Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 06-29-2017, 03:50 AM   #81
TrueLeoSnake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiGreen View Post
Should I continue doing the rekindle a mates interest? Or should I stop after getting this reveal? I know this is kinda a dead thread, but I am really hoping someone here could help me out.

-Samurai Green
With all due respect your asking other people to decide your fate for you. You have to be honest with yourself. Do you truly love your ex and want to share your life with her or do you want her because you can no longer have her?

Just trying to rekindle interest and she is already engaged to another man is like trying to push a boulder up a hill. Trying to climb a hill without pushing a boulder is much easier.

If you decide you want her and can't be with anyone else then you may need to look into a break up spell first to get her away from her fiance first. Then your magick/mojo/sorcery to get her back in your good graces would be much more effective.
TrueLeoSnake is offline   Reply With Quote