassionate. But empathy is a different teacher. She allows you to see into understanding.