Looking for Wisdom? Welcome to The Fool Speaks: Magick, Mayhem, Goetia, and the Occult Forums!

You must register before you can post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below.

Member Login:

Beginner's Magick Forum This is a safe haven for magick and occult newbies. The rest of the forums may bite, but here Izabael will assist with beginner's questions on magick and demonology (daemonology).

Old 11-01-2016, 08:48 PM   #1
Bunny

Default Help for a newbie?

OK, I have prayed incessantly on this and even tried some magick, but I do not know what is "real" and what is not possible, as there is no one in my area to assist.

I have one true desire, and my soul aches for it. But, though I have prayed, a physical obstacle of my own body stands in my way.

I read some threads about summoning this djinn; however I know nothing about that... and did not see where it said HOW to do it or how well it works? Are there other spells for a heart's desire need/wish if not?
Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote