Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

I Dream of Izabael This is the place to ask your questions directly to Izabael DaJinn *OR* discuss the demon/daemon IZABAEL. Izabael's Genie-Demon F.A.Q.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Samael

Default The Daemon Izabael

Hi!

Just activated my account for the first time and Its really great to be here let me just say that it was very interesting how I "stumbled" upon this forum.

I had performed a very intense and effective goetic evocation in the early morning and then decided to browse the internet to ground myself afterwards,and I immediately happened upon a thread relating to the Daemon Izabael which I read through finding loads of info which I never had before about this daemon and her high-priestess, Izabael DaJinn,fascinating!

So now ive got an exceptionally strong desire/inclination to perform an evocation of Izabael during my next working and not merely out of curiosity! the magical order I'm in works a lot with goetic forces so thats why this sudden experience has got me so excited,because these experiences arent usually coincidence from what ive seen...

well I'm loving this cool forum already and hope to share my experiences/insights with everyone and to correspond with H.P Izabael DaJinn! (great photos by the way ;-)

Cheers!
Samael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
Izabael DaJinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samael View Post
Hi!

Just activated my account for the first time and Its really great to be here let me just say that it was very interesting how I "stumbled" upon this forum.

I had performed a very intense and effective goetic evocation in the early morning and then decided to browse the internet to ground myself afterwards,and I immediately happened upon a thread relating to the Daemon Izabael which I read through finding loads of info which I never had before about this daemon and her high-priestess, Izabael DaJinn,fascinating!

So now ive got an exceptionally strong desire/inclination to perform an evocation of Izabael during my next working and not merely out of curiosity! the magical order I'm in works a lot with goetic forces so thats why this sudden experience has got me so excited,because these experiences arent usually coincidence from what ive seen...

well I'm loving this cool forum already and hope to share my experiences/insights with everyone and to correspond with H.P Izabael DaJinn! (great photos by the way ;-)

Cheers!
Welcome Samael! It does indeed sound like one of those magickal coincidences

You will have no problems invoking IZABAEL if you have worked with Goetics, so I don't have too much advice.

You are very welcome here for anything you might want to ask and thank you for your nice comments about my pics.

xoxoxoxo
Izabael

B
ABA
ZABAE
IZABAEL
ZABAE
ABA
B
Izabael DaJinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:11 AM
opqr237