Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Crowleyanity, Abrahadabra Discuss anything about the single greatest force in promulgating magick of all time, The Great Beast (Master Therion), a.k.a. V.V.V.V.V (Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici -- "While still living, I have conquered the universe by dint of truth.") and Perdurabo ("I Will endure unto the end.")

Old 04-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #11
nytek

hahaha "Skrunt ... a skanky cunt ... and maybe a werewolf".

I scrolled down and that just leapt out at me like that.

I see why you didn't just go ahead and post the definition without being asked to first. But alright. That was pretty funny, nion.

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious."

--C.G. JUNG

nytek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:26 AM   #12
Nion

Send a message via ICQ to Nion

I'm thinking of writing a song about skrunts or at least containing the word skrunt .. maybe with some nice mellow acoustic guitar strumming and an almost country style of singing .. maybe outright crooning. I dunno ..

"yourrr sister is a skru hhhh nnnt ... "

"I came, I saw - that kicked ass."
Nion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:19 PM
Adam Kadmon
This message has been deleted by Adam Kadmon.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #13
Adam Kadmon

He does have a point though in that unfortunately your file has already been removed.
Still, far be it from me to let your contribution to the commonwealth and collective wisdom of such a post go without thanks.
Here are some rarer copies of the rituals King posted as well as original scans of some genuine, never before published OTO instructions for the Minerval through 5th, 7th and 8th degrees.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-a2007296.html

The secrets of the OTO, by their very definition belong to all mankind not hoarded away in the archives of a corrupt spiritual aristocracy.
Thank you again for posting some of those truths freely for all to read
Adam Kadmon is offline   Reply With Quote